Poll

who did better in those 9 years?

Halford
Judas Priest

Total votes: 15
05.12.2007 - 13:03
Valentin B
Iconoclast
as we all know, halford left Priest in 1992, but who did better? Priest with Ripper or Halford?(i'm also counting Fight)

i'm only starting to discover halford's solo discography, and boy it sounds good. and though 98 live meltdown from Priest is my favourite live album ever(with insurrection on third place after Iced Earth's alive in athens) Ressurection and Crucible kick Jugulator and Demolition ass. so Halford.
05.12.2007 - 13:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I pefere Judas Priest because hsi solo carear isnt so great, because somehow JP are more for me
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.12.2007 - 12:24
Grimurc

Halford didn't mean much to me at that time, Priest didn't either. Ripper Owens sucked at my opinion. But if i have to choose, Halford was better and Judas Priest missed essentials...(because of Rob Halford) glad that he came back
----
Still drinking,-
08.12.2007 - 02:57
Metalbound7

Halford is a great band, resurection and live insurection albums are brillant, but cmon Judas Priest are the Metal Gods!!
11.03.2008 - 20:50
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Halford! Crucible a great album!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
11.03.2008 - 21:00
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Valentin B on 05.12.2007 at 13:03

(i'm also counting Fight).

Halford hands down then.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
19.03.2008 - 00:32
JESTER576
Account deleted
Sure Halford was no Judas Priest but when Owens joined Judas Priest wasn't even Judas Priest. Tim Owens is better in Iced Earth.
03.04.2011 - 23:41
blacktooth85

HALFORD
08.04.2011 - 21:28
Void_Eater
Account deleted
One word-Ressurection. Halford all the way.
08.04.2011 - 22:06
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Hmm i guess my opinion on this changed in the past few years, Owens started growing on me, and i noticed that Halford simply doesn't have that much quality material to get full albums going from start to finish like Jugulator does. that and the fact that Halford/Fight/2wo have much more releases than JP, i guess i would vote for JP if given the chance again.
09.04.2011 - 02:52
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 08.04.2011 at 22:06

Hmm i guess my opinion on this changed in the past few years, Owens started growing on me, and i noticed that Halford simply doesn't have that much quality material to get full albums going from start to finish like Jugulator does. that and the fact that Halford/Fight/2wo have much more releases than JP, i guess i would vote for JP if given the chance again.

You would vote for Priest because they had less releases? Although I do agree that Timmy is great.
09.04.2011 - 12:20
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Hmm... well, "War Of Words" is an awesome album, and "Resurrection" is great too. "Crucible" has it's moments, but is patchy. As for Priest, I love "Jugulator", and think "Demolition" has some pretty great stuff on it as well. I think Halford just narrowly edges it for me, but it's close!