Metal Storm logo
Worst thing you've eaten-accidental or not.

Original post

Posted by Gina73ss, 15.12.2007 - 21:47
Well I had an authentic French Cuisine dinner last night. Umm there were all sorts of unsavory things before me. There was a meat platter, and I had some. Come to find out the awful piece I ate was pig toungue...I am a little freaked out now. Blah!
25.05.2012 - 00:17
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Boxcar Willy on 24.05.2012 at 21:21

I usually take 3 cream in my coffee, no sugar.

I can't stand it with sugar.

Three what of cream? Do you use the cream that comes in little plastic containers? Some use "cream" in powder form which I prefer not to use... Unless I drink my coffee pure, I always add fresh milk... And I just realised I sound like a hipster when I write things like that... I'm probably a coffee hipster then...

Speaking of nasty food and drinks, I remember how I bought a large bottle of "ginger soda" at the store. Thought it'd be something like Schweppes' Ginger Ale but it turned out to be a sugary sweet and awfully bitter chemical solution made for any purpose but drinking.
25.05.2012 - 20:12
Yavanna

Well, I don't eat anything unless I think it's going to be good. Anyway, when my brother graduated last year, there was that ceremony and everything, and afterthat, the dinner, and believe, the restaurant's food was awfull, and I spent the whole next day throwing up...
Never gonna eat there again
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
04.06.2012 - 13:46
arwestromen

Worked at this vegan/hippie/save the forrest type of festival once and they only had one meal with meat so after two days the over spiced hamburger started to feel a bit boring so me and some friends tried this vegan/ home grown plate of weed(not cannabis) bread and greenstuff....it tasted awful and the weed(still not cannabis) bread had twigs in it.
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
31.07.2012 - 22:10
Cüca Beludo
Account deleted
Cat food it was another of these "challege games" between me and some friends, and the loser needed to eat cat food right on the cat dish... and I lost
It tasted very, very salt; and it stuck on my teeth Now I know why these cats drink liters of water after dinner!

By the way, I heard of a guy who ate his own shit once
01.08.2012 - 01:06
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I actually swallowed a fly (went in too fast to sense any taste).. I was basically just taking a deep breath and the poor small fly was just flying around. Too bad.
01.08.2012 - 16:50
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Valentin B on 01.08.2012 at 01:06

I actually swallowed a fly (went in too fast to sense any taste).. I was basically just taking a deep breath and the poor small fly was just flying around. Too bad.

you don't want to know how many insects you've already swallowed during your lifetime while sleeping.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.08.2012 - 16:53
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.08.2012 at 16:50

Written by Valentin B on 01.08.2012 at 01:06

you don't want to know how many insects you've already swallowed during your lifetime while sleeping.

Yeah well I'm not counting those as I have no idea when or how they happened.. but don't give me that whole "20 spiders a year" crap though because it depends on a lot of factors.
09.08.2012 - 06:31
?apleee
Mouthcrab
Ash. I thought it was ramen flavoring.
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
09.08.2012 - 14:04
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 31.07.2012 at 22:10

Cat food it was another of these "challege games" between me and some friends, and the loser needed to eat cat food right on the cat dish... and I lost
It tasted very, very salt; and it stuck on my teeth Now I know why these cats drink liters of water after dinner!

I actually tried cat food once (not off the dish though) and it was indeed salty but actually tasted quite good, kinda like crackers/biscuits.
09.08.2012 - 14:14
axelx666

When i was kid i ate play-doh and had to be rushed to the emergency room.
----
"they can't stop us,let them try,for heavy metal we will die"
"on olemassa asioita karmivimmat yönä olen yksi heistä."
" we are the new bucolic,we are the pulse of the maggots"
"END"
13.08.2012 - 16:48
MetallicA

My friend bet me $5 that I couldn't chew on garlic...I chewed a clove for about 30 seconds and then swallowed it. Got the $5! hahaha!

(I love garlic but a whole clove is a bit much!)
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.