TheGrandDevilry
Account deleted
Oh my god i so cant wait !!!
Its gonna be brutal !!

|m|(>_<)|m|
22.10.2007 - 15:18
Judas
The Amputator
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... (ad infinitum).

Bad timing just got a whole new meaning.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
22.10.2007 - 18:52
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Written by Judas on 22.10.2007 at 15:18

I don't understand that, I thought this time of year was the best for ppl in Australia being the sumer holiday.

I actually have a friend in Brisbane who will be skipping both Behemoth and Amon Amrath's concerts in favor of a road trip! Now this I cannot understand!

I am actually skipping work in Kuwait to see Amon Amarth live in San Francisco, even after my boss rejected my holiday leave for that week
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
23.10.2007 - 03:29
Judas
The Amputator
Written by Bararey on 22.10.2007 at 18:52

Written by Judas on 22.10.2007 at 15:18

I don't understand that, I thought this time of year was the best for ppl in Australia being the sumer holiday.

I actually have a friend in Brisbane who will be skipping both Behemoth and Amon Amrath's concerts in favor of a road trip! Now this I cannot understand!

I am actually skipping work in Kuwait to see Amon Amarth live in San Francisco, even after my boss rejected my holiday leave for that week

Well, in normal circumstances it actually would be very good timing, but my parents decided that we're all going back to India for the summer holidays, and I can't exactly back out of that, so...
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."

Hits total: 2216 | This month: 3