Metal Storm logo
AC/DC

Original post

Posted by meTalcoholic, 07.06.2006 - 23:05
Nothing to say really. If I have to introduce AC/DC, the world is comming to an end... I think everyone's heard of them and god knows many say they're AC/DC freaks and only know Hell's Bells or Back in Black . (friggin posers)

Anyway, anything about the band, favorite member, favorite album, concerts.... stuff
02.03.2008 - 05:53
Nyxgrinder
Bon was great! Jailbreak, problem child, let there be rock, high voltage, for example are just masterpieces and the only one close to them is back in black, now I think they are boring, Bon had more style, too bad alcohol took him and Angus stuck in one key, they are done.
11.03.2008 - 03:48
bucky01403
Account deleted
Good old blues based rock, can't really complain. Though I have to admit that I'm one of the few people out there that prefers Brian Johnson to Bon Scott. Fun band to listen to every now and then, but in large doses can be quite tedious.
11.03.2008 - 05:13
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Guest on 11.03.2008 at 03:48

Good old blues based rock, can't really complain. Though I have to admit that I'm one of the few people out there that prefers Brian Johnson to Bon Scott. Fun band to listen to every now and then, but in large doses can be quite tedious.

I prefer Brian Johnson.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
25.03.2008 - 01:10
HeavyLarsen
Account deleted
Anybody have some news about acdc?
Is there a new album on way?
consert soon?
25.03.2008 - 11:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 25.03.2008 at 01:10

consert soon?

There be album dunno name and concerts too
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.03.2008 - 01:57
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite

consert soon?

AC/DC are rumoured to embark on a "farewell" tour later in the year once the recording sessions for their new album have been completed.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
31.03.2008 - 02:05
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Thryce on 31.03.2008 at 01:57

consert soon?

AC/DC are rumoured to embark on a "farewell" tour later in the year once the recording sessions for their new album have been completed.

Farewell tour eh...hope that stops by here. Anyways, I think its a good decision this farewell tour is coming, Ive seen concert clips from probably no more than 5 or 6 years ago and both Brian and Angus looked downright tired.
----
- George Carlin
01.04.2008 - 13:21
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
my favorite band
I think T.N.T is best song and I wonder for that because my another fav.band that called six feet under cover this song
at last l like old version of this band
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
31.05.2008 - 23:22
metalhead3
ac/dc is great band,my favourite song is t.n.t,song is great
01.06.2008 - 09:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by metalhead3 on 31.05.2008 at 23:22

ac/dc is great band,my favourite song is t.n.t,song is great

hehhehe man I agree werry good song, one of bets of band
----

apos;'
[image]
23.06.2008 - 04:08
I love every AC/DC song almost! They are without a doubt, the reason i ever liked Rock/Metal! At one point last year or 2 years ago i love
1.Ac/Dc
2.Gn'R
3.KISS
21.08.2008 - 13:49
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Ac/Dc rules!

i've got big balls, and she's got big balls, i've got big balls, and they're dirty big balls! such a funny song!!
21.08.2008 - 16:22
Elio
Red Nightmare
Great rock band...everybody who has listened to Let there Be Rock know why.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
11.09.2008 - 06:35
Demonmayonnaise
I love Bon Scott era ACDC. Brian Johnson is good too, but I just love every album they did with Scott. My favorites are Powerage and Let there be Rock.
11.09.2008 - 13:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by 2bearocknnot2rol on 23.06.2008 at 04:08

I love every AC/DC song almost! They are without a doubt, the reason i ever liked Rock/Metal! At one point last year or 2 years ago i love
1.Ac/Dc
2.Gn'R
3.KISS

I understand you like all ac/dc songs all GnR but Kiss, IMO moust overated band ever,s pecely whit no mascks. So cheey love songs, realy its cheesy, Its not rock n metal but pop music
----

apos;'
[image]
11.09.2008 - 19:47
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Bad English on 11.09.2008 at 13:57

Written by 2bearocknnot2rol on 23.06.2008 at 04:08

1.Ac/Dc
2.Gn'R
3.KISS

I understand you like all ac/dc songs all GnR but Kiss, IMO moust overated band ever,s pecely whit no mascks. So cheey love songs, realy its cheesy, Its not rock n metal but pop music

Yeah Kiss is very overrated, and they completely betray what I think Rock N Roll stand for: being music for the under-dog, so it actually pisses me off seeing a spoiled billionaire trying to preach rock n roll. Not to mention they are the definition of sell-out, peddling their crap everywhere just to squeeze every penny. Rock N Roll is about NOT being a corporate shill.

