Metal Storm logo
Worst thing you've eaten-accidental or not.

15.12.2007 - 21:47
Gina73ss
Well I had an authentic French Cuisine dinner last night. Umm there were all sorts of unsavory things before me. There was a meat platter, and I had some. Come to find out the awful piece I ate was pig toungue...I am a little freaked out now. Blah!
----
Take my hand
You'll never find
Another quite like mine
15.12.2007 - 22:00
Lord TJ
Wow lol, who really eats pig tongues? (not bashing you). Did someone just decide to try what a pig tongue tastes like or something?

The worst thing I have eaten is fish. It smells, its ugly, and im allergic to it and I threw up everywhere last time I ate some.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
15.12.2007 - 22:10
Gina73ss
I didn't know it was pig tongue. It was a meat platter. I guess the French eat it. Alot of Liver too- but they have a fancy name for it. I had pork patte- I think they took the whole pig, boiled him, mashed him together and made patte out of him. It was all different colors...I am still pretty tramatized by it all.

So you don't like any kind of fish? Not even tuna fish sandwiches? I am not allergic to anything, but I hear it can be very bad for people.
----
Take my hand
You'll never find
Another quite like mine
15.12.2007 - 22:19
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
I ate a dog treat before and while it may not sound that gross, it was the most awful thing ever. I was camping and some kids from another campsite asked if I wanted to drink some beers with them. We all ended up getting drunk and someone dared someone else to eat a dog snack. After that person did it, we all ended up challenging ourselves to do the same. Ah, alcohol is wonderful.

I might try this cinnamon challenge today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1LZhvw_6k
15.12.2007 - 22:33
Bulletdodger
My neighbor invited me to eat with him , because his refrigirator got broken and he had to eat every last piece of meat in it.He prepared something that looked like a stake , it tasted like a stake , just sweeter . After I finished (he too) he asked me have I ever eaten cow brains , I said no , he said:Now you did.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
15.12.2007 - 22:55
Deus Ex Machina
Written by Introspekrieg on 15.12.2007 at 22:19

I ate a dog treat before and while it may not sound that gross, it was the most awful thing ever.

You know..that just reminded me of what my cousin did one summer when we were little. He came by with his parents... i think we were supposed to go somewhere. I know i was sitting in their car and there he was munching on this ->

I was like... ARE YOU FOR REAL....wtf are you doing? He kept saying it was really dog food..i mean..it looked like it. I still don't get wtf. I can get your thing. You were drunk.

He actually attends Veterinary College now..so..ummm ..Dear Diary...i think my cousin was really,really weird. I hope he didn't eat any dog food since that day in 1997 or whichever year. I mean...he ate the whole bag..w..t..f?
15.12.2007 - 23:15
Ernis
狼獾
I once cooked lentils at my friend's place and there was a girl also there and she commented my lentil porridge with nice sentences such as "It looks like prison food!"
Well, on the other hand, she likes to eat brains as well so I think we're equal....what's worse then after all, mashed lentils or brains?
15.12.2007 - 23:22
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by Ernis on 15.12.2007 at 23:15

I once cooked lentils at my friend's place and there was a girl also there and she commented my lentil porridge with nice sentences such as "It looks like prison food!"
Well, on the other hand, she likes to eat brains as well so I think we're equal....what's worse then after all, mashed lentils or brains?

Depends on what animal the brains come from

Anyone ever eat Mr. Brain's Pork Faggots? I'm serious...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain%27s_faggots
15.12.2007 - 23:47
Sunioj
Chips flavored with crab meat. It tasted like a goat's vagina!
16.12.2007 - 00:10
Ernis
狼獾
There are some flavours I can't stand at all....the taste and smell of Parma cheese make me choke and the taste and smell of liver are also repulsive....
16.12.2007 - 00:16
Warman
Erotic Stains
My friend is from Poland and everytime his family is over there his mom always buy some fucking discusting shrimp candies, candy with shrimp flavour! That's probably the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted (several times... hey, it's fun!). I have a video on my mobile where one of our friends vomit after eating one.

Oh yeah, my great grandmother used to do some really bad meatballs everytime I visited her. Those always made me feel nauseous, they were like rubber.
----
16.12.2007 - 00:43
Ernis
狼獾
I ate blood sausage an hour or few ago....some consider blood sausages awful...
16.12.2007 - 00:57
Deus Ex Machina
Blood sausages are common food here.
I don't eat them though, since as far as I'm concerned...they taste awful.
16.12.2007 - 01:01
Sunioj
Written by Gina73ss on 15.12.2007 at 21:47

Well I had an authentic French Cuisine dinner last night. Umm there were all sorts of unsavory things before me. There was a meat platter, and I had some. Come to find out the awful piece I ate was pig toungue...I am a little freaked out now. Blah!

Doesn't sound too bad, IMO, Ive had pig brain pie before. Twas pretty tasty.
16.12.2007 - 01:10
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Fish. I cannot stand fish.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
16.12.2007 - 11:26
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Written by Sunioj on 15.12.2007 at 23:47

Chips flavored with crab meat. It tasted like a goat's vagina!

Now how would you know what that tastes like??...not sure I want to know

The worst I've tasted must be Vegemite. It's an Australian thing made from the left over yeast you get when you make beer...taste really bad but should be pretty healthy
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
16.12.2007 - 11:32
Sunioj
Written by GT on 16.12.2007 at 11:26

Now how would you know what that tastes like??...not sure I want to know

The worst I've tasted must be Vegemite. It's an Australian thing made from the left over yeast you get when you make beer...taste really bad but should be pretty healthy

Haha, I so had that coming!

