Metal Storm logo
Tristania - Updates From The Band

12th September - Fan Release

Østen, on behalf of the band, has written a statement to the fans, with some details regarding the present and the future of Tristania.

The link can be followed through the band's official website or through the following link:
http://www.tristania.com/main_pages/news/120907.htm

Source: tristania.com
Band profile: Tristania
Posted: 25.09.2007 by Jason W.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 12 users
26.09.2007 - 01:07
Noncorpus
Thanks for the news.. much appreciated
----
';'
26.09.2007 - 11:11
Princ_Of_Horror
hmm..interesting!
Thankx for the news!!
26.09.2007 - 13:04
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Interesting indeed, hope in a new great singer and an amazing album...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
26.09.2007 - 15:24
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
elite
Thanks dismaleuphony.

Happy to see the band used the spring and summer in the search for the new singer, not being able to tour at the same time.

They can bring us more details around this soon al the time. I'm looking forward .
26.09.2007 - 19:11
Arcaliz
Account deleted
Interesting... thanks for the news.
26.09.2007 - 22:33
Lupas
Maximus
Hope that they found a singer at the level of Vibeke
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
26.09.2007 - 22:43
SacredBlade
Thanx 4 the news, as long as the new singer isn't a "dime a dozen" singer like another "band" chose to go with, they will do just fine. Godspeed...
26.09.2007 - 23:37
Bash'
:)
I've read this somedays ago ... hope they also do find even a better vocalist than Vibeke, hope they compose like their old days oooh how I miss something like that...
----
I saw her standing by the crimson sea...
Isolated by the silent thoughts...
Her gazing was intense but so dead...

The teardrops corroded the soil.. She couldn't say a word to me...
28.09.2007 - 17:00
Vrana
it's nice to read such news... I wonder who the new singer is...
29.09.2007 - 03:13
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
Personally I've been more interested in this more than the choosing of Nightwish's singer, because I've always felt Tristania has had a much more serious take on music and is less interested in marketing themselves... So news that it may be announced soon is great to hear I don't particularly want them to return to their older musical sound - I want them to continue to evolve as they have with every album. One of the things that has made this band great in my eyes is that they aren't in it to sell records, but to create original music, irregardless of how it pleases the masses. Hopefully the new singer can continue this tradition, and I have a feeling they will choose someone of character
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
30.09.2007 - 01:35
A Kat Person
Account deleted
Aghghghghh.... Tarja and Vibeke were my favorite female vocalists, far above anyone else in any band IMHO, and they are the 2 who left... bahhhh... I do hope Tristania at least picked one who is not yet another Sharon (Within Temptation)... not that there is anything wrong with Sharon, she has a beautiful voice, but not very unique... Tarja and Vibeke were out of this world and each was extremely unique, I think...

Hits total: 2786 | This month: 7