Metal Storm logo
Reverend Bizarre

26.09.2007 - 23:31
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I had been listening a lot to "So Long Suckers" lately, I think it's the best RB album so far and one of the good doom metal albums of the year... I'm glad they chose this very dark apporach, and all songs are just outstanding.

About their earlier stuff, I'm a fan of "In The Rectory..." and also love some tracks in the "Return To The Rectory" EP, but I don't think that "Crush The Insects" was close to good... I didn't like the self-parodish attitude and the over the top catchiness and "unseriousness" of songs like "Doom Over The World"
27.09.2007 - 10:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I kmnow em werry good doom from Fin, but IMO one of rearest bands ewer I havnt seen non CD in stores non i net site swhit mp3 only how I get into band was dounlouding and werry long
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.09.2007 - 21:31
Kaamos
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 27.09.2007 at 10:14

I kmnow em werry good doom from Fin, but IMO one of rearest bands ewer I havnt seen non CD in stores non i net site swhit mp3 only how I get into band was dounlouding and werry long

http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/Reverend_Bizarre/
27.09.2007 - 21:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 27.09.2007 at 21:31

Written by Bad English on 27.09.2007 at 10:14

http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/Reverend_Bizarre/

Thanks' man
but I doubt i will by em no money
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing