Metal Storm logo
Heroes

Original post

Posted by Lupas, 05.11.2007 - 17:05
Any body here that watch this fantastic (my opinion ) TV series. Recently this series was discontinue due the fact that many loose their interest in this series And left many others like me angry without knowing what to do to able to see these episodes .:( Nevermind that is my problem that i can figured out by the help of internet , the best friend that human have

What are your comments about this series ?
15.11.2009 - 22:15
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Uirapuru on 12.11.2009 at 21:20

A question for the ones following the series:

I enjoyed a lot the first season, the second horribly sucked, and i'm now watching the beggining of Season 03... its not so bad, but also not wonderful...

The question is: the series get better as the third season develops, or during Season 04? Im not sure if I should just drop the series now...

i'd say it doesn't change too much in quality in season 3, near the end it gets better though. there is a huge difference though in season 4, which imo is even better than the first.
16.11.2009 - 02:05
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Valentin B on 15.11.2009 at 22:15

Written by Uirapuru on 12.11.2009 at 21:20

A question for the ones following the series:

I enjoyed a lot the first season, the second horribly sucked, and i'm now watching the beggining of Season 03... its not so bad, but also not wonderful...

The question is: the series get better as the third season develops, or during Season 04? Im not sure if I should just drop the series now...

i'd say it doesn't change too much in quality in season 3, near the end it gets better though. there is a huge difference though in season 4, which imo is even better than the first.

I see. I have only watched the first episode of the 4th season, probably need to see more, but it seems worse than the 3rd so far.

A little SPOILER here...

I really wanted to know what the hell happen to two of the character that I most like. Molly (the girl who find people) and Claude (the invisible man). That dude was simply the best, and just disappear without much explanation, same to Molly.

Miss these guys especially when characters like Claire and Peter start to become annoying.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
16.11.2009 - 06:43
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Uirapuru on 16.11.2009 at 02:05

I really wanted to know what the hell happen to two of the character that I most like. Molly (the girl who find people) and Claude (the invisible man). That dude was simply the best, and just disappear without much explanation, same to Molly.

Miss these guys especially when characters like Claire and Peter start to become annoying.

SPOILER BELOW
sadly they don't appear again yet, but if you like people disappearing and doing crazy shit you're in for a big surprise in the 4th season.

also, why the hell did you skip the rest of the 3rd season?
16.11.2009 - 06:57
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Valentin B on 16.11.2009 at 06:43

also, why the hell did you skip the rest of the 3rd season?

SPOILER SPOILER
I didnt skip the rest I've reached 4th season by the time you replied my first post... I've watched two more episodes of the 4th season, and the story really gets better, especially the parts with Hiro and Parkman/Sylar.

Too bad that Molly and Claude will hardly appear again, but well, its part of character renovation. Nice to see the actor of T-Bag of Prison Break in a different series, althou interpretating character with similar personalities
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
24.01.2010 - 17:45
JD
Account deleted
I just adore "noah bennet"