Metal Storm logo
Asrai - New Album Details, Song Available For Download

Dutch Gothic Metallers Asrai are about to release their third full-length album, entitled "Pearls In Dirt" through Seasons Of Mist. The album will hit the streets on November 12 in Europe and November 20 in the USA. The deluxe packaging will include a velvet o-ring and silver hot foil print.

"Pears In Dirt" [cover] tracklisting goes as follows:

01. Delilah's Lie
02. Your Hands So Cold
03. Stay With Me
04. Go
05. Lost
06. Something I Said
07. Awaken
08. Sour Ground [download]
09. Roses
10. Chain Me

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Asrai
Posted: 06.11.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 9 users
06.11.2007 - 15:16
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Thanks for the download link
06.11.2007 - 15:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
since when thay are in MS?
a
EDDIT - since today
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.11.2007 - 19:52
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
I already have the SOur Ground single at home for about two weeks now, and still as boring as ever. Never liked them, and probably never will.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.11.2007 - 23:34
Lupas
Maximus
Seems that they are interesting Cause they are female fronted band i have to check about this , never heard about . Thanks for the news and the link for the song
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
06.11.2007 - 23:39
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Lupas on 06.11.2007 at 23:34

Seems that they are interesting Cause they are female fronted band i have to check about this , never heard about . Thanks for the news and the link for the song

For me being a female fronted band is usually a big big big minus. Those whiny non-powerful voices generally spoil the otherwise good music. But that is just my problem I guess.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.11.2007 - 00:58
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.11.2007 at 23:39

For me being a female fronted band is usually a big big big minus. Those whiny non-powerful voices generally spoil the otherwise good music. But that is just my problem I guess.

: Yes, it seems that it is!

Though, I don't find Asrai particularly engaging. Interesting for fans of the genre, but likely not many other metal fans.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
07.11.2007 - 01:34
Princ_Of_Horror

hmm..This is the first time that I had the chance of hearing Asrai and I think the song 'Sour Ground' sounds more gothic rock rather then gothic metal, and I am a fan of gothic metal but Asrai just isnt my cup of tea..
07.11.2007 - 06:35
Carrion
Account deleted
Creepy coverart
07.11.2007 - 09:53
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.11.2007 at 23:39

Written by Lupas on 06.11.2007 at 23:34

That's why there are so many different opinions I like to listen to operatic metal but no man is alike
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
07.11.2007 - 17:08
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 06.11.2007 at 19:52

I already have the SOur Ground single at home for about two weeks now, and still as boring as ever. Never liked them, and probably never will.

Ya indeed, "Sour Ground" is a very bad (if not horrible) song. Though I do like some of their works on the "Touch In The Dark" album.
----
Your favorite band sucks.

Hits total: 3563 | This month: 3