Metal Storm logo
Heaven And Hell - To Record New Album In 2008

The following press release was posted on Black-Sabbath.com:

"There's been much speculation of a forthcoming Black Sabbath reunion with the original line-up with Ozzy Osbourne at the helm, but founding member Geezer Butler has adamantly denied such rumors.

"Heaven and Hell are currently in discussions with various record labels about recording a brand new studio album in 2008," says Butler.

Black Sabbath's recent incarnation as Heaven & Hell- fronted by Ronnie James Dio on lead vocals, sees the seminal heavy metal band undertaking a major UK arena tour this November. The band's moniker is taken after Black Sabbath's critically acclaimed 1980 studio album "Heaven and Hell" featuring the title track and the breakout hit "Neon Knights". Ronnie James Dio replaced Ozzy Osbourne in Black Sabbath in 1980 and the band went on to release four albums including 1980's "Heaven & Hell", 1981's "Mob Rules", and the 1982 live album "Live Evil", as well as the highly under rated "Dehumanizer" in June 1992.

Legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (Dio, Black Sabbath, Rainbow) shares the spotlight on lead vocals, original Black Sabbath members Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler, plus drummer Vinny Appice (Dio, Black Sabbath) as they embark on a major 11-date UK arena tour starting at Newcastle Metro Arena on Sunday 4th November.

The "Heaven and Hell" UK tour continues at the Glasgow SECC (Nov 6), Sheffield Arena (Nov 7), Manchester MEN Arena (Nov 9), London Wembley Arena (Nov 10), Brighton Centre (Nov 11), Birmingham NEC (Nov 13), Cardiff Arena (Nov 14), Nottingham Arena (Nov 15), Plymouth Pavilions (Nov 17), Bournemouth BIC (Nov 18).

Click here for the UK press release."

Source: black-sabbath.com
Band profile: Heaven And Hell
Event: Heaven And Hell + Iced Earth: UK Tour
Posted: 27.10.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 24 users
27.10.2007 - 17:19
iaberis
Advice Troll
Heaven & Hell have their own profile here, so why is it added as Black Sabbath news?
----
Bitch! Please
27.10.2007 - 17:36
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by iaberis on 27.10.2007 at 17:19

Heaven & Hell have their own profile here, so why is it added as Black Sabbath news?

You can't link news to invisible bands. However because I have the permission to post news, I can add news for all different kind of bands (or other things), so for me it is not obliged to select a band in the drop box. But because the news has been posted on the Black Sabbath website, and the link between the two bands is quite obvious I did select Black Sabbath.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
27.10.2007 - 17:43
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Interesting, and by the way I think the track is Neon Knights instead of Neon Nights as mentioned above
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
27.10.2007 - 17:53
Thryce
Retired Staff
@ iaberis?: there. Just completed the Heaven And Hell band profile and made them visible. News is now linked to their profile.

@ Bararey: fixed. (error of black sabbath.com though)
----
Your favorite band sucks.
27.10.2007 - 19:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Great news
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.10.2007 - 22:22
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
should be interesting
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
28.10.2007 - 03:25
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Righteous. New album should be heavy as all f*ck judging by those new tracks that can be found on the recent BS compilation 'The Dio Years'.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 4486 | This month: 7