Metal Storm logo
Catamenia - Postpone US Tour

The following was posted on Catamenia's official forum (but it's not an official statement) either:

"It is the hardest time after a long work and long discussions. And I am really sad to inform that we have recently had to cancel our USA tour after we spent months on it. The band and I, myself, are really disappointed now, since it is more than a dream to come true for both of us.

What we have been trying is to make the best for Catamenia fans. The tour was totally not financial one and what we wanted to make a long tour and visit every single town for the fans. But as I said I have failed to make it happen.
We had started working on time and found a promoter, it went all well and we got the confirmation about the dates. then it started to go worse, we have changed the line-up and promoter and dates for a few times. We thought it was best to post the tour in 2008. But some problems occured and we aren't left any choice except cancelling.

As I said before it was totally my failure. And I want to say sorry firstly Cata-guys, promoters, the bands we have involved for tour, club owners and last you, the fans...

Currently we are looking forward to see what our next step would be... You will be informed as always...

By the way I would like clear the things about "Rock The Nation". They are a great company in Europe, and we have decided to transfer European bookings to them. So Catamenia European booking will be held by Rock The Nation. You can still send me your questions about the tours and gigs.

And last, I would like to thank again Catamenia for still believing in me...

All The Best, Tunci / management@catamenia.net"

The band supporting Catamenia on the tour have issued the following statement:

"The Secrets She Kept US tour with Catamenia has been postponed until Jan./Feb. of 2008. However, now that the tour has been moved (unintelligently), it is not decided if SSK will be able to take part. More info on this later. Also, due to the cancellation, SSK will be booking a few shows to make up. If your in the area come out!! Keep checking back for dates. Lastly, the SSK Myspace page still has the cancelled tour dates up. We cant seem to get rid of them, so just know that that tour is NOT happening"

Source: catamenia.net
Band profile: Catamenia
Event: Catamenia: North America Tour [POSTPONED]
Posted: 22.10.2007 by Bararey

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 4 users
22.10.2007 - 18:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I told you USA wanna ban metal and stoll oil from other countries
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.10.2007 - 18:38
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Written by Bad English on 22.10.2007 at 18:29

That's a bit far fetched for this piece of news. It is only the promoter who did a bad job organizing this tour, which led to it being postponed.

I am still really sad about this, I was looking forward on seeing them end of this year, I really doubt I'll be seeing Catamenia live anytime soon
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
22.10.2007 - 18:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bararey on 22.10.2007 at 18:38

Written by Bad English on 22.10.2007 at 18:29

That's a bit far fetched for this piece of news. It is only the promoter who did a bad job organizing this tour, which led to it being postponed.

I am still really sad about this, I was looking forward on seeing them end of this year, I really doubt I'll be seeing Catamenia live anytime soon

Come tou Rurope, closer to rooys, ist be better see all good bands live
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.10.2007 - 07:38
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Man, Catamenia has all the bad luck.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 2244 | This month: 3