Metal Storm logo
Marc Emery

24.10.2007 - 05:47
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Well, he's the leading marijuana activist here in Canada. He's a wanted man in America for selling marijuana seeds which I personally think is ridiculous. He's a hero to many potheads all over the place and without him, the decriminalization of marijuana will never happen, especially if he is put in jail as that will be a real blow to the cause. I really hope he's not caught although he has been arrested several times. So who has heard of this glorious man?
24.10.2007 - 06:29
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
haven't heard of him, although i do support the legalization of marijuana. i suppose all i have to say then is that i hope his efforts result in something positive in this regard.
24.10.2007 - 07:57
Hyvaarin

Haven't heard of the activist, but there was a guy in my highschool whose name was EXACTLY the same .
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
25.10.2007 - 01:15
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Never heard of the guy, but I do support the legalization of marijuana. Alcohol kills 50,000 people a year in America. Tobacco kills 400,000 people a year in America. There is not a single person who has ever died from marijuana. It is simply not toxic enough to kill you.
25.10.2007 - 01:39
TDFX

Written by Guest on 25.10.2007 at 01:15

Never heard of the guy, but I do support the legalization of marijuana. Alcohol kills 50,000 people a year in America. Tobacco kills 400,000 people a year in America. There is not a single person who has ever died from marijuana. It is simply not toxic enough to kill you.

On its own no, but if every fucking idiot would be able to get it legally I think you'd change your mind.

As for Marc Emery, I have never heard of him, then again I have no interest in marijuana either.
----
Last.fm
25.10.2007 - 01:40
Erosive Offals
Account deleted
Am I the only other person who's heard of this guy?

It sucks what happened to him, my shit country is trying to extradite him.
25.10.2007 - 07:10
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Glad that someone has heard of him...hope more people can come in here and suppose him...