Metal Storm logo
Heavy Load:a forgotten band?

06.10.2007 - 12:52
Grey_Dandelion

Well how many of you are fans of this old Swedish band?Although they released only 3 full albums i believe they left their stigma in the music history!Especially Stronger Than Evil is a fantastic album with monumental song as Dreaming,Free,The King...Too bad they did not carry on!I expect your opinions
----
Don't turn away just take my hand and when you make your final stand i ll be right there i ll never leave all i ask of you is believe...
07.10.2007 - 11:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Grey_Dandelion on 06.10.2007 at 12:52

Well how many of you are fans of this old Swedish band?Although they released only 3 full albums i believe they left their stigma in the music history!Especially Stronger Than Evil is a fantastic album with monumental song as Dreaming,Free,The King...Too bad they did not carry on!I expect your opinions

I had hear all 3 official realises albums what thay had and its awsome band , realy like them but bad think I hear em in mono sound
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.10.2007 - 10:50
Grey_Dandelion

Judging by the lack of comments i think that is indeed a forgotten band...of course it seems natural since its been 24 years since their last inspiration outcome!Maybe they didn't appear to be stronger than the evil oblivion of time.But we ll keep on dreaming through their excellent songs
----
Don't turn away just take my hand and when you make your final stand i ll be right there i ll never leave all i ask of you is believe...
14.10.2007 - 13:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Grey_Dandelion on 14.10.2007 at 10:50

Judging by the lack of comments i think that is indeed a forgotten band...of course it seems natural since its been 24 years since their last inspiration outcome!Maybe they didn't appear to be stronger than the evil oblivion of time.But we ll keep on dreaming through their excellent songs

Hheheh Im lsitening em now, and yes seems such old bands nobody dont remeber and also thay think thay are to old
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing