Metal Storm logo
Amorphis - Entire New Album Now Available For Streaming

The entire new album of Amorphis, Skyforger, is available to listen to on their Myspace player. Listen at www.myspace.com/amorphis or via their Metalstorm profile.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Amorphis
Posted: 20.05.2009 by ShadowCross

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 123 users
20.05.2009 - 20:17
Janne
Hugin
First time I'll use the new feature!
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
20.05.2009 - 21:59
Darkmember

Amazing!!!
----
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
20.05.2009 - 22:13
Asitis

Hm, it's pretty good. Not mindblowing suprising, but it's still pretty awesome Why change a succes formula?
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
20.05.2009 - 22:14
Asitis

Smart move btw, not making a link of the myspace 'link', everybody is lazy and will use the new feature in the profile :+
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
20.05.2009 - 23:15
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I don't think this album is ewual to silent waters. i hope it proves me wrong after a few more listens...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
21.05.2009 - 01:26
MetalManic

Written by Deadmeat on 20.05.2009 at 23:15

I don't think this album is ewual to silent waters. i hope it proves me wrong after a few more listens...

I don't know why everyone went apeshit over Silent Waters... welcome back Amorphis.
21.05.2009 - 01:54
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by MetalManic on 21.05.2009 at 01:26

I don't know why everyone went apeshit over Silent Waters... welcome back Amorphis.

surely it was more mainstream (IMO at least) than the past albums but it's music was great...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
21.05.2009 - 02:28
Slyfang

Written by Deadmeat on 21.05.2009 at 01:54

Written by MetalManic on 21.05.2009 at 01:26

surely it was more mainstream (IMO at least) than the past albums but it's music was great...

err.. what the hell does mainstreamness have to do with anything? for the sake of music, don't judge it by popularity

anyway, the new album is absolutely beautiful, possibly the best. everything is just so perfect on it
21.05.2009 - 02:42
Italics

Slyfang, don't you know it's a crime to have catchy music?
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
21.05.2009 - 03:59
WorpeX
Made of Metal
What country are you in? In America, every band with growling vocals is considered "death metal" (even if it really isn't) and its frowned upon by everyone. For this reason, Amorphis will never be mainstream in America... but one can hope...

Good CD though, I'll definitely pick this one up.
21.05.2009 - 06:00
Symmachus

Written by WorpeX on 21.05.2009 at 03:59

What country are you in? In America, every band with growling vocals is considered "death metal" (even if it really isn't) and its frowned upon by everyone. For this reason, Amorphis will never be mainstream in America... but one can hope...

Good CD though, I'll definitely pick this one up.

Yeah, that is pretty upsetting about the American mainstream music scene. They only like what's catchy and deem anything they are pretty close-minded toward lesser-known music. Mainstreamists have a very distorted view on metal music and are too eager to label it as "satanic" while they really just know next to nothing about it and don't bother doing much research on the subject.
21.05.2009 - 08:15
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Come on people. Silent Waters was much more easier to approach than eclipse. imo it was better but easier. that's why i told the word mainstream. and i was fuckin sleepy that time, sorry!!!!!!
----
21.05.2009 - 15:00
ioannisk

Unfortunantely the only song that reminds me of amorphis is the sky is mine..
21.05.2009 - 18:17
Shadowcross
The Summoner
At first listening to it, much like Silent Waters and Eclipse, perhaps like every other Amorphis album im like 'i'm not sure if i like this'. As it continues to play through i realise it is very good, and it keeps me coming back and grows on me strongly. Lets see with time. Sounds like another great disc from this band.
28.05.2009 - 02:55
Sr Tumnus

For me... a very good album... this Amorphis is graat to me, i'm no problem With the success of the band... Now they are very famous.
i'm from america, and is good to see them in the shops...
----
Damn is good!

Hits total: 3360 | This month: 4