Metal Storm logo
Dream Theater - Xbox Live Artist Of The Month

Dream Theater will be featured as the Xbox LIVE Artist of the Month for the month of December

LIVE members on Xbox 360 will have access to exclusive performance, interview, and behind the scenes footage from Dream Theater's recent tour, themes, gamer pics and more!

Dream Theater will be playing the game "Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge" over Xbox Live THIS WEDNESDAY 12/5 from 5 pm-7 pm EST. Get onto Xbox LIVE and prepare to get pwned by DT. Get all the details on how you can play with DT in "Crimson Skies" at this location.

Xbox Live Game With Fame with Dream Theater

Date: December 5, 2007
Time: 5-7PM (EST)
Game: Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Gamertags: DreamTheaterMP | DreamTheaterJP | DreamTheater JM (with a space between DreamTheater and JM) | DreamTheaterJL | DreamTheaterJR

Click here for all details.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Dream Theater
Posted: 04.12.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 17   Visited by: 14 users
04.12.2007 - 15:36
Warman
Erotic Stains
Hehehe, awesome. Sometimes I wish I still played games.
----
04.12.2007 - 16:28
selken
Irreligious
I hate XBox
----
04.12.2007 - 17:29
Rusher
Written by Warman on 04.12.2007 at 15:36

Hehehe, awesome. Sometimes I wish I still played games.

Hey, me too. But the only games I still play is the GH series in my friend's house!
04.12.2007 - 19:23
Omni
Account deleted
Haha.. that sounds cool.
04.12.2007 - 23:52
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Why are they playing such an old game? I had that on the original Xbox.
Yeah after going through my third Xbox 360 I decided it was time to leave Microsoft products. 360, Vista, Zune all shoddily made
examples of American standards.
04.12.2007 - 23:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
what are XBox
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.12.2007 - 00:04
Sheol
Awww. I wish I had an Xbox now. Makes me sad that I don't!
05.12.2007 - 03:15
Ecks Bawks HUGE!!! Its over 9,000 pounds
05.12.2007 - 04:40
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Bad English on 04.12.2007 at 23:56
what are XBox
Do you know PlayStation? Or Nintendo?

Xbox is designed by Microsoft, American, while PlayStation is designed by Sony, Japanese (along with Nintendo). A bit more than 5 years ago the Xbox was introduced to compete against the PlayStation 2 and the Nintendo GameCube, and now the Xbox 360 is rivalling the PlayStation 3 and the Nintendo Wii. That last part is debatable though because MS and Sony's systems are taking a high-tech approach while the Wii has lower quality graphics etc but is trying very hard to grab the interest of people who wouldn't normally play videogames, focussing on "easier" games, games that have more people playing together at once, or games that are controlled in different ways.

Please people, I am NOT trying to start a console war here! Leave that shit out of the news!
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
05.12.2007 - 05:06
Written by Syk on 05.12.2007 at 04:40

Written by Bad English on 04.12.2007 at 23:56
what are XBox
Do you know PlayStation? Or Nintendo?

Xbox is designed by Microsoft, American, while PlayStation is designed by Sony, Japanese (along with Nintendo). A bit more than 5 years ago the Xbox was introduced to compete against the PlayStation 2 and the Nintendo GameCube, and now the Xbox 360 is rivalling the PlayStation 3 and the Nintendo Wii. That last part is debatable though because MS and Sony's systems are taking a high-tech approach while the Wii has lower quality graphics etc but is trying very hard to grab the interest of people who wouldn't normally play videogames, focussing on "easier" games, games that have more people playing together at once, or games that are controlled in different ways.

Please people, I am NOT trying to start a console war here! Leave that shit out of the news!

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be sarcastic.

Lol it would be pretty funny if they used those headsets so you could hear DT trash talking you =P
05.12.2007 - 05:35
Lady Bathory
And here I am still rocking SNES
05.12.2007 - 08:45
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by selken on 04.12.2007 at 16:28

I hate XBox

i second that. xbox, 360 and otherwise, are SO overrated.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
05.12.2007 - 11:03
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by Lady Bathory on 05.12.2007 at 05:35

And here I am still rocking SNES

Yeah SNES was the greatest system. A time where games had to be made high quality, and couldn't coast by on graphics or the gimmicks they do today. I rediscovered it after getting an emulator for my laptop and playing games like Super Mario World, Chrono Trigger, and Link to the Past.
05.12.2007 - 13:27
~Nagash~
Account deleted
Hehe XBox rules!!!!
06.12.2007 - 12:55
b0000mst1ck
lol @ "pwned by DT".
08.12.2007 - 02:46
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
"are to get pwned by DT" i reckon petrucci is an awesome gamer... and dont get me started on portnoy
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
10.12.2007 - 12:58
ScreamPig
Account deleted
Thats not going to be doing justice to a kick ass band. lets just say Xbox and DT FTW

Hits total: 6364 | This month: 13