Metal Storm logo
Fear and loathing in Las vegas

12.12.2007 - 03:40
RockeRoy

I found no threads on this great movie so i think it deserves a thread!
I think this is the funniest movie ever, what do you think about the movie?
-Is this movie funny to people who don't use drugs?
-Have you read the book?
-Favorite scene? Hard to say but the one i think off first is when their Photograper comes to their hotelroom and start to name all the types of motorcycles that he had seen, and he suddenly stands there in milltary uniform in "Johny depp's" mind! ha ha it's not the funniest scene in the movie, but still very funny!
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
12.12.2007 - 03:46
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
book no way
yeah it is good movie,
but is it funny to ppl who don't use drugs, well i think this movie it's conected with drugs but ppl who use drugs who really use drug don't botehr with watching movies, and i think yeah this movie it is very interesting and funn to ppl who don't use drugs he hee
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
12.12.2007 - 08:56
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I watched the movie but I never read the book...I've been told the book is awesome but the movie is amazing...I watched it while I was stoned and it was kind of scary...I mean, I don't do hard drugs like that but being under the influence of the lighter drugs I do could lead to some of the things that happen in that movie...that movie has some low points here and there but it's non-stop action and fun the whole way through...
12.12.2007 - 10:49
Deathamphetamine
Account deleted
Quite possibly IMO the best movie in existence. There are so many quotable lines from that movie that it's ridiculous.
13.12.2007 - 11:22
b0000mst1ck

there's nothing better than watching johnny depp walk in that movie. priceless.
13.12.2007 - 14:27
Grimurc

funny movie. you don't need to be drugged to watch it but if you want a life experience you need to
----
Still drinking,-
17.12.2007 - 22:39
Narterath

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

I loved the movie, and I've also read the book, which was equally, if not more, good.
18.12.2007 - 23:50
Finntroll

i freaking love that movie! must say, stoned it was alot funnier then not stoned. but it was also funny without some weed so you dont have to be on drugs.
never read books so guess thats answers your question about if i read the book......
the whole movie is my favorite scene
----
This might be very unintresting so dont read it please!
20.12.2007 - 15:27
RockeRoy

Written by Finntroll on 18.12.2007 at 23:50

i freaking love that movie! must say, stoned it was alot funnier then not stoned. but it was also funny without some weed so you dont have to be on drugs.
never read books so guess thats answers your question about if i read the book......
the whole movie is my favorite scene

Your right it's better when your stoned, but you don't have to be! i actually laught so much i started to get afraid becasuse i couldn't breath, and my friends wouldn't turn it of so i had to go away for a while ha ha!
----

Walk with me in hell
21.12.2007 - 00:22
Oracle
Orcinus
I got lost when watching this movie. ive onlt seen it once but i got so confused. i dont think i understood it. i prob have to watch it a few more times.
21.12.2007 - 01:08
RockeRoy

Written by Oracle on 21.12.2007 at 00:22

I got lost when watching this movie. ive onlt seen it once but i got so confused. i dont think i understood it. i prob have to watch it a few more times.

i don't know if you do drugs.., but i know people who don't get confused, but the movie is about a sport reporter during the acid hippi movment in the sixties and seventies. and he is on his way to cover a race and he has his loyer with him togheter with a suitcase full of all kinds of drugs, and the rest is history:)
----

Walk with me in hell
21.12.2007 - 01:11
RockeRoy

Quote:

i don't know if you do drugs.., but i know people who don't do drugs get confused, but the movie is about a sport reporter during the acid hippi movment in the sixties and seventies. and he is on his way to cover a race and he has his loyer with him togheter with a suitcase full of all kinds of drugs, and the rest is history:)
----

Walk with me in hell
03.06.2010 - 12:54
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
One of my very favourite films, even if it is a bit of a mess at times, I watched it so many times that it kind of ruined the book a little, still a great book though, just hard not to imagine the scenes of the film when reading it. Had a particularly poor acid trip once and ironically watching this film was the only constant to cling on to, I must have watched it about three times in succession. Great shizzle!