11. The Day I Fell To Earth [South American & Japanese bonus]
12. Motherfuckers R Us [South American bonus]
13. Steel [South American bonus]
14. Interactive Track [South American bonus]

Featured in "Getting Into: Iron Maiden"

Staff review by
Malcolm
Rating:
Hated and scoffed at by most people when he was in Iron Maiden, and now congratulate as singer in his new band, that's not very fair if you ask me.
First of all, I did like what he did in Maiden. I really think he helped them a lot. Sure maybe he isn't a Bruce (Dickinson) but he is surely good and gave Maiden a kick in the right direction.

Read more ››
published 26.04.2004 | Comments (3)

Guest review by
Demunarath
Rating:
Pandora's Box agape it stares, the Silicon Messiah roams the world.

The infamous Blaze Bayley, also known as the 'Bruce Dickinson-substitute' and 'the dude responsible for two crappy albums' proved to be a very talented and determined person who on top of everything slapped Maiden right in the face with his album 'Silicon Messiah.' Blaze felt disappointed with himself after leaving Maiden and had decided to end his career as a musician were it not for a couple of letters from fans around the world which encouraged him to continue in a solo career.

Read more ››
published 00.00.0000 | Comments (3)

Found in 7 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 257 users
20.07.2010 - 02:38
TheXFactor

Is there anyone here who can help me get a copy of the South American version of this album? Please PM me if you can help out. Thanks!!!
26.02.2013 - 05:44
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by TheXFactor on 20.07.2010 at 02:38

Is there anyone here who can help me get a copy of the South American version of this album? Please PM me if you can help out. Thanks!!!

there is a south american version?
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
28.02.2013 - 18:42
Rating: 9
Aristarchos

Pure heavy metal as I want it.
06.11.2019 - 21:40
Rating: 7
Joppe
Steelemeister
Starts with somewhat weak and generic Heavy Metal songs, until Born as A Stranger brings some interesting songwriting on the table. The Brave, The Launch and Stare At The Sun are songs worth having heard as well. For a debut I'd say it's alright, but since few of the songs aren't good or interesting enough for multiple listens, I wouldn't call it as my fave Blaze album. I remember people saying in early 2000s that Blaze solo stuff is better than Blaze on IM, well I think that might apply to other Blaze albums, but IMO Virtual Eleven is better than Silicon Messiah.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 9281 | This month: 40