Metal Storm logo
Ghost Brigade - New Album Details Announced

Original news, posted on 15.05.2009

Season Of Mist press release

Ghost Brigade took the world by surprise when their debut album "Guided By Fire" was received with raving reviews in autumn of 2007. Stimulated by this success, the Finns will be back in the shops this year, with a new delivery of their original blend of Post-Rock, Metalcore, Progressive Rock, Death and Doom Metal.

Their sophomore album is entitled "Isolation Songs", and will be released on August 3rd in Europe (August 25th in the US) through Season Of Mist Records.

"We are collectively very proud of this record", guitarist Wille comments. "It was a lot of work to get this album done, it took almost two years to write these songs, but now that it's 100% ready I can only say that I feel privileged to be a member of Ghost Brigade. I have a strong feeling we have created something very special with 'Isolation Songs' and it is by far my personal favorite of all recordings I've ever been a part of. I hope people will enjoy these songs as much as we do once they get the chance to hear them. If only August was here already! Be safe!"

More news soon!

UPDATE

Ghost Brigade's sophomore album "Isolation Songs" is due to be released on next August 3rd - August 25th in the US. Here are the artwork and tracklisting of that second effort which is - according to a Season Of Mist press release - exactly that much heavier, gloomier, more extreme, varied and dynamic as it should be...

01. Suffocated
02. My Heart Is A Tomb
03. Into The Black Light
04. Lost In A Loop
05. 22:22 - Nihil
06. Architect Of New Beginnings
07. Birth
08. Concealed Revulsions
09. Secrets Of The Earth
10. A Storm Inside
11. Liar [first edition bonus]

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Ghost Brigade
Posted: 25.06.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 41 users
15.05.2009 - 02:09
Darkside Momo
Retired
Well, I'm sure to check this one!
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
15.05.2009 - 02:20
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Same thing here. I'm really curious to listen to their new stuff.
15.05.2009 - 06:07
Symmachus

Quote:

...a new delivery of their original blend of Post-Rock, Metalcore, Progressive Rock, Death and Doom Metal.

That's quite an interesting mix of genres. Ghost Brigade seems like a nice band.
25.06.2009 - 23:53
Infurnace

Written by Symmachus on 15.05.2009 at 06:07

Quote:

...a new delivery of their original blend of Post-Rock, Metalcore, Progressive Rock, Death and Doom Metal.

That's quite an interesting mix of genres. Ghost Brigade seems like a nice band.

Yes, it is. The band is really good, and if you haven't heard them before, you should check their debut album.
26.06.2009 - 05:31
Symmachus

Written by Infurnace on 25.06.2009 at 23:53

Written by Symmachus on 15.05.2009 at 06:07

Quote:

Yes, it is. The band is really good, and if you haven't heard them before, you should check their debut album.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll want to check out this band soon.
26.06.2009 - 14:48
Deadsoulman

I'm really looking forward to it! Guided By Fire was a great surprise

Hits total: 3827 | This month: 5