Metal Storm logo
Shining - Two New Songs Uploaded And Available For Streaming

Taken from Blabbermouth:

"Swedish black metallers SHINING are streaming two new songs — "Vilseledda Barnasjälars Hemvist" and "Plågoande O'Helga Plågoande" — on their MySpace page. The tracks are taken from the band's sixth studio album, "VI / Klagopsalmer", tentatively due before the end of the year via Indie Recordings. The CD was recorded at The Slaughterhouse studios with producer Rickard Bengtsson.

"VI / Klagopsalmer" track listing:

01. Vilseledda Barnasjälars Hemvist
02. Plågoande O'Helga Plågoande
03. Krossade Drömmar Och Brutna Löften
04. Fullständigt Jävla Död Inuti
05. Ohm - Skoj Att Leva
06. Total Utfrysning"

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Shining
Posted: 02.05.2009 by Lucas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 46 users
02.05.2009 - 13:02
TheBigRossowski

I knew I wouldn't forget that song when I heard it in Schwerte! ''Vilseledda Barnasjälars Hemvist'' is without a doubt the new song they played. Why the wait though?! hmmm.... whatever, should be worth it.

Kvarforth said 'this new song is called 'Vewoilsjdfjwol orrhrhhggggg floooppp skiii booorrrrruuuuuummmmeeelallasjs'' and everyone was like what the fuck? lol
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
02.05.2009 - 13:39
Krankheit
Account deleted
Good songs. Really liked the song Plågoande O'helga Plågoande. Exitiing about the new album.
02.05.2009 - 22:54
Ragana
Rawrcat
Well, I didn't expect anything but both songs are pretty nice. Rough and misunderstandable stuff as always. I think I like the first one better just because of the riffs which remind me a bit of Creep Colony and/or late Satyricon's or Carpathian Forest's works.
However, I will wait for the album to appear... listening songs through MySpace is not my favourite thing to do.

EDIT: Maybe I like second the most, it's more interesting after few times of listening.
05.05.2009 - 21:50
Slyfang

Maaan.. these songs are epic. Shining is getting better with every album
06.05.2009 - 13:16
W-Lash
Metal Master
Not bad actually. But (like Ragana) I will wait for album because myspace sucks (so slow and with bad sound quality).
13.05.2009 - 17:27
Elio
Red Nightmare
I want to listen to the album as a whole
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

Hits total: 2490 | This month: 4