Metal Storm logo
Worst thing you've eaten-accidental or not.

Original post

Posted by Gina73ss, 15.12.2007 - 21:47
Well I had an authentic French Cuisine dinner last night. Umm there were all sorts of unsavory things before me. There was a meat platter, and I had some. Come to find out the awful piece I ate was pig toungue...I am a little freaked out now. Blah!
08.01.2008 - 21:09
CrimsonSoaked
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 08.01.2008 at 20:45

Written by Guest on 08.01.2008 at 20:41

I was in Thailand few years back with my family.
We don't have the habbit experiencing always something new and brave, if possible. So one evening we tried something different for dinner. We went out, beyond the edge of "true tourist streets" and entered this shabby little family-enterprise restaurant. For appetizer, they bring a little plate of these pale, white extra-ordinary shaped things. When I put them in my mounth, it literally was like biting a rubbery toy and was completely tasteless. So we had no idea, what it was and we wondered it for whole evening, when we finally asked what it was. The manager pointed his leg and eagerly kept on saying "chicken,chicken!", and then we realized. It was a boiled chicken's leg. Nobody felt sick after hearing that. I consider it "a widening experience".

chicken leg doesn't seem gross to me at all... there are 100x worse foods imo

Here ofcourse I mean the part that chickens are standing and walking on. The yellow / orange thing of the leg , you know.
08.01.2008 - 21:15
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 08.01.2008 at 21:09

Written by Valentin B on 08.01.2008 at 20:45

Written by Guest on 08.01.2008 at 20:41

I was in Thailand few years back with my family.
We don't have the habbit experiencing always something new and brave, if possible. So one evening we tried something different for dinner. We went out, beyond the edge of "true tourist streets" and entered this shabby little family-enterprise restaurant. For appetizer, they bring a little plate of these pale, white extra-ordinary shaped things. When I put them in my mounth, it literally was like biting a rubbery toy and was completely tasteless. So we had no idea, what it was and we wondered it for whole evening, when we finally asked what it was. The manager pointed his leg and eagerly kept on saying "chicken,chicken!", and then we realized. It was a boiled chicken's leg. Nobody felt sick after hearing that. I consider it "a widening experience".

chicken leg doesn't seem gross to me at all... there are 100x worse foods imo

Here ofcourse I mean the part that chickens are standing and walking on. The yellow / orange thing of the leg , you know.

oh you mean the claws? well i'd eat them if they wouldn't be so tough
08.01.2008 - 22:11
Olli
Beer mixed with Value Cocoa Pops... chocolate beer surprisingly isn't good and the pops tasted like cardboard . Oh well we thought it was a good idea at the time , probably isn't the worst thing i've eaten though..
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
16.01.2008 - 08:56
Harmonic
Account deleted
Curried goat in Jamaica. The curry was awesome, the meat was... deplorable. It was equal parts meat, gristle and bone. There must've been a whole damn goat cooked into that pot. They also had something else that looked pink and fleshy, and was very salty. It was all diced up so I couldn't tell what it was, but there were some really strange bits in there, and a few pieces that looked like tiny, pink macaronis. I never had the nerve to ask what part of what animal it all came from.
20.01.2008 - 06:34
Fuath
i work at hungry jacks, and we accidentally wrapped a cockroach in someones burger
and when people put their drinks down we stick mustard in the straw, thank god the straws are yellow
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

20.01.2008 - 10:03
Harmonic
Account deleted
Written by Fuath on 20.01.2008 at 06:34

i work at hungry jacks, and we accidentally wrapped a cockroach in someones burger
and when people put their drinks down we stick mustard in the straw, thank god the straws are yellow

I'd love to see the guy that ate your burger post here. Wait a minute... if it was "accidental" how did you know it happened? BTW if I ever go to Australia, I'm never eating at hungry jacks. Thanks for the warning.
20.01.2008 - 10:22
Fuath
Written by Guest on 20.01.2008 at 10:03

I'd love to see the guy that ate your burger post here. Wait a minute... if it was "accidental" how did you know it happened? BTW if I ever go to Australia, I'm never eating at hungry jacks. Thanks for the warning.

they took it, just after we realised it was in there
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

20.01.2008 - 10:48
Harmonic
Account deleted
Written by Fuath on 20.01.2008 at 10:22

Oh, well - extra protein, I suppose. Cockroaches - nasty, big and crunchy, yet filled with juicy goodness!
27.01.2008 - 15:04
Fuath
Written by Guest on 20.01.2008 at 10:48

Written by Fuath on 20.01.2008 at 10:22

Oh, well - extra protein, I suppose. Cockroaches - nasty, big and crunchy, yet filled with juicy goodness!

oh so juicy *drool*
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

03.02.2008 - 13:16
Remus
@ Jester Eddie: Yeah, they eat pure fat in Romania every christmas. It's smoked though, but still uncooked. it actually tastes awesome with mustard.

@ Gina73ss: I've eaten this "Olive, tomato and tongue" stew before - it was actually really good with a dash of fresh cream. The french just boil it though, so that's why it tastes rerally crap - it has no other flavours.
I've also eaten brain-schnitzels, the're pretty good, and if you think about it, brain is not really disgusting 'cause it's sealed in the cranium and thoroughly oxygenated. Much better than say kidneys, through wich urine passes!

