Metal Storm logo
Worst thing you've eaten-accidental or not.

Original post

Posted by Gina73ss, 15.12.2007 - 21:47
Well I had an authentic French Cuisine dinner last night. Umm there were all sorts of unsavory things before me. There was a meat platter, and I had some. Come to find out the awful piece I ate was pig toungue...I am a little freaked out now. Blah!
22.10.2008 - 22:18
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 22.10.2008 at 00:38

What the FUCK?!?! what am i reading? Lemon & Pepper in the lamb's slitted throat?!?!
piercing those bastards throats and sucking their own warm blood is gonna be METAL and of course just fair. i'm gonna travel there to try some Human-called-anthropoid's warm fresh blood...haha

I didn't understand what you were trying to say

But is a fact that Ñachi most be the ultime Black metal drink, no questions asked.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
22.10.2008 - 22:26
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by X-Ray Rod on 22.10.2008 at 22:18

Written by AiwiAstwihad on 22.10.2008 at 00:38

What the FUCK?!?! what am i reading? Lemon & Pepper in the lamb's slitted throat?!?!
piercing those bastards throats and sucking their own warm blood is gonna be METAL and of course just fair. i'm gonna travel there to try some Human-called-anthropoid's warm fresh blood...haha

I didn't understand what you were trying to say

But is a fact that Ñachi most be the ultime Black metal drink, no questions asked.

Well, I was actually refering to drinking the blood of "Mapuche indians in southern Chile" instead of the lovely lambs and called them "Human-called-Anthropoid" for being that savage to do it to the lamb!
I will never ever drink Ñachi... that's beyond disgusting...
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
22.10.2008 - 22:30
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 22.10.2008 at 22:26

Well, I was actually refering to drinking the blood of "Mapuche indians in southern Chile" and called them "Human-called-Anthropoid" for being that savage to do it to the lamb!
I will never ever drink Ñachi... that's beyond disgusting...

jejejjeje, Don't call them anthropoid just because they eat the lamb in a different way than you and me

And besides... There's no difference between killing the lamb that way or the way the slaughterhouse do it. O wait... No, I'm wrong... the slaughterhouse is actually worse!
----
Rod, let me love you.
22.10.2008 - 22:41
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by X-Ray Rod on 22.10.2008 at 22:30

jejejjeje, Don't call them anthropoid just because they eat the lamb in a different way than you and me

First, i've never eaten a lamb.
Second, eating lamb's meat is totally different from torture: slitting his throat and putting Lemon/Pepper in it while that lovely animal is still alive and drinking the warm blood...
have you ever cut your fingers with a knife? of course you have, ok...the next time it happened, drip some lemon juice or pepper on the wound then tell me how you felt...i bet you'll immediately call them something worse than an Anthropoid!!
But you're right, I become too harsh when it comes to animals' abuse...hahaha

EDIT: And you're also absolutely right about that slaughterhouse thing.
----
22.10.2008 - 22:57
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 22.10.2008 at 22:41

Second, eating lamb's meat is totally different from torture: slitting his throat and putting Lemon/Pepper in it while that lovely animal is still alive and drinking the warm blood...
have you ever cut your fingers with a knife? of course you have, ok...the next time it happened, drip some lemon juice or pepper on the wound then tell me how you felt...i bet you'll immediately call them something worse than an Anthropoid!!
But you're right, I become too harsh when it comes to animals...hahaha

Well, I didn't really knew that they put sometimes the spices right on the throat, which I found totally useless since it's enough if you put them on your glass and drink the shit... So I agree on that being cruel as hell.

But that doesn't change the fact that I gonna drink that Black Metal juice...
----
Rod, let me love you.
22.10.2008 - 23:01
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by X-Ray Rod on 22.10.2008 at 22:57

Written by AiwiAstwihad on 22.10.2008 at 22:41

But you're right, I become too harsh when it comes to animals...hahaha

Well, I didn't really knew that they put sometimes the spices right on the throat, which I found totally useless since it's enough if you put them on your glass and drink the shit... So I agree on that being cruel as hell.

But that doesn't change the fact that I gonna drink that Black Metal juice...

I've heard that they don't kill the lamb at all, keep him alive to use it over and over again, i don't know if my information are correct though...
Of course i wanna have a BM juice and as i said, it'll be those ppl's warm blood, hahaha.
----
22.10.2008 - 23:11
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 22.10.2008 at 23:01

I've heard that they don't kill the lamb at all, keep him alive to use it over and over again, i don't know if my information are correct though...
Of course i wanna have a BM juice and as i said, it'll be those ppl's warm blood, hahaha.

I asked my mom... The main thing is not the blod but the lamb itself, because Ñachi is done only when they are gonna eat the animals meat, and like I use to say, it's always better to do the full thing... So they use the blood too.

