Metal Storm logo
Favourite Fast Food type

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 03.11.2007 - 13:44
ok so to begin with, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE LIKE TROLLS AND FILL UP THIS TOPIC BY DECLARING YOURSELVES ANTI-FAST FOOD LIKE ON THE PEPSI AND KFC POLLS. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THIS TYPE OF CUISINE.

my pick is the pizza, because it's easily the best tasting, most consistent and sometimes the most nutritious food out of this list, i also love shaworma and the good old burger.

Poll

which is your Favourite?

Pizza
Burger
Kebab
Other
Taco
French Fries
Chicken(fried, nuggets etc)
Shaworma
Burrito

Total votes: 116
21.08.2012 - 22:36
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Doc G. on 21.08.2012 at 22:28

Written by BitterCOld on 21.08.2012 at 20:44

Written by X-Ray Rod on 21.08.2012 at 11:15

Burger King >>> Mc Donalds.

disagree.

McDonalds makes the Egg McMuffin and the McGriddle. that is two reasons to consider setting foot in a McDonalds... which is two more than I can think of for Burger King.

well, food-wise. We were advised when traveling in Europe to seek out the Golden Arches simply because they have clean, free public toilets.

I worked at both McDicks and Burger King for a brief period in my teens, and I can honestly say after my 4 month fast food career, I feel a hell of a lot better eating at McDicks than I do BK, if for no other reason than McDicks had a ridiculously strict cleanliness policy, at BK I don't recall anyone bring up hand washing policies. Also, corporately owned McDicks (like the one I worked at), surprisingly treat their employees pretty damn well - I guess they recognize how shitty the work is. McGriddle's are amazing; the only thing on the McDicks menu that can't be replicated better at home.

funny how McDonald's menu varies vfrom country to country McGriddle's we don't have over here but then again on The Netherlands and Curacao serve the McKroket, and we also don't get the McRendang which they serve in Malaysia
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.08.2012 - 23:26
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 21.08.2012 at 22:23
Btw if you want something a ot lot lot worse than MCDonald's then you should go to Quick Burger in Belgium and France.

If they are cheap I will definitely try them if given the chance just because.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
23.08.2012 - 06:35
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Ham McMuffin > Life.

Probably the best fast food item ever.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
23.08.2012 - 06:43
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by X-Ray Rod on 21.08.2012 at 21:03

Written by BitterCOld on 21.08.2012 at 20:44

Written by X-Ray Rod on 21.08.2012 at 11:15

Burger King >>> Mc Donalds.

disagree.
McDonalds makes the Egg McMuffin and the McGriddle.

Which I've never seen... So far McDonalds just hasn't offered me anything that special compared to Burger King. If I get the chance to get those, I'll try them.

I love the whopper Piñata.

Maybe its cuz you're in Sweden LOL they have alot of variety Angus, Mcmuffin, Wrap, Poutine, Big Mac, Quarter... yummy !!!!!!!!!!
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
06.10.2016 - 22:50
3rdWorld
China was a neat
My favorite fast food ever from as long as I can remember.

EDIT: May not be fast food alright, but the best snack evah.

08.10.2016 - 06:44
3rdWorld
China was a neat
In that case, I think I'll take Burger and Shawarma over Pizza any day. Pizzas are not made good in India, the dominoes and PH (even the other thin italian crusted ones are bad) have a way too thick crust, not much cheese, not good cheese and don't end up as tasty and enjoyable for me and also the fact that it is very different from the other Indian cuisine, it just doesn't suit our traditional taste.
25.02.2021 - 14:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just question why all meat food made on fire from meet, grindet meet, marinade meet and so on in middle east, muslim Corcuses , turkey Iran what is made on fire calls X, Y, B, F kebab?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.02.2021 - 16:51
JoHn Doe

Written by Bad English on 25.02.2021 at 14:44

Just question why all meat food made on fire from meet, grindet meet, marinade meet and so on in middle east, muslim Corcuses , turkey Iran what is made on fire calls X, Y, B, F kebab?

I don't know what you are trying to ask.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
25.02.2021 - 16:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by JoHn Doe on 25.02.2021 at 16:51

because I wanna know why , here half of that food is not kebab, biff there is kebab as well , just curous
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.02.2021 - 17:00
JoHn Doe

Written by Bad English on 25.02.2021 at 16:53

Written by JoHn Doe on 25.02.2021 at 16:51

because I wanna know why , here half of that food is not kebab, biff there is kebab as well , just curous

a simple google search might solve your problem. Just don't google in English I guess.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.