Metal Storm logo
France, Paris - Moi Dix Mois

Who was there?

wrathchild 100%

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 1 user
27.10.2007 - 23:57
wrathchild

So I'm back from the show. I should have trusted the hours that I had put on MS rather than what was written on my ticket: I was there at 6:30 PM and we all waited till 8:00 PM for the show to actually start. Worse, the locker room wasn't open so I had to hold my coat all along the show... which lasted only one hour and a half (Moi Dix Mois being the only band playing).
Apart from that, it was a good show, a rather pleasant experience since I'm not that familiar with the band. The show was filmed, the sound and the lights were good, the crowd too (though not as crazy as I would have thought).

On a personal level, I found that the other guitarist (I mean, not Mana sama, the other) was pathetic. Not only did he look like a transvestite version of Marylin Manson but I wasn't very impressed by the pathetic speeches he made (even when he was just asking the crowd to shout louder and louder). Plus, there's hardly a valid reason for Moi Dix Mois to have two guitarists on stage... I'd rather like they bring a keyboardist on tour. Anyway, I enjoyed the show more than the few albums I have heard on CD so far so I can't really complain
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz

Hits total: 3921 | This month: 9