You gonna admit that it's better than some slaughterhouses that kill the animal and sometimes 30% or even more throws out....

The only thing I would change is the useless pepper on the goats throat, the other things are not a problem for me. As long as the anima dies as fast as possible.

PS: If you gonna eat a Mapuche, call me... And I gonna eat a vegan with some tomatoes

PSS: Eating Mapuches is not metal... Last time I checked, BM bands don't hail indians from my country u.u But they do hail Goats !
----
Rod, let me love you.
22.10.2008 - 23:27
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by X-Ray Rod on 22.10.2008 at 23:11

I asked my mom... The main thing is not the blod but the lamb itself, because Ñachi is done only when they are gonna eat the animals meat, and like I use to say, it's always better to do the full thing... So they use the blood too.

You gonna admit that it's better than some slaughterhouses that kill the animal and sometimes 30% or even more throws out....

The only thing I would change is the useless pepper on the goats throat, the other things are not a problem for me. As long as the anima dies as fast as possible.

PS: If you gonna eat a Mapuche, call me... And I gonna eat a vegan with some tomatoes

PSS: Eating Mapuches is not metal... Last time I checked, BM bands don't hail indians from my country u.u But they do hail Goats !

Well, in that case i'm relieved a little.
I agree, the slaughterhouses are totally fucked up. I watched a documentary a few weeks ago and it was totally sick. from the workers health to the meat health and the explicit animal's abuse...

Sorry, i'm not vegan yet, just vegetarian, otherwise i would be willing to be your lunch...LOLzzz
And about the Mapuche; no thanks, i prefer to hunt one myself and introduce an initiative to the BM scene.
----
23.10.2008 - 16:22
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 22.10.2008 at 23:27

Sorry, i'm not vegan yet, just vegetarian, otherwise i would be willing to be your lunch...LOLzzz

And about the Mapuche; no thanks, i prefer to hunt one myself and introduce an initiative to the BM scene.

Your first point is totally sick.

I don't have a problem with the second point, as long as you use only your bare hands. If you don't do it, You're as dumb as the Mapuches that put pepper on the goats throat or the workers of the slaughterhouse.

BM elitist will probably try to eat a mapuche someday, because that man drank goat's blood, and if is a she and virgin... That's even better, the ultimate goal.

This turned to a fucking off topic, being serious:

I don't remember so many horrible things that I have eaten. My sis and mom try to convice me that I eat mud when I was a kid... But I don't remember it. Some horrible stuff that it wasn't exactly bad but I wasn't prepared was a Jalapeño... That's seriously one of the hottest shit that I know. And I eat it in a very hardcore way when I was around 7... I just chew it and after some seconds I was dying and begging for water. It was nice though...
----
Rod, let me love you.
23.10.2008 - 17:29
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.10.2008 at 16:22

Your first point is totally sick.

I don't have a problem with the second point, as long as you use only your bare hands. If you don't do it, You're as dumb as the Mapuches that put pepper on the goats throat or the workers of the slaughterhouse.

BM elitist will probably try to eat a mapuche someday, because that man drank goat's blood, and if is a she and virgin... That's even better, the ultimate goal.

was it (sick) ?
Be sure i'll do it just with my bare hands and teeth, hahaha. I'll grab one and then rip his/her throat with the canine teeth and suck the blood directly from the "Common Carotid Artery".
Oh, and of course i'll take a camera with me to film it and therefore use it as the video of a BM song named "The Taste of Warm Blood" i'll later create for this event. Don't worry, i'll send a copy for you too!

EDIT:
And It'll be the Album cover:

----
23.10.2008 - 23:22
Elio
Red Nightmare
Probably the worst thing I have eaten is something by McDonalds. Especially when I went to Barcelona for a school-trip in March, we used to eat there at least once since we knew it was cheap and knew how the food was (and becuase the first day we paid a lot for some bullshits somewhere else).
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
14.11.2009 - 01:28
silenius

Thats a hard one, ehm, i do crazy shit when im drunk so once i tasted my friends puke:P
14.11.2009 - 01:30
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
I made myself a Nesquik chocolate milkshake one day, while drinking, I feld a lump and thought it was a piece of unmixed chocolate, I bit into it and it tasted like wheat, which was odd, so I took it out of my mouth, it was a big fly.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
27.12.2009 - 06:46
Immortal

I'd been out on the piss all night and I was so hungry but everywhere was shut by the time I was walking home. As I was staggering back I noticed a kebab box on the floor, I looked inside to see a frozen kebab that had only one bite into it. I must add that at this time I was very drunk as I began to eat the rotten kebab and I've never felt so ill the next day.

