Metal Storm logo
In Flames - Russian Live Dates Scheduled

Swedish Melodic Death Metal legends In Flames will play Russia in January 2008 for the first time in their career! Check the dates below! Here´s a statement from the band: "This is the first time for In Flames in Russia and we are really looking forward to the shows. We have heard from friends in other bands who have recently played there, that is was great so we wanted to try it out and see for ourselves. See you in January"

26.01.2008 St. Petersburg - Port Club (RU)
27.01.2008 Moscow - B1 Maximum (RU)

In other news, In Flames are currently in the middle of the recording of the new album. It is being recorded in the bands own studio, IF STUDIOS. All drums have been recorded and most of the bass is done. Rhythm guitars are near completed and the solo's are about to be started on. This week the vocal recording will begin and In Flames are getting the help and expertise from Daniel Bergstrand, who has previously produced the vocals on "Reroute To Remain", "Soundtrack To Your Escape" and "Come Clarity". "Everything is going great and we are very happy and excited about the new songs and how they are turning out. We are really looking forward to let all you guys out there hear the new album and come and play live next year in a city near you" You can follow the recording process on http://www.myspace.com/inflames where a studio diary episode is being posted every Monday throughout the recording. There are currently 7 episodes available and more to follow. New studio photos has been posted here. (free registration may be required to view pictures)

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: In Flames
Event: In Flames: Russian Mini-Tour
Posted: 27.10.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 1 user
27.10.2007 - 15:18
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Two errors on studio photos: one beer an a wii. That has to record conscientiously
27.10.2007 - 16:32
Bararey
Winter is Coming
I would have preferred if they had posted the pics in colors, B&W were harder to look at the details.
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
27.10.2007 - 16:45
Golden Wing

Oh,yeah!! In Flames first time in Russia! I will kill myself if I miss this concert!
27.10.2007 - 19:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Golden Wing on 27.10.2007 at 16:45

Oh,yeah!! In Flames first time in Russia! I will kill myself if I miss this concert!

if thay come in 90ties then maybe I go but now better kill my self
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.11.2007 - 16:13
Golden Wing

Written by Bad English on 27.10.2007 at 19:44

Written by Golden Wing on 27.10.2007 at 16:45

if thay come in 90ties then maybe I go but now better kill my self

Well, you're right.. But I discovered this band not so long time ago, and first I listened some their latest stuff.. and I haven't got nothing against neither old nor new In Flames. I hope they will play something from Lunar Strain or Whoracle or whatever... And don't worry - noone is forcing you to go at their concert
03.11.2007 - 22:51
b0000mst1ck

"This week the vocal recording will begin and In Flames are getting the help and expertise from Daniel Bergstrand, who has previously produced the vocals on "Reroute To Remain", "Soundtrack To Your Escape" and "Come Clarity"."

so that's why Anders' vocals have gone to shit...

Hits total: 2254 | This month: 6