Metal Storm logo
Exodus - New Album Streaming Online

Exodus' latest album "The Atrocity Exhibition - Exhibit A", is available to stream in it's entirety from October 15th until October 19th on the bands MySpace page.

The 8th Bay Area Thrash studio album will be released on October 23, 2007 in the United States and October 26, 2007 in Europe. Part 2 called "The Atrocity Exhibition... Exhibit B" will be released in 2008.

The Atrocity Exhibition... Exhibit A [cover] tracklisting:

01. A Call To Arms
02. Riot Act
03. Funeral Hymn
04. Children Of A Worthless God
05. As It Was, As It Soon Shall Be
06. The Atrocity Exhibition
07. Iconoclasm
08. The Garden Of Bleeding
09. Bedlam 123

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Exodus
Posted: 15.10.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 5 users
15.10.2007 - 18:49
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
Hmm, not bad, definitely in the vein of the last album, SHKM, but I think this one is a lil more solid and in your face.
15.10.2007 - 19:54
Baz Anderson

Wow!!! what an album!!!
really great stuff
my attention wandered around the track 3, 4 and 5 area but that album has some mighty songs on it!!
15.10.2007 - 20:22
Ereinion'
Account deleted
I think i am in love
15.10.2007 - 22:20
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
I think that the orgasm was not far, really good album imo.
16.10.2007 - 04:11
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
weird ass cover. better than Overkill's latest cover.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
16.10.2007 - 15:04
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Fuck, it sounds a bit like Trivium... and I really wish they would cut back on the attempted epics. Scar Spangled Banner almost crossed the line between good & bad and that wasn't even seven minutes.
After one listen through I thought Riot Act was the only good song there but after checking it again, even that failed...
Tempo had riffs and when the guitars faltered, Zetro was there to save it. Solos are about the only decent thing here

I've removed your name... FROM MY WISHLIST!
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
24.10.2007 - 23:10
ThrashMetal_Rulz
Account deleted
The album covers sick, i always love the designs that Exodus makes up . The drummings in the album was a little worse then in Shovel Headed Kill Machine but still a sick album.

Hits total: 4052 | This month: 5