Another (drunken) time was my friends birthday and we were on holiday in Bavaria. Becuase he was 21 we got him a big cocktail which had about 4 pints worth of drink in it. We were then chanting for him to drink it all in one which he did to a point until he spewed all of it back in. At which point I began to drink all of his sick that he'd vomited into the glass and then after a while produced my own vomit into it and had no choice but to drink that too. Yeh, good times!

Lastly I drank my mates piss just for the fun of it. Wasn't that bad actually.
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
27.12.2009 - 21:57
Nexus
Asshat
Haha, Jesus, you guys are fucking extreme. My experiences pale in comparison.

Purposefully: Chicken liver pie (doesn't really have a particular taste, but I find the texture is similar to soft, ground beef. That and pig's feet in a stu with boar intestines or something.

Accidentally: When I was younger, my brother used to ash and leave his smokes in soda cans that I would leave lying around. On more than one occasion, I would be really thirst and down my old cans, and swallow all of the ashes and sometimes even the cigarette itself. If any of you have younger siblings then please, for their sake, ash in an ashtray or at least something transparent!
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
28.12.2009 - 03:38
MetallicA

I can think of 2 incidents: one when I was 4 and the other was last week.

When I was 4, my mom ordered some Chinese takeout and there was some chicken that came with it. I don't remember what kind of chicken but I do remember biting into one of them and then feeling something wriggling around my mouth. I knew it wasn't supposed to be there and just swallowed it is quickly as I could! And then I continued eating. (now if that happened, I'd spit it out, not swallow it )

Last week, my boyfriend cooked some chicken to put into Alfredo sauce. I am VERY FUCKING PICKY when it comes to chicken fat, chicken grizzle, chicken cartilage, and anything that isn't actual chicken meat. (skin is fine by me if it's crunchy btw and I'll eat around the bones.) anyways, I bit into a peice of something...it was slimy, crunchy, and just down right fucking disgusting. I just about puked because of it. I told my boyfriend, you are not allowed to cook my chicken unless I cut ALL of the fat and whatever else off of it. After that incident, I couldn't eat for over an hour because I had that feeling in the back of my throat like I was gonna puke.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
28.12.2009 - 03:47
MetallicA

Written by Immortal on 27.12.2009 at 06:46

I'd been out on the piss all night and I was so hungry but everywhere was shut by the time I was walking home. As I was staggering back I noticed a kebab box on the floor, I looked inside to see a frozen kebab that had only one bite into it. I must add that at this time I was very drunk as I began to eat the rotten kebab and I've never felt so ill the next day.

Another (drunken) time was my friends birthday and we were on holiday in Bavaria. Becuase he was 21 we got him a big cocktail which had about 4 pints worth of drink in it. We were then chanting for him to drink it all in one which he did to a point until he spewed all of it back in. At which point I began to drink all of his sick that he'd vomited into the glass and then after a while produced my own vomit into it and had no choice but to drink that too. Yeh, good times!

Lastly I drank my mates piss just for the fun of it. Wasn't that bad actually.

wow I don't even know what to say to that.

Written by Irritable Ted on 10.11.2009 at 14:09

My mate found a whole chickens head in a curry, he had been chewing it for ages before he realised what it was.

oh that is fucking disgusting! I'd ask for my money back

Written by Nexus on 27.12.2009 at 21:57
Accidentally: When I was younger, my brother used to ash and leave his smokes in soda cans that I would leave lying around. On more than one occasion, I would be really thirst and down my old cans, and swallow all of the ashes and sometimes even the cigarette itself. If any of you have younger siblings then please, for their sake, ash in an ashtray or at least something transparent!

hahaha I did that to my dad once. He was drinking a beer and put it down to some empties that were weeks old so when he wasn't looking I switched his beer with an old one. Yeah he wound up spitting out a cigarette
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
31.12.2009 - 07:05
SerratedSyringe

Unintentional:
Two years ago, the day after Thanksgiving I was packing some leftovers into my lunch for school. I put in some stuffing and 'gravy'. I packed my luch at about 5:30 AM, so I wasn't really awake yet. Anyway, I go to school, eat my lunch, come home, and don't think twice about it untill my mom asks me where the stuffing that was in the fridge went. I told her I ate it. She then proceded to inform me that the stuffing had not been cooked, and contained multiple raw eggs. I didn't even notice, but I told her the 'gravy' tasted a little bit wierd. "What gravy?" She says. "That gravy" I said, pointing to a bowl of greyish paste in the fridge. She then proceded to tell me that the greyish paste was not gravy, but instead raw pancacke batter containing even more raw eggs.

Intentional:
Cinnamon. Just a spoonfull of plain cinnamon. My girlfriend informed me that it was impossible to eat a whole spoonfull of cinnamon, so of coarse I had to prove her wrong. I dumped the spoonfull into the back of my throat. It immediately started to suffocate me. After drinking several cups of water I began breathing again, but my throat was sore for the rest of the night, and most of the next day.

