Metal Storm logo
Worst thing you've eaten-accidental or not.

Original post

Posted by Gina73ss, 15.12.2007 - 21:47
Well I had an authentic French Cuisine dinner last night. Umm there were all sorts of unsavory things before me. There was a meat platter, and I had some. Come to find out the awful piece I ate was pig toungue...I am a little freaked out now. Blah!
14.02.2008 - 22:30
Harmonic
Account deleted
Written by Bend Your Mind on 14.02.2008 at 17:36

I've eaten these things and none of these were for bets:

Grasshopper,(They taste like dry fish)
Cockroach,(Never try this thing)
Bettle(It was the size of my thumb and it's the most horrible thing I've ever eaten),
Crab(A dead one and it smelt like hell),
Termites(I ate like 9 of them once)

I've also eaten lots of Ink(yeah,the one used in pen) and yeah some Chalks too.

And know that I'm neither a drug-addict or some kind of freak.I just was so weird few years ago.

Well, I can imagine forcing myself to eat all those things except for the dead crab. Dude, that's just wrong. Reminds me of this guy I saw on TV once who chewed dog shit for 60 seconds to get $500. (It still bothers me to think about it.)
14.02.2008 - 23:15
Ernis
狼獾
I imagine a crab's dead when you eat it....twouldn't be very comfortable to eat a crab whilst it's still alive....I guess it'd resist....
15.02.2008 - 04:40
Nah Viggo,the Crab was caught and killed in the morning and was only eaten later in the evening.
15.02.2008 - 04:43
Written by Bulletdodger on 14.02.2008 at 21:43

Bettle(It was the size of my thumb and it's the most horrible thing I've ever eaten),

And know that I'm neither a drug-addict or some kind of freak.I just was so weird few years ago.

you are my hero
I saw a few years ago on TV a guy that eats heated motor-oil like soup , he used to be my hero , now you are

Really??
15.02.2008 - 09:14
Harmonic
Account deleted
Written by Bend Your Mind on 15.02.2008 at 04:40

Nah Viggo,the Crab was caught and killed in the morning and was only eaten later in the evening.

Ah... when you said it smelled bad I thought you meant a dead and rotting crab - like what seagulls eat on the beach.
15.02.2008 - 13:00
Bulletdodger
Written by Bend Your Mind on 15.02.2008 at 04:43

Written by Bulletdodger on 14.02.2008 at 21:43

you are my hero
I saw a few years ago on TV a guy that eats heated motor-oil like soup , he used to be my hero , now you are

Really??

In my opinion it takes balls and bravery (or stupidity) to eat things like that , I could eat many things , but they have to be cooked , I can't eat anything alive , so yeah , you are my hero .
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
15.02.2008 - 19:24
iaberis
Advice Troll
I ate half of a cockroach in a sandwich once! Crunchy stuff! Yum yum!
----
Bitch! Please
15.02.2008 - 19:27
Arya
Account deleted
But i'm asking...WHYYYYYYY?????? Bleahhh!
15.02.2008 - 19:41
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Guest on 15.02.2008 at 19:27

But i'm asking...WHYYYYYYY?????? Bleahhh!

I didn't do that on purpose. Go ask the fast food guy for details...
----
Bitch! Please
16.02.2008 - 05:57
Deadgirl
I tried "nattou" once... Because my friend suggested it to me. It's made of fermented soy beans and it tastes, quite literally, like vomit.
----
Remember that you are mortal.
16.02.2008 - 15:03
Bulletdodger
Written by Deadgirl on 16.02.2008 at 05:57

I tried "nattou" once... Because my friend suggested it to me. It's made of fermented soy beans and it tastes, quite literally, like vomit.

My aunt who worries about food thought that I eat to much meat and one time she made me soy stakes , after a few bites i had to go to the bathroom to vomit , it really tastes bad.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
16.02.2008 - 15:49
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bulletdodger on 16.02.2008 at 15:03

My aunt who worries about food thought that I eat to much meat and one time she made me soy stakes , after a few bites i had to go to the bathroom to vomit , it really tastes bad.

Soya sucks! Im sure Id rather eat raw meat than that shit... Fuck, I dont wanna eat anything that havent used to run on 4 legs hahahah
----
16.02.2008 - 15:55
Bulletdodger
Written by Stalker on 16.02.2008 at 15:49

Soya sucks! Im sure Id rather eat raw meat than that shit... Fuck, I dont wanna eat anything that havent used to run on 4 legs hahahah

I know it sucks , but I found it out the wrong way , I will never put something like that in my mouth again , vegetables are made to be used in sallads that crazy cellebrities eat , true food is meat.
10/2 s lukom za mene !
P.S: Do you eat chicken?
(only asking because they have two legs)
----
David Hilbert
16.02.2008 - 16:10
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bulletdodger on 16.02.2008 at 15:55

I know it sucks , but I found it out the wrong way , I will never put something like that in my mouth again , vegetables are made to be used in sallads that crazy cellebrities eat , true food is meat.
10/2 s lukom za mene !

Yeah... I eat those winged bastards too But generally, anything wild is my favorite choice... Hehe, I had wild rabbit today for lunch. Oh, yeah!
----
16.02.2008 - 21:58
Deadgirl

Written by Bulletdodger on 16.02.2008 at 15:03

Right, I forgot -- I've had raw meats and fishes too, haha!

