Metal Storm logo
Dimmu Borgir - Schedule Signing Sessions

From the Nuclear Blast Newsletter:

"All fans of Norway's finest, Dimmu Borgir, should already be trembling with excitement: for last weekend marked the start of "The Invaluable Darkness Tour" over Europe! If seeing the guys live isn´t enough for you, you will be happy to note that Silenoz and his merry men have just announced a bunch of signing sessions - so don't miss out! More to come soon!"

Sep 25th, Cologne, Music Store [Info]
Sep 26th, Brussels, A Pips Music [Info]
Oct 22nd, Hamburg, Amptown / Just Music [Info]
Oct 23rd, Wiesbaden, Musik Schmidt Frankfurt [Info]
Oct 25th, Munich, Music Shop / Just Music [Info]

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Dimmu Borgir
Event: Dimmu Borgir + Amon Amarth: The Invaluable Darkness Tour
Posted: 24.09.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 3 users
25.09.2007 - 04:14
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
DIMMU BORGIR IS NOT NORWAYS FINEST. TITLE GOES TO 1349.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
25.09.2007 - 10:49
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
yea, that was just the remark we were hoping for. for me DB are the finest.

counting the days off till 15th when they'll be coming to Slovenia finally got to like In Sorte Diaboli, but hoping there will be a lot of their older songs as well

Still this singing session... I wish I could witness it, cause I can't really imagine how it will look like
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
01.10.2007 - 06:50
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Oh I envy all these people so much. I wish I could see DB live, at least once. Now getting an autograph.. It may sound childish, but Oh holy shit, that would be awesome.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!

Hits total: 2900 | This month: 13