Metal Storm logo
Which Metalstormers Do You Know personally?

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 23.05.2006 - 11:04
Heer are a lot of people from one country and even from one town.
So its intresting witch of Metalstormers you know in real live, witch are your real friends, maybe classmates and so...

About me, I dont know enybody from MS in real life, but hope I meat some people from MS in real live, and i hope it hepens soon.
Easier are see Crow Princess and W-Lash manybe in some councert.

So C Mon tell to us about you
06.06.2006 - 23:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Lily_Lazer on 02.06.2006 at 23:41

Ah, Edgars, you made this thread especially for me, so I can show off ^^

I know/have met: Dru/Metal beib (classmate), Sharpleaf, Killerwave, Orgasmotron, Hexgirl (all study in my school) Destroyah, Marco, Götterdämmerung, Keli, Headbang vol 99, Hellraiser, TwistedOne... erm, I cant think of any more so far
well, note that I have written all MSers I have met, but not all of them are my friends whatsoever...

Quote:
From MS, ive only met Bas. Twice at a concert, and yesterday too in some Metal Bar <_>
He's pretty cool (^_^)

I hope I can meet him this year ^^;

I hope you will edit here some sicet info from this pots bout me
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.06.2006 - 18:25
Sinsanity
Account deleted
Written by Anton Alcolust on 24.05.2006 at 14:39

I met Sinsanity at Paris , I spent the day with her . it was cool, she is really very nice . we must see each other again in some weeks in the concert of Abyme

Obviously, I met Abyme.
And taka is a very good friend of mine.
17.06.2006 - 04:42
Ghostless
Account deleted
The only one I know in person and who is also one of my closest friends is Lovely Psycho. Other than that, I don't think anyone else I know visits this site That can be fixed though
17.06.2006 - 23:53
CrematorY
Account deleted
I personallu know .:ZomBie:. he lives a few blocks away from me... and i dont know anyone else around here because its been a while since i didnt enter here... and that can be fixed to
28.06.2006 - 01:05
Zeleznk
I know LYnX666 and Sludge.
Lynx is my schoolmate and lives like 20 kilometers away from me, Sludge was my girlfriend until yesterday and she lives like 10 km away from me.
----
()...()
:0,,0:
28.06.2006 - 02:57
danzig111
Account deleted
lol i am the only damn Bahamian on this site

.....i have the slimmest chance ov meeting any MetalStormers in person! Hahaha Our Metal scene is for SHIT!
28.06.2006 - 08:10
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Well, I forgot that I know 1 metalstormer, his name is Falkenbach, I knew him before I joined MS. I forgot to mention him because he isn't very active here

And I'm going to meet some colombian metalstormers in a meeting that we're planing for next July in Bogota!
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
28.06.2006 - 11:34
Warman
Erotic Stains
My two best friends are members here, Cthulu Corpse and J-COB (but he is not an active member).
----
04.07.2006 - 12:22
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...none!!
it'll be great to meet some...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
04.07.2006 - 21:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nana.MD on 04.07.2006 at 12:22

...none!!

Here are a lot of Mexicans , you cand meat them somewhere and drink bottle of nice Tequilla down, and when it hepens drink glass for me
----

05.07.2006 - 14:49
Both Bears
I'll definitely meet Kariasakis if he visits Czech Republic :-) And I myself am planning to visit Baltic countries, so .. ;-)
05.07.2006 - 14:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Both Bears on 05.07.2006 at 14:49

I'll definitely meet Kariasakis if he visits Czech Republic :-) And I myself am planning to visit Baltic countries, so .. ;-)

When man just till september Im not in Latvia, so BTW take some good cz beer
----

06.07.2006 - 15:47
Both Bears
it will not be this summer, I'm moving to another house so I will be quite busy ... in fact as I have enough money I'll do some trip ...

I''ll definitely bring beer :-)
06.07.2006 - 15:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Both Bears on 06.07.2006 at 15:47

it will not be this summer, I'm moving to another house so I will be quite busy ... in fact as I have enough money I'll do some trip ...

I''ll definitely bring beer :-)

When ou come mate PM me or send male and BTW take original Arakain - ''Salto Mortale'' I give you money beck
----

08.07.2006 - 23:06
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Bad English on 04.07.2006 at 21:55

...none!!

Here are a lot of Mexicans , you cand meat them somewhere and drink bottle of nice Tequilla down, and when it hepens drink glass for me

...yes i know several, although not all are from where i live...it'll be cool to meet them, and if we do, of course we'll drink some shots for you ...or you could come, visit us and drink it yourself
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
08.07.2006 - 23:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nana.MD on 08.07.2006 at 23:06

Written by Bad English on 04.07.2006 at 21:55

...none!!

