Metal Storm logo
Pentagram - Vincent McAllister Passes Away

Official press release (Relapse Records) :

Vincent McAllister, the guitarist and a founding member of seminal metal band Pentagram, has lost his battle with cancer at the age of 51.

McAllister played guitar in the classic 70's Pentagram line-up that also included vocalist Bobby Liebling, bassist Greg Mayne and drummer Geof O'Keefe. His recorded works can be heard throughout the various Pentagram collections.

McAllister was highly respected as a guitarist and person amongst his peers. McAllister had spent the past few years working on material in his home studio and planning to return to playing again with former Pentagram members O'Keefe and Mayne.

Go to http://www.bedemon.com for more news on Vincent McAllister.

Source: relapse.com
Band profile: Pentagram
Posted: 02.06.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 10 users
02.06.2006 - 12:36
Ace
Account deleted
;_;
rip.
02.06.2006 - 14:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
R.I.P. Another victim..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
02.06.2006 - 19:28
Antisocial
Account deleted
Shit! Not another fallen hero of mine! Damnit! :'( I'm willing to bet that his death won't get nearly the amount of attention it deserves.
03.06.2006 - 00:32
Walter Iego
Author
Rest in peace... God speed...
03.06.2006 - 06:14
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I am not that familiar with Pentagram, and even less with this man who has just passed. But does anyone know, was he just one the early demos or what? Either way, a person of Metal passing always is a sad day.
----
The force will be with you, always.
03.06.2006 - 20:55
Aske
Account deleted
RIP...another metal warrior went down....lower the flags!

Hits total: 5864 | This month: 12