Metal Storm logo
To/Die/For - Taking A Break

On October 19 To/Die/For have posted the following blog on their MySpace page:

"Today we will travel to Russia Moscow by train. We are on same train with Charon so... it´s gonna be blast and we do not know are we still alive after that trip. Anyway, this is our last confirmed show and we really do not know what will happen for us then?
We still do not have a new label, we haven´t recorded new demos yet etc...
So our future is wide open... maybe we will release sixth album someday maybe we don´t who knows? Now there is gonna be other projects going on... Joonas is recording next malpractice album and there will be other "side-projects"coming too... If we will get a new label which would be ready to do real work for us then we will continue. Otherwise we do not. So let´s put our future this way anything can happen."

A few days later, the following was posted:

"Now we are back in Finland and I noticed here is a lot of worried people and I got a lot of mails. Calm down please, we are not gonna kill To/Die/For. Now we just need a break and we are hunting some inspiration... something new into our little thing called To/Die/For.
"anything can happen" does not mean exactly we are gonna stop making music. But still situation is that we do not know what happens next, when we start make shows again, when next album will see a moonlight... all we know is that we love to make music, we love to travel and make shows. Russia (Moscow) was so great. Metal militia guys handled things as real promoters and finally we felt ok after all those fucking shit tours before in this year! Thank you Russia, thank you metal militia guys and especially our friends Charon! Rock!!!"

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: To/Die/For
Posted: 22.10.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 4 users
22.10.2007 - 20:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well if thay take a brake thay wont be To/die/For ( I neve rhad liked them much)
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.10.2007 - 21:19
Jason W.
Razorbliss
I was really disappointed they had issues with venues / promoters on their US tour that happened this past summer. The venue (over 2 hours away) was a terrible venue that did not even notify fans or the band until just before the show that it had closed of all things. There seemed to be several issues on the journey across the US as well. I had a feeling that I may not get a chance to see them live because of it all... and if I do, I'll probably be much older now I'll hope for the best, but... either way I am thrilled to see that make music will still be a part of the band members' future, so
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
23.10.2007 - 01:13
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Man it seems that To/Die/For had a really bad time touring the US.

They had one bad promoter!

@dismaleuphony,

I guess your story beats mine, canceling the concert hrs before it starts! The one in SF did a bad job in publicizing it, that only few people showed up, the place was seriously empty, I really felt bad for the band, they must have lost a lot of money on this tour
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
23.10.2007 - 08:05
Veeken
Account deleted
i saw them in Hollywood not too long ago. they played a good show but the sound was garbage. speakers were cutting out, their soundman had no clue what the hell he was doing. They took the stage to a crowd of maybe 10 people at 1 in the morning, i felt bad for them but they played a good show nonetheless. hopefully the work out all their issues.
23.10.2007 - 14:34
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Too bad, I hope they will come back to play good music soon...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
23.10.2007 - 17:45
PrettyMao

Did he just type "when next album will see a moonlight... "

Dude... that's so goth!
----
The Mao loves you all!!!

**KISS**KISS**

Hits total: 2440 | This month: 5