Metal Storm logo
Textures

14.12.2007 - 22:37
RockeRoy
I couldn't find a thread for this great band, and i think Textures deserves a thread, so here it is!
I heard that their new album isn't far away, and i realy looking forward two it! if anyone have any recommendation's of similar bands please share:)
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
15.12.2007 - 01:11
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
On my first listen the only thing that I can comment on is that they bring about thoughts of Meshuggah fused with Lamb of God. The music is a little thin and stale, but executed with precision. I'm not really big into the cleaner passages, not because they are soft, but because they remind me too much of modern pop rock. All in all, what I can deduce from just a few songs is that these guys are talented at playing their instruments, while their songwriting skills seem to be lacking a big. Just seems too unoriginal for my tastes.
----
The force will be with you, always.
15.12.2007 - 02:40
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Textures have entered "Split Second Sound" studio to begin recording their new album for an early 2008 release. The production duties are being handled by the group's guitarist Jochem Jacobs, who also oversaw the recording process for Textures' last CD, "Drawing Circles". You can watch the video update from the recording studio at this location.
15.12.2007 - 19:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know them but dont like abnd, not my type of metal
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.12.2007 - 14:17
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I listened to "drawing circles" once. It was a recommendation of a friend. He say it was crazy metal and that I couldnt miss it. After I listened to it I really though it was crazy metal but it was very hard to listen to. I remember I didnt listen to it much after that. I also remember that the voice wasnt very appealing to me. I might give it another try now, with a different point of view.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
16.12.2007 - 15:32
RockeRoy
Written by BloodTears on 16.12.2007 at 14:17

I listened to "drawing circles" once. It was a recommendation of a friend. He say it was crazy metal and that I couldnt miss it. After I listened to it I really though it was crazy metal but it was very hard to listen to. I remember I didnt listen to it much after that. I also remember that the voice wasnt very appealing to me. I might give it another try now, with a different point of view.

I think you should give it another try drawing circles is a masterpice in my opinion, and i love the vocals! you should give their first album a try to "Polars"
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
16.12.2007 - 17:36
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by RockeRoy on 16.12.2007 at 15:32

Written by BloodTears on 16.12.2007 at 14:17

I think you should give it another try drawing circles is a masterpice in my opinion, and i love the vocals! you should give their first album a try to "Polars"

Maybe you are right. I need to give it a try and I will.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
21.05.2009 - 01:03
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I bought Drawing Circles for $2 a couple of days ago and it's fucking awesome. It reminds me of a mixture of Pantera, Meshuggah, and Between the Buried and Me. Much better than Silhouettes tbh
13.06.2009 - 23:30
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Silhouettes was more melodic compared to drawing circles. Drive is still one of my favorite songs
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
03.09.2009 - 17:02
MeloDeathViking
The singer's voice on Silhouettes reminds me of Bjorn Strid from Soilwork on their later albums.
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
09.09.2009 - 12:10
yeah1980
Silhouettes reminds me Meshuggah and The Devin Townsend Band (two of my favourites ever!), "Awake" is one of the best song of the last year. Drawing Circles was an huge album too!
I think that the next album will be as good as the previous ones!
----
"Be water, my friend" (Bruce Lee)