Metal Storm logo
Vale Of Pnath - To Release New EP

Tribunal Records press release

With a name inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's novella "The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath," one might believe Denver's Vale Of Pnath to be a new progressive art-rock group emerging from the underground, but this couldn't be further from the truth. Progressive they may be, but Vale Of Pnath are nothing short of metallic extremity on all levels.

Superb production by Dave Otero (Cephalic Carnage) only helps to showcase this band's dynamics and skillful artistry. Though "Vale Of Pnath" is only an EP it packs a full length punch and will surely have every listener reaching for their stereo's repeat button time and time again.

Vale Of Pnath influences range from classic black/death metal bands like Emperor, Death, Theory In Practice to even the current front runners in the technical metal scene like Necrophagist, Neuraxis, Canvas Solaris and Between The Buried And Me. "Vale Of Pnath" is a short, well calculated explosion of energetic melodic death metal that will quench any metalhead's ravenous appetite. "Vale Of Pnath" is available right now in the Tribunal Records e-store and it will find it's way onto store shelves June 23rd.

"Vale Of Pnath" [cover art] and tracklist:

01. A Witness To...
02. ...A Disoriented Blur [mp3]
03. Carcosa
04. Den Of Inequity

More about the band on http://www.myspace.com/valeofpnath.

Source: tribunalrecords.net
Posted: 23.05.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 14 users
24.05.2009 - 07:50
Symmachus

So, this is a re-release, I guess. They seem like a nice band. Denver is a pretty cool place.
24.05.2009 - 12:30
Bas
Retired Staff
The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath is in my opinion actually the worst thing Lovecraft ever wrote
I love his stuff and consider him one of my top favourite writers, but this one was pretty lame.
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness

Hits total: 1680 | This month: 5