Metal Storm logo
Edenbridge - Looking For Guitarist Again

According to a posting on the Austrian Symphonic Metallers' website, Robert Schoenleitner is not able to continue in Edenbridge due to his profession which doesn´t go along to the long time touring plans of the band.

For your application as a guitar player: Please send a mail with your curriculum vitae, photos, mp3´s and/or videos to info@edenbridge.org

In the meantime, on September 19th, the production of the new Edenbridge album at the Wild One Studios in Vienna began. Threshold guitar mastermind and Thin Ice Studios chief Karl Groom came over from England to watch over the
Sebastian Lanser's drum recordings. Karl will also do the mix of the record which is scheduled for January. Recordings will continue on October 1st at Farpoint Station Studio in Austria, where vocals, guitars, basses and keyboards will be recorded.

The orchestra recordings for the new Edenbridge album will take place in Prague on October 12th. Edenbridge will be supported by the 65 piece Czech Film Orchestra (consisting of musicians from the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra and the Czech State Opera Orchestra). The orchestra will be heard on nine out of ten songs plus the intro and did recordings for renowned Hollywood productions in the past. Lanvall's (guitars/keyboards) orchestral arrangements are currently put into the final score by famous conductor/composer/accordion virtuoso Enrique Ugarte.

Source: edenbridge.org
Band profile: Edenbridge
Posted: 01.10.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 2 users
01.10.2007 - 18:17
annodomini

Yes one more my favorite band will use real orchestra
----
the riddle wants to be...
01.10.2007 - 19:31
GT
Coffee!!
Sounds really good with the recordings but to bad about them having to find a new guitarist again
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
02.10.2007 - 20:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
ppl shood give up personal lifes how it wa si 70ties for music like I give it to MS
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2582 | This month: 4