Metal Storm logo
Electric Light Orchestra

29.09.2007 - 01:02
Ellie
Account deleted
Often known as simply "ELO," the Electric Light Orchestra's founding members created a whole new genre of music practically. Fusing electric rock instruments with classical instruments; they developed a type of music often described as carrying on the same type of sound that was first heard on "I Am the Walrus" by the Beatles. This band has gone through a lot of changes in members but to me have always kept a great sound. In 1975 with the a new bassist, Kelly Groucutt; the band started having a more mass produced sound. Their most famous song, "Evil Woman" came out around this time.

Electric Light Orchestra is one of the most influential bands of the 1970s in my opinion. They contributed so much to the disco scene and came out with some killer albums!

Anyways I would just love to hear some of your opinions about them! Discuss anything
30.09.2007 - 00:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good band I had one or 2 tapes from werry old days and havnt listened em long but I love this band realy good band
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.09.2007 - 00:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Is 'Evil Woman' the song Black Sabbath did a cover of?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
30.09.2007 - 03:35
Ellie
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 30.09.2007 at 00:26

Is 'Evil Woman' the song Black Sabbath did a cover of?

Oh no; they're two different songs

Both are great songs though!