Metal Storm logo
Best Slumber song

Poll

What song you like most of the stuff Fallout 2004 of Slumber?

Fallout
A Wanderers Star
Rapture
Conflict
Where Nothing Left
Distress
Dreamscape

Total votes: 2
16.11.2007 - 16:26
FOOCK Nam

Slumber only stuff is Fallout in 2004. All song in that album are good, and I want your help to find what song is choosen as best of Slumber.
16.11.2007 - 17:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
It was long ago man when you was here, but I say I dunno i havnt lsitened them so much so but i like band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.11.2007 - 16:25
FOOCK Nam

Written by Bad English on 16.11.2007 at 17:50

It was long ago man when you was here, but I say I dunno i havnt lsitened them so much so but i like band

Yeah, bro nice to see u again. Im not sure if u listened to Slumber. But knowing ur taste (If Im not mistaken), this is very melodic good doom metal, I would recommend to u. If you listened to the band, share your opinion, please. Thanks to Metalstorm, I found a very good band.
17.11.2007 - 16:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 17.11.2007 at 16:25

Yeah, bro nice to see u again. Im not sure if u listened to Slumber. But knowing ur taste (If Im not mistaken), this is very melodic good doom metal, I would recommend to u. If you listened to the band, share your opinion, please. Thanks to Metalstorm, I found a very good band.

I know band, I had hear it and I know i like it but I cant lsitened all bands 100 and say what I like, moist of music I hear one - 3 times and then forgot about it till next time(it can be even after one year)
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.11.2007 - 16:46
FOOCK Nam

Written by Bad English on 17.11.2007 at 16:30

Written by FOOCK Nam on 17.11.2007 at 16:25

I know band, I had hear it and I know i like it but I cant lsitened all bands 100 and say what I like, moist of music I hear one - 3 times and then forgot about it till next time(it can be even after one year)

I see, Im like in infatuation to find the band Slumber. To me, this band is like Wintersun of doom metal,
18.11.2007 - 14:22
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Written by FOOCK Nam on 17.11.2007 at 16:46

I see, Im like in infatuation to find the band Slumber. To me, this band is like Wintersun of doom metal,

Is that a good thing? lol Me not likes teh Wintersun.

And their best song? Damn, that's hard. I really cannot say right now, but this is definitely a good band.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
18.11.2007 - 15:11
FOOCK Nam

@Nervel, very good for that, . I agree thats hard to find best song. But all songs of the band are exhibited, like Wintersun, this band also published their stuff in 2004, and seems this poll is similar to best Wintersun song poll. Cant disagree, a good band
21.01.2009 - 14:46
ms68

What is your favorite??
----
The more you eat, the more you shit
No matter what you eat, it all turns to shit
24.01.2009 - 07:29
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Hard to say. It makes it even harder that I know which song I like but have no idea the name of it. Whatever though, they are a great band.
----
Coldgrits
02.03.2009 - 10:54
Brave

"A Wanderer's Star" this one is i heard first