Metal Storm logo
Behemoth - Australian Tour Dates Announced

Behemoth will return to Australia/New Zealand for a headlining tour in December 2007. Confirmed dates are as follows:

Dec. 07 - Subnine, Wellington
Dec. 08 - Kings Arms, Auckland
Dec. 11 - Amplifier Bar, Perth
Dec. 12 - Fowlers Live, Adelaide (Lic /All Ages)
Dec. 13 - The Arena, Brisbane
Dec. 14 - The Gaelic Theatre, Sydney
Dec. 15 - The Corner Hotel, Melbourne

Source: behemoth.pl
Band profile: Behemoth
Event: Behemoth - Apostasy Australia/New Zealand Tour
Posted: 26.09.2007 by flamesoficarus

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 3 users
26.09.2007 - 15:48
Eternal Flames

Bemeoth? Staff might want to fix that error.

Anyway, I saw Behemoth when they toured here last year and they were brilliant. One of the best shows that I've been to without a doubt. Full of energy and intensity.

Unfortunately though, they haven't got an all age/underage show in Melbourne this time around, so looks like I'll have to sit this one out.
26.09.2007 - 15:51
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Eternal Flames on 26.09.2007 at 15:48

Bemeoth? Staff might want to fix that error.

It has already been brought to my attention. Lol, what a typo. And lol that I didn't even see it.
Anwyay, it's fixed now
----
Your favorite band sucks.
06.10.2007 - 07:28
AusThrasher90
Account deleted
ah no all ages melbourne show like last time

hopefully they will slot one in

BEHEMOTH \m/!
06.10.2007 - 08:58
Eternal Flames

Written by Guest on 06.10.2007 at 07:28

BEHEMOTH \m/!

I doubt they'll announce an under age show this time. If there was to be an underage/all age show it would have been announced with the rest of the dates.

I'm a bit surprised though that they didn't have an underage show. The turnout last year was by far one of the best underage show turnouts I've ever seen. Adam (Nergal) even said himself during their last show that the next time they come around they would do an all ages show because the younger fans were just as good as the older fans. I'm guessing it's just to do with the promotions and the lack of suitable venues that could hold an all age show.
06.10.2007 - 09:03
AusThrasher90
Account deleted
Written by Eternal Flames on 06.10.2007 at 08:58

Written by Guest on 06.10.2007 at 07:28

BEHEMOTH \m/!

I doubt they'll announce an under age show this time. If there was to be an underage/all age show it would have been announced with the rest of the dates.

I'm a bit surprised though that they didn't have an underage show. The turnout last year was by far one of the best underage show turnouts I've ever seen. Adam (Nergal) even said himself during their last show that the next time they come around they would do an all ages show because the younger fans were just as good as the older fans. I'm guessing it's just to do with the promotions and the lack of suitable venues that could hold an all age show.

Very true. It was a fantastic concert, and a great thing for younger metalheads to be able to see such an inspirational band. Too bad there not doing it this time, ah well...maybe I can get to Adelaide somehow haha :p

Hits total: 4781 | This month: 5