Metal Storm logo
Hey Stupid vs House of Fire (Alice Cooper)

Poll

Which of these Alice Cooper songs do you like best?

House of Fire
Hey stupid

Total votes: 27
03.06.2006 - 01:33
TheKreator
Account deleted
These are two of the most representative, and well known songs by Alice Cooper.I enjoy both a lot, but depending on my mood, i choose one or the other to listen to over and over again...so, what would your choice be? The "educational" Hey Stupid, or the "party-love" House of Fire?
03.06.2006 - 01:37
Dam3k

Well I dunno why but I prefer House of Fire nothing special =), Hey stupid is that catchy for me , anyway Poison or Spark in the Dark > ALL!!! fucking awesome!!
----

03.06.2006 - 06:27
Icewings
La Luna
Hey ... well well ..difficult choice because he is the man and both songs are awesome and catchy for me ...but I guess I have to choose House Of Fire , I suppose it has a deeper meaning ..well past experiences I guess I dunno
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
03.06.2006 - 18:19
okt31
Account deleted
Good songs but Poison is by far his/their most known song.. Or School's out, Teenage Frankenstein... Anyway, I choose House of Fire..
04.06.2006 - 04:07
Eternal Flames

Yeah, House Of Fire would probably be my favourite out of those two, don't know why, but I just prefer it possibly because it was one of the first songs I actually heard by him. Otherwise, I think his best song is without a doubt Poison.
04.06.2006 - 04:23
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Both these songs are total crap comapred to old classics like I'm 18, Halo Of Flies, Generation Landslide, No More Mr. Nice Guy etc.....
04.06.2006 - 06:58
Icewings
La Luna
Hey yeah I agree with okt31 ...poison is such a good song , I love it and yes it is well known as well ....
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
24.06.2006 - 06:34
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
House of fire, take me higher, building a house together baby, building it with our love, we are building a house of fire everytime we touch... baby!

I vote house of fire, trash is a wicked album.
24.06.2006 - 21:01
Abortion
Account deleted
Alice Cooper is not my favourite, but School's out rocks. Of these I choose House of Fire, 'cause I'm so bored in Hey Stupid. A Finnish Radio called 'Radio City' plays it all the time.
07.07.2006 - 05:51
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
House Of Fire. It's romantic.
Building a house together baby, building it with our love!
We are building a house of fire everytime we touch... baby!
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
06.08.2006 - 15:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I vote for ''Hey Stupid'' because I had tape of it and I think its best of 80ties Alice Coopr, I love 60-70ties vorks of him, but from 80ties this si best, secend of course ''House of Fire'' and bouth albums are simmilar, almoust ewery Alice Coppre album are simmilar.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.09.2006 - 01:30
Mother_North

both songs are great thought hey stoopid is really catchy so i vote for both of them alice cooper rullezzzzzzz
----
"i still can't imagine any of them dead. They live on; they are fixed on that far-off region called childhood, were nothing ever dies, not even oneself."
04.09.2006 - 02:50
Baz Anderson

ive seen Alice Cooper live i am proud to say. it was a good theatrical show
i saw him get his head chopped off!! haha

out of these two songs.. probably 'House Of Fire'
'Hey Stoopid' is kinda catchy and stuff but i like 'House Of Fire' better
18.01.2007 - 01:59
Ultraraw
Account deleted
I think "House of Fire" is brilliant song
21.01.2007 - 11:14
Charly546

both are great songs, but i'd choose Poison anytime over them
18.04.2007 - 22:15
death3
Account deleted
My favorites are Hell is living without you & Poison
19.04.2007 - 03:57
Hellrat
Account deleted
I vote for Hey Stoopid because it was in fact the very first metal/hard rock song i ever heard back when i was about five. because of that i will always love hey stoopid for pure nostalgia purposes.
29.04.2007 - 01:30
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Hey Stoopid. I cant quite put my finger on it but I find it a better song, but I dont get why it was just those 2 songs chosen for the poll.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
08.03.2009 - 23:28
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
House of fire by a thousand miles...hey stoopid is saying me nothing
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

10.03.2009 - 03:06
DayFly

Written by Guest on 03.06.2006 at 01:33

These are two of the most representative, and well known songs by Alice Cooper.I enjoy both a lot, but depending on my mood, i choose one or the other to listen to over and over again...so, what would your choice be? The "educational" Hey Stupid, or the "party-love" House of Fire?

No way. Alice Cooper's signature songs are definitely "Poison", "School's Out" and maybe "I'm Eighteen" and "Only Women Bleed".
20.05.2009 - 10:29
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
If i remember well (it's been years since i listened to al cooper) house of fire is much better. but the best is Poison... For sure...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!