Metal Storm logo
Virtual Makeover

08.11.2007 - 03:23
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
Makeover Solutions is a site that lets you upload your headshot (limit to one headshot for a free account) and adorn it with a variety of hair-styles, accessories, and makeup combinations.

The company's technology automatically and accurately fits hairstyles to your head and applies makeup to your face.

It's kinda cool in knowing how would you look like before going to the stylist for a new look.

The basic membership is free, but it only gives you access to 100 regular hairstyles, 25 celebrity hairstyles, 48 cosmetic colors and 33 accessories. Paid membership comes with more than 3000 regular hairstyles, 350 celebrity hairstyles, 1600 cosmetic colors and 300 accessories.

I tried with my headshot, I think I looked ridiculous
But I only had 1 photo available at the time, I'll try again with a different free account

Try it out, it's fun to see how you will look with a different hair style or color.
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
08.11.2007 - 19:38
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
Now here are a few styles I think I should avoid, scary

My co-worker's reaction when she saw'em was that I look like the a wannabe look alike of Ultraviolet kinda look, which I was not even trying

And I even tried blond hair with bangs, I simply looked ridiculous, haha

I prefer the original picture without the makeover, I have to admit I put on a lot pf makeup on the makeover picture that was fun
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
09.11.2007 - 03:46
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Tell me, do they have an option for mustaches? If so, are there any walrus mustaches?