Edit: just looked up vegemite, it shows that the New Zealand derivitave is Marmite. Oh god, I hate marmite.
16.12.2007 - 11:35
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
@Sunioj: haha yeah it was just to tempting. Sounds like that brewer's yeast is pretty similar and yes it's bad
----

16.12.2007 - 11:39
Valentin B
Iconoclast
@all the dog food people i ate about a handfull of cat treats once. they were good! tasted like some kind of salty biscuits.

i'm not really a person who's that sensitive to bad food, i can eat lots of stuff without throwing up(come to think of it i never threw up because of bad tasting food, maybe because it was rotten or something but it still retained it's taste, like some douchebag who gave me a free yellow melon when i was just about to leave from the seaside, i was like 4 years old or something and i vomited on the train!), but i agree, the worst thing that i ever tasted was thai fun shrimp chips.. they taste awful!!

also i can't stand even seeing a traditional christmas food from Romania, called "Piftie"(romanians will know what i'm talking about), you think pork brain is disgusting? how about pork brain, ears, nose, and basically everything from the pig's head that isn't bone, made jelly with flesh chunks inside of it. it gives me the creeps just to watch it shake, nevermind eating it!!
16.12.2007 - 13:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Jmmm Fly when playing football and othe rmoscitos, and cat food and once muschrooms :puke: next time I kick my mother ass if she poot musrooms in food, ganocide against those muhrooms
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.12.2007 - 13:17
Achor
Account deleted
I've eaten cow tounge. Didnt taste anything hehe...
The worst thing would probably be bird shit. No, I was NOT aware at the time, and I'm still not sure what really happened hehe, but putting the pieces together, I think I know what happened. I was eating a sandwich, under a tree, and then I saw something drop down in my sandwich. I thought it was like a little branch or whatever. But I didnt see anything. Afterwards I saw on my hand (I was wearing gloves, so I didnt feel it) something that at first looked like saliva, so I thought I had just drooled, you know, like I always do.. But then I realised it was shit hehe yep, thats my story.
16.12.2007 - 15:15
yvesson
Hej,
Oh eating tongue is popular in france, it's much commun to eat cow tongue and it's delicious imo.
I'm much tolerant about food but of course doesn't mean I would eat anything but I'm also curious and feel like tasting anything that people eat.

The worse thing I can thing about right now I don't know the name, but it's a danish candy. Well usually candies are sweet or maybe a bit acid but those tasted like no other candies I have even eaten. It tastes a bit like liquorice (which I don't like much) on the first hard layer, then you get to some liquid layer with an even worse taste and then also another soft central part (my memory may have tweaked things a bit).
When some danes told me they put that in vodka but I didn't get to try that.

Oh I kinda dislike also all kinda brains you may eat but that's mostly because of the texture I'd say. I don't mind other stuff like heart or liver though, or blood (boudin noir).
16.12.2007 - 15:23
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
@yvesson: haha I think you're talking about "Tyrkisk Peber" (Turkish Pepper in English). And yes it's not sweet like most candy and contains the same as liquorice and then something 'hot' in the middle. I like it a lot...and yes mixed with vodka you get "Sort Svin" (something like black swine/dirty bastard in English). You don't want to get too drunk in that...gives you the most nasty hangovers and really tastes awful if you vomit
----

16.12.2007 - 17:40
Stalker
Lone wanderer
You are amateurs! Look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4r2F8-e9zQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvCEfztrFU&feature=related

A regular salad, mixed with:
Salt
Pepper
Wine
Brandy
Beer
Coca Cola
Mineral water
Swine meat
Tobbaco
Cigaret ash
Grass
Mud
Bread
Cookies
and cream from the birthday cake - pretty much everything we found in or around the room hahahh
----
16.12.2007 - 19:42
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by Stalker on 16.12.2007 at 17:40

You are amateurs! Look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4r2F8-e9zQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvCEfztrFU&feature=related

A regular salad, mixed with:
Salt
Pepper
Wine
Brandy
Beer
Coca Cola
Mineral water
Swine meat
Tobbaco
Cigaret ash
Grass
Mud
Bread
Cookies
and cream from the birthday cake - pretty much everything we found in or around the room hahahh

Haha looks like fun! Lucky you didn't have to go to the doctor and have your stomach pumped. You should have thrown in some coins and pickles.
16.12.2007 - 19:50
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Introspekrieg on 16.12.2007 at 19:42

Haha looks like fun! Lucky you didn't have to go to the doctor and have your stomach pumped. You should have thrown in some coins and pickles.

Hahah man, well, the taste wasnt all that bad, but the feeling in my stomach later was rather strange hahah
----
16.12.2007 - 20:54
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by GT on 16.12.2007 at 15:23

@yvesson: haha I think you're talking about "Tyrkisk Peber" (Turkish Pepper in English). And yes it's not sweet like most candy and contains the same as liquorice and then something 'hot' in the middle. I like it a lot

We swedes love it!
----
16.12.2007 - 21:56
Achor
Account deleted
Yeah, turkisk peppar is awesome. You can even buy it at the pub, a turkisk peppar shot. It beats those other flavoures (piggelin)
17.12.2007 - 02:14
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I was playing basketball outside a while back and for some reason I started to laugh. While my mouth was open, a fly flew in and I accidentally ate it. It tasted really sour.

Flies taste better than canned green beans though. Anytime I try to eat green beans from a can I literally throw up.
17.12.2007 - 03:27
Fhuesc
Natto, i don't know for sure what it is, but i think it's fermented soy beans, it tasted like something rotting.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!