@ Cursed; Man i have to ask you this: You know that one type of salamy - "Salam de Sibiu" right? It's covered in this whiteish membrane. On the label it says it's "natural mould". You know what - to me it smells like semen! And it's f-ing whit as well! How sure can you be thaty that whit stuff is actually mould, i mean mould is supposed to be green, right?
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
07.02.2008 - 00:35
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
staff
I was really broke last week and my coworker bought me 2 packs of cigarettes, in exchange I had to eat an entire can of cat food without puking. I think my nicotine addiction has reached a stupid level.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
07.02.2008 - 05:30
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Doc G. on 07.02.2008 at 00:35

I was really broke last week and my coworker bought me 2 packs of cigarettes, in exchange I had to eat an entire can of cat food without puking. I think my nicotine addiction has reached a stupid level.

What flavor of cat food was it? The Whiskers Tuna is totally overrated.
07.02.2008 - 13:30
yvesson
Hej,
Well cat food isn't bad at all. I wouldn't mind eating that.
07.02.2008 - 19:34
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
My own cooking! Every man for himself.

No Im kidding, My cooking is semi-good, yes, semi-good. But I hate cooking.

I ate dog biscuits once...;D What? I was young.
07.02.2008 - 21:56
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
staff
Written by Dangerboner on 07.02.2008 at 05:30

What flavor of cat food was it? The Whiskers Tuna is totally overrated.

It was just generic house brand stuff (I work at a pet store), at first it just tasted like regular canned tuna, then after a few scoops I thought I was ready to puke.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
08.02.2008 - 18:08
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat

Cat food is not bad, actually.

On wednesday I was eating a tomatoe instant soup with some cheese.... and that damn thign left vomit taste in my throat from teh first spoon... I still ate all though.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
09.02.2008 - 06:09
Harmonic
Account deleted
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.02.2008 at 18:08

Cat food is not bad, actually.

On wednesday I was eating a tomatoe instant soup with some cheese.... and that damn thign left vomit taste in my throat from teh first spoon... I still ate all though.

Well, the first spoonful is tolerable but I imagine it would get overwhelming as you worked your way through a whole can. I'd probably puke. They grind up some pretty scary sh*t in those cute little tins.
09.02.2008 - 20:54
Inlé
Not much really.

There's a chippy down the road which sells deep fried Creme Eggs though. Got to try one of those one day. It's as if they're trying to make the most disgusting sounding food, lol.
10.02.2008 - 08:20
winter song
Account deleted
i once was so drunk i couldent stand but was realy realy hungry..... the only thing in armes reach was a cup of dog food that had three day old bacon drippings on it.......
10.02.2008 - 22:10
Bulletdodger
A friend of mine ate goat testicles , and he is proud about it
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
10.02.2008 - 22:19
Tod_Engel
Once I ate hamster excrement, cause confused it with chocolate. It did taste quite bad, fortunately it's small
10.02.2008 - 22:29
Harmonic
Account deleted
When I was a toddler I crawled around and ate dead flies. I guess I mistook them for raisins, but I honestly have no recollection. My sister crawled around and tried to eat live house spiders. She'd wind up gagging because the long, wriggling legs make them hard to swallow. I don't remember this, either.
13.02.2008 - 00:42
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Hey, did anyone actually try yogurt mixed with chocolate milk?? It actually tastes good, if you mix it right hahah But it looks like shit
----
14.02.2008 - 11:31
Bulletdodger
Written by Stalker on 13.02.2008 at 00:42

Hey, did anyone actually try yogurt mixed with chocolate milk?? It actually tastes good, if you mix it right hahah But it looks like shit

I tried yogurt with chocolate flips , with the right mixture it really looks like shit , but it really tastes fine
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
14.02.2008 - 13:07
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bulletdodger on 14.02.2008 at 11:31

I tried yogurt with chocolate flips , with the right mixture it really looks like shit , but it really tastes fine

Hahah, gotta try that! But fist I must prepare my stomach lol...
----
14.02.2008 - 15:39
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
a rotted chocolate it was awful
----
Stay Metal !!!
14.02.2008 - 16:39
Arya
Account deleted
I've eaten a butterfly. But I won the bet ^^
14.02.2008 - 17:25
Bulletdodger
Written by Stalker on 14.02.2008 at 13:07

Written by Bulletdodger on 14.02.2008 at 11:31

Hahah, gotta try that! But fist I must prepare my stomach lol...

Just put on a blindfold so you dont look at it , and it will taste fine
----
David Hilbert
14.02.2008 - 17:36
I've eaten these things and none of these were for bets:

Grasshopper,(They taste like dry fish)
Cockroach,(Never try this thing)
Bettle(It was the size of my thumb and it's the most horrible thing I've ever eaten),
Crab(A dead one and it smelt like hell),
Termites(I ate like 9 of them once)

I've also eaten lots of Ink(yeah,the one used in pen) and yeah some Chalks too.

And know that I'm neither a drug-addict or some kind of freak.I just was so weird few years ago.
14.02.2008 - 21:43
Bulletdodger
Written by Bend Your Mind on 14.02.2008 at 17:36

I've eaten these things and none of these were for bets:

Grasshopper,(They taste like dry fish)
Cockroach,(Never try this thing)
Bettle(It was the size of my thumb and it's the most horrible thing I've ever eaten),
Crab(A dead one and it smelt like hell),
Termites(I ate like 9 of them once)

I've also eaten lots of Ink(yeah,the one used in pen) and yeah some Chalks too.

And know that I'm neither a drug-addict or some kind of freak.I just was so weird few years ago.

you are my hero
I saw a few years ago on TV a guy that eats heated motor-oil like soup , he used to be my hero , now you are
----
David Hilbert