Another thing I really didn't like was "ikura" sushi... Ikura is some kind of caviar, I think. The flavor was actually not bad, but when I ate it I could feel the tiny fishes eggs popping, quite unpleasant.
----
16.02.2008 - 22:42
Bulletdodger
Written by Stalker on 16.02.2008 at 16:10

Written by Bulletdodger on 16.02.2008 at 15:55

10/2 s lukom za mene !

Yeah... I eat those winged bastards too But generally, anything wild is my favorite choice... Hehe, I had wild rabbit today for lunch. Oh, yeah!

Mmmm , why do you tease me , I never ate rabbit before , but I had pizza with bacon for breakfast , I still remember when I ate wild boar , man that was tasty , wild things are the best to eat
----
David Hilbert
17.02.2008 - 04:23
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bulletdodger on 16.02.2008 at 22:42

Mmmm , why do you tease me , I never ate rabbit before , but I had pizza with bacon for breakfast , I still remember when I ate wild boar , man that was tasty , wild things are the best to eat

Man, if you liked wild boar, you MUST try rabbit!!!! You will like it, its much much better! The only thing that is maybe better, is deer (srnetina)... aaaahh...... You have homework now! Find some skilled cook to cook a rabbit kotlic to you, man.... Nothings better thatn that!!
----
17.02.2008 - 04:27
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Deadgirl on 16.02.2008 at 21:58

Right, I forgot -- I've had raw meats and fishes too, haha!

Another thing I really didn't like was "ikura" sushi... Ikura is some kind of caviar, I think. The flavor was actually not bad, but when I ate it I could feel the tiny fishes eggs popping, quite unpleasant.

Well, I didnt actually ate it, I just said I would
I was always wandering how that dried fish tastes, that is not fried, just dried on the sun or whatever....
Did anyone try that?
----
17.02.2008 - 10:41
Deadgirl
Written by Stalker on 17.02.2008 at 04:27

I was always wandering how that dried fish tastes, that is not fried, just dried on the sun or whatever....
Did anyone try that?

...Actually, I believe I have eaten that too -- I would try almost any kind of food. :3

About the dried fish, I don't remember it being too bad. Nothing special or amazing, but not horribly nasty either.
----
17.02.2008 - 14:22
Bulletdodger
I'm on it , can't wait to try rabbit , don't worry about the cook , my mom is skilled enough , i just need to get my self a rabbit now
----
David Hilbert
18.03.2008 - 19:54
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
i remember my sister convincedd me to eat jellied cat food once, it was disgusting and tasted like shit...
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
19.03.2008 - 19:59
Ernis
狼獾
Heard bout the dog/cat food that the more it smells/tastes like shite, the more enjoyable it's for the animals.....
01.05.2008 - 00:48
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
The canned food for cat isn't that bad.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
01.05.2008 - 01:57
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by yvesson on 17.12.2007 at 13:40

Hej,
Oh asian food can be much disgusting for us europeans imo.
Check this, I think I would try only 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9.

Number 5 is *bue*.

BTW the pig brain I would use to tan a skin instead of eating it. ^^

1 wasn't that disgusting
The worst was the duck fetus... it was just awful and the monkey brain was also to much xD
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
01.05.2008 - 20:00
HugeTheConqeror
Once in Japan I ate an undeveloped egg that had been harvested from the chicken after is was slaughtered. The egg looked like a giant grape, so I just popped it into my mouth. The shell hadn't hardened at all - it was just a membrane - so once my teeth hit it, the whole thing just exploded and coated my mouth with purple yolk.
----
Pardon me while I wreak my vengeance.
01.05.2008 - 23:55
Deadgirl
Written by HugeTheConqeror on 01.05.2008 at 20:00

Once in Japan I ate an undeveloped egg that had been harvested from the chicken after is was slaughtered. The egg looked like a giant grape, so I just popped it into my mouth. The shell hadn't hardened at all - it was just a membrane - so once my teeth hit it, the whole thing just exploded and coated my mouth with purple yolk.

Ohh, you've eaten gross things in Japan too? We should start a club.
Can't say I've had your particular experience, though... And I must admit, it sounds pretty traumatic. -_-
----
02.05.2008 - 06:27
HugeTheConqeror
Written by Deadgirl on 01.05.2008 at 23:55

Can't say I've had your particular experience, though... And I must admit, it sounds pretty traumatic. -_-

It was. To make it even more interesting, I had this experience at a restaurant that specializes in chicken sashimi (raw chicken).
----
02.05.2008 - 07:00
Lord TJ
Well this isnt solid food but during lunch today I opened my milk and it reeked of rotten vagina. I nearly threw up, so I returned it to the lunch lady and she nearly threw up too. I gots a free milk.

Hate school food, thank God im finally graduating!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
02.05.2008 - 08:58
Deadgirl
Written by HugeTheConqeror on 02.05.2008 at 06:27

It was. To make it even more interesting, I had this experience at a restaurant that specializes in chicken sashimi (raw chicken).

Chicken sashimi? That sounds awkward, I've never heard of it... Well we know the weird almost-eggs are gross, but how about the raw chicken? Was it good?
----
02.05.2008 - 19:18
HugeTheConqeror
Written by Deadgirl on 02.05.2008 at 08:58

Written by HugeTheConqeror on 02.05.2008 at 06:27

Chicken sashimi? That sounds awkward, I've never heard of it... Well we know the weird almost-eggs are gross, but how about the raw chicken? Was it good?

The chicken sashimi was actually pretty good.

Also, in Kumamoto, where I used to live, the local speciality is horse sashimi. That was actually pretty good as well, and I've had it more than once.
----