Metal Storm logo
Favourite Fast Food type

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 03.11.2007 - 13:44
ok so to begin with, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE LIKE TROLLS AND FILL UP THIS TOPIC BY DECLARING YOURSELVES ANTI-FAST FOOD LIKE ON THE PEPSI AND KFC POLLS. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THIS TYPE OF CUISINE.

my pick is the pizza, because it's easily the best tasting, most consistent and sometimes the most nutritious food out of this list, i also love shaworma and the good old burger.

Poll

which is your Favourite?

Pizza
Burger
Kebab
Other
Taco
French Fries
Chicken(fried, nuggets etc)
Shaworma
Burrito

Total votes: 116
29.12.2008 - 00:05
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Guest on 28.12.2008 at 22:02

Yeah I don't eat fries with ketchup...ketchup in my opinion ruins fries and makes them all soggy...I actually don't eat fries with anything...they're really good with nothing on them...

yeah, when I was a child I used to eat them with mayonnaise byt not anymore...fries alone FTW!
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
29.12.2008 - 00:44
Warman
Erotic Stains
I don't like ketchup at all to be honest.
----
29.12.2008 - 08:55
tulkas
el parcero
Pizza, not just favorite fast food type, but favorite food overall. i love i guess all sort of pizzas, except vegetarian ones, or that have vegetables on them. but pizza does it for me 'cause you can have it for breakfast, lunch or night meal, or for any occasion, and has soo many different types, i mean, you can put almost anything and it's still good.
on a second place, i'd choose burger. a nice big 2 story high burger with loots of cheese and a big glass of coca-cola to go with it
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
22.04.2012 - 18:06
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Burritos from Taco Time.

Mother of God.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
22.04.2012 - 18:49
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
It's strange that no one lashed out on "Kentucky Fried Shit" which contains some obsolete oil, environment and more importantly the fans of KFC. Especially in India, when you consume any stuff form leading fast food chain, 90 per cent of the shit is hygienic with kinda pollution raping it up everyone.
23.04.2012 - 01:37
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Did you know you can order a quad whopper from Burger King. I usually cook only vegetarian, actively try to eat healthy ( I like it, my body likes it). Fast food is made to be delicious though and every other week or so I splurge on that shit and sink into a happy coma.
----
Coldgrits
23.04.2012 - 02:41
Branzig

Cheeseburgers. I could eat them non-stop, all day, every day.

I fucking LOVE cheeseburgers. FUCK I love cheeseburgers.

I am eating one right now actually.
----
In Grind We Crust
23.04.2012 - 19:21
FOOCK Nam

I love ALL fast food type made in WESTERN, once I intended to make a thread of fast food (no need to cook) recommendation. I love Burger McDonald KFC Pizza Banquet Sausage Rammen Chow Mein... I love ALL I vote for ALL. When I go abroad I would made my thread. Now fastfood time : D
24.04.2012 - 03:24
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by -DC-002- on 23.04.2012 at 01:37

Did you know you can order a quad whopper from Burger King. I usually cook only vegetarian, actively try to eat healthy ( I like it, my body likes it). Fast food is made to be delicious though and every other week or so I splurge on that shit and sink into a happy coma.

Pretty much the same, if I binge and go to mcDicks. my body hates me, and I'm all constipated.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
24.04.2012 - 07:35
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by Boxcar Willy on 24.04.2012 at 03:24

Written by -DC-002- on 23.04.2012 at 01:37

Pretty much the same, if I binge and go to mcDicks. my body hates me, and I'm all constipated.

i know right. its not good, but its so good.
----
Coldgrits
02.05.2012 - 03:04
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
SUBWAY, IM BORING
----
02.05.2012 - 03:27
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Generally i avoid all chain places, as local places are far better.

the only chains i actively will plan around going to are Five Guys Burgers and Fries and In-N-Out.

the only other chains i use - Subway, Quiznos, and the big pizza chains are because they are the only such places within 10-12 miles of me.

fortunately, living in Arizona, i don't have to visit mexican chians at all, plenty of great local stuff, include El Guero Canelo and BK, now TV famous for the Sonoran Hot Dog, a heart-stopping, artery clogging, cholesterol-multiplying concoction based around a bacon-wrapped hot dog with a kitchen sink approach to toppings.

favorite style would probably be sammiches just because they are so versatile. so many options, although i must say after a 12 day trip to Europe and the fine food of France and Italy, i found myself craving BBQ and a big, fat burrito when I set foot back on American soil. so i guess that says something for those foods as well.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.05.2012 - 14:17
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
Written by BitterCOld on 02.05.2012 at 03:27

Definetly! It's not quite local (only a few places in New York, New Jersey, Delaware and MD) but my favorite is La Tolteca. They made one out of an old Roy Rodgers nearby. Authentic Mexican with seasoned vegetable fajitas done right. Great thing is they still use the drivethrough area. Theres a bench so you can hang out for your order.
----
03.05.2012 - 14:38
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by BitterCOld on 02.05.2012 at 03:27

Agreed. Local fast food is a lot better than fast food chains.

I have something we like to call Weednesdays Wine & Dine here. Where a bunch of us spliff and then head out on our quest for the best food in town, generally not fast foods, but they do happen occasionally.