Anyways, back to AC/DC, the new album sounds pretty decent from what I've heard, nothing really new, but would we expect anything else from them?
----
- George Carlin
11.09.2008 - 23:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I saw blog in Ac/Dc myspace looks interestring , hope there be some good tour next year hehehehe,
----

apos;'
[image]
05.10.2008 - 17:55
Valentin B
Iconoclast
it's Brian Johnson's birthday today. i actually can't decide which is better, Brian or Bon. i like them both, and they have their own great vocal styles. i love how Bon could put so much personality in his singing, like Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, or the high class accent in Big Balls, but i also love Johnson's screams(TEXASS YEAH TEXASS)

my fav songs by them are Thunderstruck and It's A Long Way To The Top If You Wanna Rock 'n Roll.
13.10.2008 - 17:07
Abattoir
Staff
I saw the announcement of the band's European tour, and for now I cannot be satisfied. There are only 12 shows announced, and 7 out of those will be played in Germany. And that is not good at all. I hope they will announce, well, they must, some new/additional dates of this
tour.
13.10.2008 - 17:51
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
Don't worry more shows will be added. There is only one date in France and I can tell you that they will add at least 1 other show. Same in Spain, nothing is added yet but they will play in Barcelona and Madrid.

Now for Slovenia, I don't know... they're old now and I'm not sure that they will play in all the European countries...
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
13.10.2008 - 18:27
Abattoir
Staff
Written by Jeff on 13.10.2008 at 17:51

Don't worry more shows will be added. There is only one date in France and I can tell you that they will add at least 1 other show. Same in Spain, nothing is added yet but they will play in Barcelona and Madrid.

Now for Slovenia, I don't know... they're old now and I'm not sure that they will play in all the European countries...

I'm nut so sure too. But, if they will come at least to one of our neighbours, Austria or Croatia, than it would be ok. Milan and Budapest are kinda too far away.
14.10.2008 - 05:47
kkktookmybaby
ii hate all those posers who think they are acdc fans im not a HUGE acdc fan i guess from listening to them too much hahaha but still they rockk:banger:
14.10.2008 - 05:47
kkktookmybaby
ii hate all those posers who think they are acdc fans im not a HUGE acdc fan i guess from listening to them too much hahaha but still they rockk:banger:
14.10.2008 - 18:40
Abattoir
Staff
@Jeff, there are new tour dates announced, but still the same thing as yesterday for me...I'm kinda nervous now

So, the new shows added are: 3 in England (London, Birmingham, Manchester), 1 in Dublin, Rotterdam, Antwerpen.
29.10.2008 - 16:13
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Both Belgian dates sold out in less than an hour. Quite impressive.
Here's something to make the home stayers feel a bit better: SETLISTS!

AC/DC played a 13-song dress rehearsal show in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania (Sunday, October 26) in front of just 3,000 people as preparation for their forthcoming "Black Ice" world tour.

The band's set-list was:

01. Rock 'N Roll Train
02. Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be
03. Back in Black
04. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
05. Thunderstruck
06. Hells Bells
07. You Shook Me All Night Long
08. TNT
09. Black Ice
10. Whole Lotta Rosie
11. Let There Be Rock
12. Highway to Hell
13. For Those About to Rock

Tellingly, a fan at the show has posted a photo online which reveals that the band have rehearsed 21 songs for the tour itself. The full list of songs learnt for the tour are:

01. Rock 'N Roll Train
02. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
03. Back In Black
04. Stiff Upper Lip
05. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
06. Thunderstruck
07. Hard As A Rock
08. The Jack
09. Hells Bells
10. Shoot To Thrill
11. You Shook Me All Night Long
12. TNT
13. Whole Lotta Rosie
14. Let There Be Rock
15. Highway To Hell
16. For Those About To Rock
17. Anything Goes
18. Big Jack
19. War Machine
20. Black Ice
21. Bad Boy Boogie
----
Your favorite band sucks.
03.11.2008 - 22:51
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Hell ain't a bad place to be?!!!

Pls come to portugal!!!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
04.11.2008 - 05:42
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
It makes no sense that they don't come to Ontario at all...the only Canadian dates are one in Quebec and two dates in BC...someone goofed...
12.12.2008 - 16:39
Abattoir
Staff
Yey some new dates announced Thank god for these dates...all these concerts will be played on the stadiums, nice

I am gonna be on the highway to Vienna!!
23.02.2009 - 17:39
seely
Account deleted
Love 'em, seeing them at Wembley Stadium in june, can't wait!!
27.02.2009 - 21:25
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
It turns out I'm not gona see them after all, the minute the tickets are ready to sell they fly, maniacs...
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram