Metal Storm logo
Ministry - Ex-Member Paul Barker Sued By Al Jourgensen

Information regarding Ministry's Al Jourgensen suing his ex-bandmate Paul Barker has recently been circulating the Internet. According to the official Los Angeles Superior Court website, case number SC094122, a case for tortious interference regarding contractual agreement has been filed by Al Jourgensen against Paul Barker and Spurburn music. Although documented in legal archives, this case has not yet been publicly confirmed by either side.

Paul Barker left Ministry in 2003, following the release of the album Animositisomina, citing musical differences and personal problems as the reason for this decision. The split seemed amiable and only now is evidence pointing to the contrary beginning to emerge. Since leaving Ministry, Barker has recorded an album as Pink Anvil and joined the band USSA.

More information about the case can be found under the address:
https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/onlineservices/LAECourtOnlineIndex.htm

Source: lasuperiorcourt.org
Band profile: Ministry
Posted: 20.10.2007 by jup (mia)

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 9 users
20.10.2007 - 21:59
Queen Of Hippies
Account deleted
:O. What happened? .
20.10.2007 - 22:30
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 20.10.2007 at 21:59

:O. What happened? .

Exactly what's been said above.
20.10.2007 - 23:57
Queen Of Hippies
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 20.10.2007 at 22:30

Exactly what's been said above.

Tssk tssk...

I should have made my question more specific. Something special must have happened when he left the band. And that's not clearly explained.
21.10.2007 - 09:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
only think what i like of band are song 'Lay Lady Lay' but Bob Dylan songs cant be bad and also video what I saw in Beavis n Buthead otherwise band are crap specely 80ties
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.10.2007 - 11:42
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Bad English on 21.10.2007 at 09:34

only think what i like of band are song 'Lay Lady Lay' but Bob Dylan songs cant be bad and also video what I saw in Beavis n Buthead otherwise band are crap specely 80ties

they are Godfathers of Industrial Metal... you just haven't heard their best works. Live they brought an intensity second only to Slayer.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
21.10.2007 - 11:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BitterCOld on 21.10.2007 at 11:42

they are Godfathers of Industrial Metal... you just haven't heard their best works. Live they brought an intensity second only to Slayer.

I edd videos here in MS and all videos from 80ties wasn like disco clun trance muisc IMO but that video in Beavis n Buthead was great dunno song but it was something like S.O.S or dunno
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.10.2007 - 01:51
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Bad English on 21.10.2007 at 11:48

I edd videos here in MS and all videos from 80ties wasn like disco clun trance muisc IMO but that video in Beavis n Buthead was great dunno song but it was something like S.O.S or dunno

They did the reverse sell-out.

Their first couple albums are 80's wave/synth pop stuff, good for the genre.

Then they said "Fuck it" and started doing what they wanted, as ugly as it was.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
22.10.2007 - 17:12
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by BitterCOld on 22.10.2007 at 01:51

Written by Bad English on 21.10.2007 at 11:48

They did the reverse sell-out.

Their first couple albums are 80's wave/synth pop stuff, good for the genre.

Then they said "Fuck it" and started doing what they wanted, as ugly as it was.

So true !

But back to the point : what really happened ? I mean, on interviews it was told that Barker left to concentrate on his family life...
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"

Hits total: 16655 | This month: 23