India has a shit load of really cool fast food. Chaats, Samosa's, a lot of fried stuff, Pokora's or Pokoda's, the Indian Burger or Vada Pav and a shit load more.
There is a clear distinction between fast foods in the north and fast foods in the south, generally both have their own styles, but nowadays you get everything everywhere and sometimes you have a local flavour to the original recipes.
Most of those are vegetarian food, but you do have a lot of meat dishes, stuff like Sheek and various kebabs and rolls/wraps made from these kebabs, sorta similar to Doner in europe.

Apart from those we have the usual fast food chains, KFC, Mac's, Taco bell, pizza hut etc. I generally don't like the fast food chains coz their burgers are made from chicken, holy cow and all, so no beef :/
I actually enjoyed burger king the most when I was in Sweden, the rest all taste like shit, not matter which part of the world you eat them in.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
07.05.2012 - 20:31
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Pizza is my choice I love pizza, I've always loved pizza, especially now that I'm making it myself and put on all the toppings I like the most on. And I love thick crust. I also like french fries and kebap (without meat of course). I only eat burger (vegetarian, of course) at one place, they have the best brugers ever.

I love this topic, junk food is awesome!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
08.05.2012 - 14:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AnGina-- on 07.05.2012 at 20:31

Pizza is my choice I love pizza, I've always loved pizza, especially now that I'm making it myself and put on all the toppings I like the most on. And I love thick crust. I also like french fries and kebap (without meat of course). I only eat burger (vegetarian, of course) at one place, they have the best brugers ever.

I love pizza me to, its ahrd get nowdays good pizza its best make your own because you can put how much you want engridiants its good m, because pizzeries and restaraungs is making fiew
Kebab is good real superstårk kebabrulle is awesome
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.05.2012 - 17:12
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

how the hell can you eat kebab without meat
''Kebab is a wide variety of meat dishes originating in the Caucasus and later on adopted in the Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and Asia Minor, that are now found worldwide''
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.05.2012 - 17:25
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 08.05.2012 at 17:12

''Kebab is a wide variety of meat dishes originating in the Caucasus and later on adopted in the Middle East, Turkey, South Asia and Asia Minor, that are now found worldwide''

She probably talks about that "fake meat", just like those vegetarian burgers.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
08.05.2012 - 17:27
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Bad English on 08.05.2012 at 14:59

Kebabrulle FTW!!

kebap (without meat of course). I only eat burger (vegetarian, of course)

LOL vegetarians.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
08.05.2012 - 17:28
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by X-Ray Rod on 08.05.2012 at 17:25

But then it is not kebab any more

A burger doesn''t have to have meat in it to be a burger, but a hamburger does.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.05.2012 - 17:40
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Saw this on an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond...

Bleh.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.05.2012 - 17:43
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Troy Killjoy on 08.05.2012 at 17:40

Bleh.

I don't even celebrate thanksgiving and by looking at that picture I felt that all my next thanksgivings have been ruined.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
08.05.2012 - 17:48
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by X-Ray Rod on 08.05.2012 at 17:43
I don't even celebrate thanksgiving and by looking at that picture I felt that all my next thanksgivings have been ruined.

I heard there's a pandemic of turkeys killing themselves just so they can be eaten in an attempt to save humans from the atrocity that is tofurkey.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.05.2012 - 17:55
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 08.05.2012 at 17:40

Bleh.

that looks totally horrible
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.05.2012 - 18:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Spirit Molecule on 08.05.2012 at 17:27

Written by Bad English on 08.05.2012 at 14:59

Kebabrulle FTW!!

have you seen kebab meet in bread + stuff and supertårk means super spicy
Unfortunaytly in Lileå is one reak kebab house own by iranians, other kebab places meet sucks , damn expenice sek 73 I want it by sek20
----

apos;'
[image]
08.05.2012 - 18:16
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Look at the pictures of the great kebabs here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebab so how can peopel even think of talking about non meat varieties
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.05.2012 - 18:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 08.05.2012 at 18:16

Look at the pictures of the great kebabs here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebab so how can peopel even think of talking about non meat varieties

I have tryd a lot of kebabs and you're wright MEET is key think in kebab others comes after it I realy love it , its hard to get real kebas ourtside orgin land, but meet around spining wheel is most popular here and I live that green peper
----

apos;'
[image]
08.05.2012 - 18:44
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

Simply, because kebap became one of those popular foods, that lost their meaning somehwere in the way. Like the original pizza or mexicam food that is served here in mexican restaurants, when really Mexicans don't regularly eat those stuff. It's just a trade name. Here you can easily buy kebap without meat, no ''fake meat'' in it, just vegetables (usually tomatoes, cabbage, onions and salad), maybe some cheese and different types of dressing and that's eat. And here it is labelled as ''vege kebap''.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
08.05.2012 - 18:50
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by AnGina-- on 08.05.2012 at 18:44

no ''fake meat'' in it, just vegetables (usually tomatoes, cabbage, onions and salad), maybe some cheese and different types of dressing and that's eat. And here it is labelled as ''vege kebap''.

that is totally ridiculous, that's just a normal vegetable sandwich. That has totally nothing to do with an type of kebab whatsoever. Might as well call it a burger then.

I care about the misuse of such words because I LOVE my meat and the way it is prepared.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.05.2012 - 18:51
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Maybe kebap and kebab are different things, Marcel.
----