Metal Storm logo
Searching for stuff similar to Rammstein's heavy songs

22.06.2009 - 17:59
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Anyone know bands that play simple and effective really fucking heavy badass industrial rock/metal in the vein of the following Rammstein tracks:
-Asche zu Asche
-Feuer Frei
-Wohlt Ihr Das Bett in Flammen Sehen
-Te Quiero Puta

i understand Oomph! is one of R+'s main influences, so do they play similar stuff?
22.06.2009 - 18:55
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Yeah, Oomph! plays similar stuff. I would also recommend you the album "Engelskrieger" from Subway To Sally, that's also very heavy
23.06.2009 - 10:37
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Valentin B on 22.06.2009 at 17:59

Anyone know bands that play simple and effective really fucking heavy badass industrial rock/metal in the vein of the following Rammstein tracks:
-Asche zu Asche
-Feuer Frei
-Te Quiero Puta

i understand Oomph! is one of R+'s main influences, so do they play similar stuff?

Does language matter? I mean do you want bands which sing in German or just the music is important to you?
23.06.2009 - 10:43
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Hamird on 23.06.2009 at 10:37

-Asche zu Asche
-Feuer Frei
-Te Quiero Puta

Does language matter? I mean do you want bands which sing in German or just the music is important to you?

how the hell can language be important when i list songs in German and Spanish and most other bands i listen to sing in English?

for all i care it could be in Persian or Turkish, if it's industrial rock/metal that would be a fitting soundtrack for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZh9-NQEyI&feature=fvst it's all good
23.06.2009 - 10:59
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Valentin B on 23.06.2009 at 10:43

Written by Hamird on 23.06.2009 at 10:37

-Asche zu Asche
-Feuer Frei
-Te Quiero Puta

how the hell can language be important when i list songs in German and Spanish and most other bands i listen to sing in English?

for all i care it could be in Persian or Turkish, if it's industrial rock/metal that would be a fitting soundtrack for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZh9-NQEyI&feature=fvst it's all good

OK, so in case you haven't heard it before, get Fear Factory's Archetype. That my personal top Industrial album ever.

In addition I've got something so similar to Rammstein for ya. That's Megaherz. Their 2008 album, Heuchler was on of the bests for me. That's musically so similar to Rammstein and even vocals are similar to Rammstein's. You should try it.
23.06.2009 - 12:50
GT
Coffee!!

-Asche zu Asche
-Feuer Frei
-Te Quiero Puta

You might like the German band Eisbrecher
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
23.06.2009 - 13:01
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
That video is so class, never seen anything like it.

Here's few bands:

Atrocity - Atlantis
Dope - Felons and Revolutionaries
Powerman 5000 - Tonight the Satrs Revolt
Kidneythieves - Zerospace
Static X - Machine
The Union Underground - The Union Underground
White Zombie - Astro Creep 2000
Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe or The Sinister Urge
and of course Fear Factory and some Marilyn Manson
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."