...yes i know several, although not all are from where i live...it'll be cool to meet them, and if we do, of course we'll drink some shots for you ...or you could come, visit us and drink it yourself

Well I hope I can go there some day, yeah Tequilla, guitar, some spanish language are nice compamy, of corse some mexican metlaheads, in midle of nowehere just drink Tequilla and hanging around.
But I cant speek spanish, I think in Mexico moustly peopl dont speek english
----

08.07.2006 - 23:26
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Quote:
Well I hope I can go there some day, yeah Tequilla, guitar, some spanish language are nice compamy, of corse some mexican metlaheads, in midle of nowehere just drink Tequilla and hanging around.

...oh no actually we do!! most of the schools teach both languages and i know few mexican who don't speak english...of course you'll get nice company over here, most mexicans like to make friends and party alot hehe
----
08.07.2006 - 23:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
Written by nana.MD on 08.07.2006 at 23:26

...oh no actually we do!! most of the schools teach both languages and i know few mexican who don't speak english...of course you'll get nice company over here, most mexicans like to make friends and party alot hehe

But how about old people thay speek english? Yeah one littre of tequilla in day, then Im ready for party, and almoust all southern nations love party more how work, thats why I like them, ehh 2 weeks not shawed beerd and Im be Mexican
----

08.07.2006 - 23:53
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Quote:
But how about old people thay speek english? Yeah one littre of tequilla in day, then Im ready for party, and almoust all southern nations love party more how work, thats why I like them, ehh 2 weeks not shawed beerd and Im be Mexican

...hmm old ppl...some of them they do, but still there are more young speaking english...it'll be easy for you to get along here, you will surely find someone speaking english...one lt of tequila in a day?? it's alot dude!! yes we do love to party, wish we could do that more often...lol
----
09.07.2006 - 00:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
Written by nana.MD on 08.07.2006 at 23:53

...hmm old ppl...some of them they do, but still there are more young speaking english...it'll be easy for you to get along here, you will surely find someone speaking english...one lt of tequila in a day?? it's alot dude!! yes we do love to party, wish we could do that more often...lol

Yeah one litre in day, its not so much you know its great but well I dunno how much lemeons need for one litre of Tequilla well its my probleme I love alcohol more how what i shood love
----

09.07.2006 - 01:45
wrathchild
Staff
Please stay on topic, and speak of MSers you know personally, thanks.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
09.07.2006 - 07:07
Endoftherainbow
I know two people on MS personally because they go to my school Bard and Poo-Scented. I've tried to make more metalheads/proggies at my school join but none of them seem that intrested in joining altough I'm sure more of them will eventually once they realize how cool MS really is.
09.07.2006 - 09:09
tulkas
el parcero
Don´t know anyone, but I´m going to meet them in the meeting we´ve been planning, so it´s good. Hope I can meet great people there. So, to you colombians, I´m really looking forward to that meeting
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
09.07.2006 - 16:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by wrathchild on 09.07.2006 at 01:45

Please stay on topic, and speak of MSers you know personnaly, thanks.

How about you, do you know Jeff, DSM, Sekhmet, Shawo and Iveson, Abyme told he dont know you.
----

21.07.2006 - 02:19
Aresius
Account deleted
hmm...only Hellsing, Sarafan Light, and Magnus Xavier...
22.07.2006 - 16:06
Alouqua
Account deleted
Yesterday I met some Colombian Metalstormers and well they are so great!
We were Helka Hith, Icarus, The Alchemist, Danigar, tulkas, Gathering Storm and me....
22.07.2006 - 23:08
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Yeah, awesome meeting, thank you very much everyone. You're really cool people, hope we can do another meeting soon.
Cheers
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
22.07.2006 - 23:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by The Alchemist on 22.07.2006 at 23:08

Yeah, awesome meeting, thank you very much everyone. You're really cool people, hope we can do another meeting soon.
Cheers

Ok man maybe you can lil tell us how locks Alouqua she is mistery for us, so how she locks like
----

23.07.2006 - 00:36
W-Lash
Metal Master
I know Georgy (he isn't very famous here because he has made not more than one post) because he's my brother. I guess i could meet Latvian metalstormers someday .
23.07.2006 - 00:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by W-Lash on 23.07.2006 at 00:36

I know Georgy (he isn't very famous here because he has made not more than one post) because he's my brother. I guess i could meet Latvian metalstormers someday .

You eman me Negais and Crow Pricess who sint active in last months

In september be soem great giv in Riga we can meet there?
----