If you want to see other people failing to eat cinnamon, just look up "Cinnamon Chalenge" on Youtube.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
31.12.2009 - 09:16
Entropic Silence

Oysters. Can't stand them. Was at a fancy restaurant at the time and went to spit it out. Almost did.

Also, Marmite is good. I have it almost every day for breakfast, though not too much of it. Vegemite is gross though.

Anyone done worm shots? If you buy a bottle of mezcal there are a couple of grubs in bottom of the the bottle

My cousin made me shoot one. Awful. Although i couldn't get it down, to be fair. Was quite drunk at the time.
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
31.12.2009 - 16:49
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by SerratedSyringe on 31.12.2009 at 07:05

Intentional:
Cinnamon. Just a spoonfull of plain cinnamon. My girlfriend informed me that it was impossible to eat a whole spoonfull of cinnamon, so of coarse I had to prove her wrong. I dumped the spoonfull into the back of my throat. It immediately started to suffocate me. After drinking several cups of water I began breathing again, but my throat was sore for the rest of the night, and most of the next day.

There's a way... But most people totally fail to think about it and do it wrong. You see, you did wrong since the very beginning because you CAN'T put it in the back of your throat, the pulver is so fine it can easily get in your lungs and then you get that burning sensation and can't breath well enough. What you have to do is to put it in you tongue [and try to hold your breath as much as you can] so you can make as much salive as possible so you can make a boll of that cinnamon and then swallow. That's the only way I know I've seen a girl who did it that way and got it right.
----
Rod, let me love you.
05.01.2010 - 03:01
flickaa

U people are completely sick.... XD I thought mine was bad but apparently it wasnt .... ive eaten duck shit when i was a kid.... XD I thought it was food....
05.01.2010 - 03:01
flickaa

U people are completely sick.... XD I thought mine was bad but apparently it wasnt .... ive eaten duck shit when i was a kid.... XD I thought it was food....
05.01.2010 - 15:54
SerratedSyringe

Written by flickaa on 05.01.2010 at 03:01

Haha nice. I've eaten various 'shits' mistaking them for raisins, chocolate, etc.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
05.01.2010 - 16:24
Nexus
Asshat
Quote:
Written by Nexus on 27.12.2009 at 21:57

hahaha I did that to my dad once. He was drinking a beer and put it down to some empties that were weeks old so when he wasn't looking I switched his beer with an old one. Yeah he wound up spitting out a cigarette

Haha, oh man! You are so very mean . I dunno about your dad, but ever since those experiences, I'm always skeptical of beverages that have been opened for a while and are obscured by a container that is opaque. I almost always pour them out in a second cup to make sure there's nothing in there, ash, smoke, insect, or otherwise!
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
22.05.2012 - 20:54
Cal Wolvington
Account deleted
I once put salt in my coffee instead of sugar. It doesn't sound so bad, but it was...
22.05.2012 - 21:29
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 22.05.2012 at 20:54

I once put salt in my coffee instead of sugar. It doesn't sound so bad, but it was...

I did that with Tea, I drank the whole thing before realizing why it tasted so shitty
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
24.05.2012 - 20:53
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Guest on 22.05.2012 at 20:54

Written by Boxcar Willy on 22.05.2012 at 21:29

I did that with Tea, I drank the whole thing before realizing why it tasted so shitty

In fact, in Tibet and Mongolia tea is consumed with salt and butter. It's not bad at all. Perhaps not necessarily my cup of tea (pun intended) but not that bad in any case.

Coffee with salt would be blasphemy, without any doubt. In fact, sometimes even sugar is unnecessary (if you're having some top quality coffee that is naturally sweet and aromatic and needs nothing else...)
24.05.2012 - 21:21
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Ernis on 24.05.2012 at 20:53

In fact, in Tibet and Mongolia tea is consumed with salt and butter. It's not bad at all. Perhaps not necessarily my cup of tea (pun intended) but not that bad in any case.

Coffee with salt would be blasphemy, without any doubt. In fact, sometimes even sugar is unnecessary (if you're having some top quality coffee that is naturally sweet and aromatic and needs nothing else...)

I usually take 3 cream in my coffee, no sugar.

I can't stand it with sugar.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
24.05.2012 - 23:00
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I was at this fat chick's house and I really needed a drink. I saw a bottle of some sort of liquor, and took a big swig. Turns out it was filled with cigarette ashes
25.05.2012 - 00:12
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by Dangerboner on 24.05.2012 at 23:00

I was at this fat chick's house and I really needed a drink. I saw a bottle of some sort of liquor, and took a big swig. Turns out it was filled with cigarette ashes

Ha, I know many a buddy that accidently drank some chew spit at parties, lmfao
----
rekt