Metal Storm logo
Myrath

08.10.2007 - 04:02
Nazeef
Myrath has just released their debute album called "Hope"
For those who already listened to it, gave some comments and critics. For those who have no Idea: www.myrath.com there are streaming tracks.
By The Way, They Play Progressive Metal... Very Interesting
----
http://www.myspace.com/shallishine
22.10.2007 - 09:18
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
I personally enjoyed hope very much. I thought it was great, but I still have to give it more listens. I really liked Seven Sins, 11 minutes long, very great song. Like i said though I have to give it some more listens then I will be back to give better thoughts on it.
26.12.2007 - 13:31
Nazeef
Written by Guest on 22.10.2007 at 09:18

I personally enjoyed hope very much. I thought it was great, but I still have to give it more listens. I really liked Seven Sins, 11 minutes long, very great song. Like i said though I have to give it some more listens then I will be back to give better thoughts on it.

Hey, I just wanted to know the way you got the album, coz,there still difficulties to get it!
especially that you're in the u.s! is it downloadable?
I personally bought it from the band... some ordered it from "brennus records"
Anyway, hope is really enjoyable!
----
16.01.2008 - 09:07
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Nazeef on 26.12.2007 at 13:31

Written by Guest on 22.10.2007 at 09:18

Hey, I just wanted to know the way you got the album, coz,there still difficulties to get it!
especially that you're in the u.s! is it downloadable?
I personally bought it from the band... some ordered it from "brennus records"
Anyway, hope is really enjoyable!

ebay my friend, you'll be surprised what you can find
16.01.2008 - 16:33
ylside
Staff
Ah, Hope is a neat prog album, I liked it. Even if it felt very very Symphony X-ish somehow
21.05.2008 - 02:09
Dark Shark
I felt that they have a big influence from Amorphis [ElegyBetter: Unborn] and an other past tunisien band called Pirania ( oriental progressive metal)... When i listen i feel that it is sometimes a "Deja vu"
02.09.2008 - 16:05
Nazeef
Written by Dark Shark on 21.05.2008 at 02:09

I felt that they have a big influence from Amorphis [ElegyBetter: Unborn] and an other past tunisien band called Pirania ( oriental progressive metal)... When i listen i feel that it is sometimes a "Deja vu"

Hey, Malek!
it's kind of laughing at Myrath's back, you're critisizing their potential though they are one of your best band mentioned in your profile, hakka taw
7asilou, Myrath's Hope is influenced mainly by Symphony X, that's what everybody knows, and Pirania is a little amateur band I know as well, Myrath is far beyond them..
and what's the hell Amorphis have to do in here?!! they used to play atmospheric progressive death and they are bringing some clavier metal by now
anyway, Myrath are about to prepare a new album.
say hi to sfucks..
----
05.09.2008 - 05:21
Dark Shark
hey, Heni !!! good ..you are here ! your "Hi" is recieved lol
So i mentionned Myrath in my profil's favourites bands because it's tunisian band and i would like to represent it here , I never said that Myrath is a bad band, hetheka n3arref biha
take care w tol 3lina sorry for english's mistakes
03.07.2011 - 21:24
JD
Account deleted
Anyone heard of "Pirania" the previous project by Myrath's vocalist? really good stuff with awesome oriental tones, i don't know, but i think am starting to like them more than Myrath.
04.07.2011 - 13:06
JÄY
Metal slave
Never heard of piania, but myrath is pretty good
04.07.2011 - 13:21
JD
Account deleted
Written by JÄY on 04.07.2011 at 13:06

Never heard of piania,

Their album "Between Dream And Nightmare" is freakin awesome with the same oriental style, it's highly recommended for Myrath's fans
22.08.2011 - 02:48
Susan
Smeghead
Elite
New album coming out in November!! This band is so promising, I'm definitely eager to hear their new work. The cover art is BEAUTIFUL. Anyone going to be lucky enough to catch them on their European tour this fall?
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
22.08.2011 - 16:28
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Great band, I heard two songs from their album "Desert Hope". Great progressive metal with oriental twists.
You want oriental stuff, you HAVE to get their albums.
05.01.2012 - 05:33
thehondo
Tales Of The Sands is the 3rd best prog metal of 2011, behind DT and SX. They just keep getting better.
----
No time like the present
06.01.2012 - 15:47
Susan
Smeghead
Elite
^It's my 3rd best as well Though I have 2 different bands in front of them.

It seriously feels like Myrath is arriving at the top of their game, that soon enough they'll be a household name in metal. Well, at a metalhead's house that is

You French fans are damn lucky. They're touring your country in February!! Some dates with Tarja, some alone it looks like. I bet they're stunning live. Has anyone seen them?
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
28.01.2012 - 03:34
thewaytonever
Tales Of The Sands was pretty decent but i was hoping for more from the guitars the keys and vocals are fantastic, however
----
follow me on twitter @thewaytonever
http://www.last.fm/user/thewaytonever
02.02.2012 - 19:09
I actually found out about these guys from Rock Band 3. They have a song on there called Madness and it's really pretty awesome. I'm not entirely sure what album it's off of, is it worth a buy?
03.02.2012 - 00:38
JD
Account deleted
Written by Garethporlest24 on 02.02.2012 at 19:09

I actually found out about these guys from Rock Band 3. They have a song on there called Madness and it's really pretty awesome. I'm not entirely sure what album it's off of, is it worth a buy?

That song is from Desert Call album, not bad but if it's up to me I'd buy Tales Of The Sands, it's a fantastic album.