Metal Storm logo
Austrian Death Machine

Original post

Posted by LeChron James, 24.11.2008 - 13:20
So while impaired, i listen to this HILARIOUS band Austrian Death Machine. theyre sorta like what Chimaira would be if they were 15 times better an had a vocalist that can do the Arnold Schwarzenegger accent to a "t". seriously, they're like a more hardcore influenced version of Municipal Waste. they have that quality about them.

discuss. heres theyre myspace. http://www.myspace.com/austriandeathmachine
30.12.2008 - 08:13
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Guest on 30.12.2008 at 02:36

What a disgrace!

heavy metal and schwarzenegger can consider themselves raped by this band. And now, having for granted that they musically suck, it's beyond my understanding how someone could find funny their retarded sense of humour.

why should schwarzenegger be insulted? hes a hypocritical moron and therefore deserving of a band making fun of him.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
30.12.2008 - 14:36
benvolent

Written by LeChron James on 30.12.2008 at 08:13

What a disgrace!

heavy metal and schwarzenegger can consider themselves raped by this band. And now, having for granted that they musically suck, it's beyond my understanding how someone could find funny their retarded sense of humour.

why should schwarzenegger be insulted? hes a hypocritical moron and therefore deserving of a band making fun of him.

Don't mess up the only real CONAN!!!
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
31.12.2008 - 00:24
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by benvolent on 30.12.2008 at 14:36

What a disgrace!

Conan O'brian is a much better Conan then Arnold will ever be...
----
Coldgrits
31.12.2008 - 00:37
benvolent

Written by -DC-002- on 31.12.2008 at 00:24

Written by benvolent on 30.12.2008 at 14:36

What a disgrace!

Conan O'brian is a much better Conan then Arnold will ever be...

Holy crap!! I talked about Conan the Barbarian!!! These crappy action-fantasy-movies with all the plastic-swords - of the 80ies!!!!

I mean, I didnt talk about quality.. and there he is - Arnold!
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
22.04.2009 - 19:00
brapp32

I saw these guys at the metal and hardcore festival. The songs are kinda stupid but it was a very entertaining set.
08.05.2009 - 01:13
HarmonyCorruptio

Arnocorps FTW!
23.07.2009 - 15:20
Thryce
Retired Staff
New album will be called "Double Brutal". It'll be released in autumn later this year. Don't worry, Tim Lambesis promised Ahhnold will be there too.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
24.07.2009 - 04:35
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Thryce on 23.07.2009 at 15:20

New album will be called "Double Brutal". It'll be released in autumn later this year. Don't worry, Tim Lambesis promised Ahhnold will be there too.

FANTASTIC NEWS. if he keeps up the good work, it should be just as good as the last one. lets hope he does.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.