Metal Storm logo
Editing profile

‹‹ Back to Bugs
28.07.2009 - 08:46
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Whenever i want to edit my profile, there is "password" field filled...but "password verification" is empty and therefore, when i am editing some other data, like signature or fav bands, im never successful for a first time, because i always forgot to fill pass verification (or delete pass field, both works for this) and so it returns error message "password doesnt match"...of course second try works, but it is annoying...

i would say that if "password" field wont be filled initially (because you usually dont wanna change it), it will help a lot...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

28.07.2009 - 10:40
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Written by Ellrohir on 28.07.2009 at 08:46

Whenever i want to edit my profile, there is "password" field filled...but "password verification" is empty and therefore, when i am editing some other data, like signature or fav bands, im never successful for a first time, because i always forgot to fill pass verification (or delete pass field, both works for this) and so it returns error message "password doesnt match"...of course second try works, but it is annoying...

i would say that if "password" field wont be filled initially (because you usually dont wanna change it), it will help a lot...

My guess is that you're using Firefox and have asked it to remember your password. That's the reason why the field is filled and not something MS does for you.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
28.07.2009 - 11:00
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by GT on 28.07.2009 at 10:40

My guess is that you're using Firefox and have asked it to remember your password. That's the reason why the field is filled and not something MS does for you.

damn...it appears you are right my bad then and forgot this complaint
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

28.07.2009 - 11:07
GT
Coffee!!
staff
No worries and I will
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
21.08.2009 - 07:43
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
I was just about to report this too.. not realizing it was my own laziness at fault for using Firefox's "remember password" setting... xD
24.09.2009 - 21:14
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Guest on 24.09.2009 at 20:33

Hey all
i want chang my name to
Filosofem Child

Click "Edit Profile" on the top-left corner of the page then type "Filosofem Child" in the field dedicated to "username" then submit...As simple as that. If it's what you mean
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
07.12.2009 - 05:24
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Doesn't look like its done...your name still says Ted...
02.04.2014 - 19:22
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I found this little strange.

Whenever you edit profile(for anything), you'll see your title field will be filled with your "e-mail id" by default. It happen quite lot of time.