Metal Storm logo
Pantheist - Recording A Two-Song Promo

The following blog was posted on the British Funeral Doomster's MySpace Page:

''As you will have noticed, we have been quite slow with updates lately so I thought I will kickstart some more activity here. First the band news:

We are in the process of recording a two-song promo to send to labels for feedback. It will consist of two ultra epic, lengthy tracks that, although they retain the typical Pantheist flavour, will be more evolved in terms of atmosphere and execution. We hope to have a finished product by the end of this year. Any interested labels that would like to release a future classic in the dark doom genre and lose a lot of money along the way can contact us via the website or this myspace site for a copy of the promo.

For the rest, the band routine has not changed much and as usual includes band members moving abroad or joining other bands. However, rest assured that when the time is there, we will deliver a slab of ridiculously heavy modern doom to crush funereal bedroom projects and atavistic retro hippies alike.

Furthermore, to create some more animosity and controversy, I have decided to follow the example of my good friend Mr Greaves from CBP and occassionally indulge in embarassing yet satisfying rants against everyone and everything, but no one in particular. The frequency will depend on my (nowaydays pretty grumpy) mood, so watch this space...''

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Pantheïst
Posted: 23.10.2007 by Kariasakis7

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 2 users
23.10.2007 - 17:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hail yeah Pantheis best hellenic band ewer
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.10.2007 - 23:29
Götter
Quote:
we will deliver a slab of ridiculously heavy modern doom to crush funereal bedroom projects

Bwahahah, I'd like to see that. Pantheist's "Amartia" was weak and boring for a funeral doom release. Most (black) funeral doom "bedroom projects" will crush that album anyday.

Hits total: 2314 | This month: 3