Metal Storm logo
Nightrage - Signs With Lifeforce Records

Lifeforce Records has officially announced the signing of Swedish/Greek melodic death metal band, Nightrage. Comments Lifeforce president Stefan Luedicke: "I'm very happy about the signing of Nightrage, a band I've been a fan of since their first release "Sweet Vengeance" on Century Media, but I'm sure their Lifeforce Records debut will easily kill their previous releases."

Marios Ilipoulos, guitarist/songwriter, speaking on behalf of Nightrage: "We are proud about the signing with Lifeforce Records, this is really exciting for us and we feel that we will continue deliver our craft through a really nice partner like Lifeforce Records, who are into the music we are doing and together we can achieve really great things."

Nightrage will record their as-of-yet untitled Lifeforce Records debut later this year at Studio Fredman, and the album will be released in early-2007.

Source: lambgoat.com
Band profile: Nightrage
Posted: 22.06.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 1 user
22.06.2006 - 19:09
danzig111
Account deleted
oh.....okay then. Not familiar with LifeForce so whatever.
22.06.2006 - 19:27
Thryce
Retired Staff
It's a pretty small label from Germany since 1995, with less mainstream bands, mostly Hardcore and Metalcore (so that's probably the reason why you don't know it ) : http://www.lifeforce-america.com/bands
Death Before Disco, Caliban, Heaven Shall Burn and Hell Within are the more known bands. Lifeforce Records also used to be the label for Trivium and Between The Buried And Me for a while
----
Your favorite band sucks.
23.06.2006 - 11:05
Shadowthrone

omg
23.06.2006 - 11:59
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Shadowthrone on 23.06.2006 at 11:05

omg

Omg could you be even more specific ? Omg look at me I don't even know Nightrage but I'm going to post anyway because that makes me look even more cool... ? Omg, it's called spamming.

If you don't know what to say, just shut the hell up
----
23.06.2006 - 12:11
Shadowthrone

omg = oh my god, but ...nevermind
23.06.2006 - 12:15
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Shadowthrone on 23.06.2006 at 12:11

omg = oh my god, but ...nevermind

Wow you serious !!! Omg didn't know that

Again : Omg could you be even more specific ? Omg look at me I don't even know Nightrage but I'm going to post anyway because that makes me look even more cool... ? Omg, it's called spamming.

If you don't know anything useful or interesting to say, just shut the hell up
----
23.06.2006 - 12:19
Shadowthrone

'don't tell me you didnt know that =P

Hits total: 2703 | This month: 1