Metal Storm logo
Getting Into: Deathcore

Written by: Thryce
Published: 10.07.2011

Yo. You know what this board needs? A heavy dose of MAN DA FUCK UP!! Srsly!

xDEATHCOREx NOT FOA PUSSAYS!!!!

For the uninformed, xDeathcorex iz definitely THA mozt authentic toughguy genre eva. Combining the blunt br00tality of deff methul and the relentless aggression of HxC, xDeathcorex iz basically a hybrid mash-up of the bestest elements of both offspring of the devil's musiq. 4 realz.

IDK why but despite being one of the mozt interesting buzzgenres of the last couple of years, xDeathcorex iz also a much hated genre. What the eff, ppl? Don't be hatin' on an entire genre solely bc of the pokemon haircuts, the flat-brimmed caps and the mesh shorts. That's just, y'know, pretentious, and totally a matter of snobbism.

Leave it to dis br00tal article to bitchslap some sense into them leather pants-wearing snobs.

True, the genre might be plagued with countless run-of-the-mill $hitty bands / popalr poser pussays. But lettuce be reality, mozt ppl are just dissing xDeathcorex cuz they obviously ghey cuz they obviously ain't gotta clue where da fuck to look for the r33l diamonds in the sea of $hit.

Leave it to dis br00tal article to bitchslap some directions into them clueless lost souls.

BTW: If u happen to be a xDeathcorex connoisseur/all-round coolguy as well, feel free to hurt my feelingz [via guestbook-comments below] for all the mainstream $hit I listed here by adding ur own kewl recommendations. No fakes pls! Note that at least 1/3 of the ppl reading dis site ain't fifteen/braindead morons, so, y'know, rlly no need for a catalogue of Oceano/Emmure/Blowjob For A Cowboy clones. Srsly!

Letz disquss:

Do u know any authentic leather pants-wearing xDeathcorex buzzbands?
Were u already h8ing on xDeathcorex before it was "in" to h8 on xDeathcorex? Or r u just doin' it bc all ur bros are doin' it?
Do u think cowboys rlly give better blowjobs? What abt underwater handjobs?
Is dis wigger gibberish doin' anyfin for u [via massive broner]?

Anywayz, if u ain't into xDeathcorex u srsly ghey u srsly needs to check on the following sick releases. Letz roll!!!!

#Essential_xDeathcorex_Classiqs

Animosity

Lil' history lesson: Animosity iz one of the firstwavers and major influencers for the genre (and not JFAC liek some faggits claim). The foundations are clrly noticeable: $lammin' deff methul mixed with HxC vibes. U know where dis iz goin': hard-hitting mosh jams that'll get u pumped.

MOSH TILL U DROP!!!! OL SKOOL STYLE

Add to shopping cart: Shut It Down (2003)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Despised fuckin' Icon

On to an authentic textbook example of tr00 xDeathcorex. Bring Me The Whoreizon teyk note:

Despised fuckin' Icon: spearheading, yet now-defunct, tho still badazz.
Sounds liek: gutteral $lammin' br00tality.
Gr8est achievement: havin' a mega impact on da scene/gettin' meh wet.

Need u, miss u, <3 u 4evr

Add to shopping cart: The Healing Process (2005)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

I The Breather

Massive buzzband rite hurr! IDK bout yall, but if yer still getting ur fix of br00tality via dinosaur bands such as Deiside, Canebel Kourpse, Snobituary and other associated lamestreamers, u srsly ain't have a fukken clue what's goin' on in 2day's scene. Check out I The Breather if u mofukkaz wants it moar bulkier and relevant.

R U FUCKIN MOSHING ALREADY??

Add to shopping cart: These Are My Sins (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

All Shall Perish

U can either agree or b wrong, but All Shall Perish iz prolly beyond relevant rite now. As yall should know, dis blazin' xDeathcorex powerhouse has wrapped up another assault of an album, expected to crush all kinda nuts worldwide very soonish. Can't go wrong with ASP. $hit iz sick!

ASP, gettin' ur groove on since 2K1

Add to shopping cart: evryfin'
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Within The Ruins

No idea what the eff is goin' on hurr - where's da br00tal?? - but $hit sounds awe-some. R they xDeathcorex? R they methul [via Methullica cover]? They do kinda have dis thrashy vibe & feel... #nostalgia? Anywayz, no time 2 think, gotta go wreck it up in da pit.

DA SOUND OF DNT GIVA $HYT

Add to shopping cart: Omen [EP] (2011)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Circle Of Contempt

Up for some cutting-edge tech-xDeathcorex that'll rip yo cojones off? Ofcoursly u are! Circle Of Contempt gots that xtra djent-liek next-level $hit goin' on. Stuff yall liek fo' sho'. Tellin' u, deez duders gon b big!

Well-played, djentlemen! Well-played!

Add to shopping cart: Artifacts in Motion (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

The Contortionist

So u dig it with a djent vibe, huh? Gots just da stuff 4u. Here's ur fix of suh-weetness and fukken heaviness brought 2gethr on dis must-check cocksmasher of an album.

The Contortionist for presidjent!

Add to shopping cart: Exoplanet (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Ion Dissonance

K, back 2 br00tality. It's kinda common knowledge that Ion Dissonance iz pretty much the sickest xDeathcorex act of the moment. Why u dare ask? Bc they so br00tal yall burst in2 spontaneous combustion, datz fukken y.

FUCKING-A, WE'RE MESSED UP!

Add to shopping cart: Cursed (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Born Of Osiris

Anothr heavyweight buzzband beyond relevant atm iz Born Of Osiris. Deez d00ds bring moar prog-minded, keyboard-laden xDeathcorex to da pit. Not the easiest thing 2 "get". But oh-em-gee how cumblastingly delicious can u pssbly sound?

Intelligent xDeathcorex in 2K11

Add to shopping cart: The Discovery (2011)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

The Acacia Strain

Say what u wants abt The Acacia Strain but dis stuff'll blast ur $hit. Y'know, it's catchy-yet-br00tal 'n all... Tho lettuce b clear, dis's pretty much their only gud album. So, uh, the rest of The Acacia Strain disco sorta sux balz, srry

Srry 4 tha life vid 2 UTube deleted all gud vids... prolly bc TAS r too fuckin' heavy. Be sure 2 check out dis song tho.

Add to shopping cart: The Dead Walk (2008)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Bermuda

Moar straight-up xDeathcorex! Leave it 2 da Aussies to come up with sum sick stuff that literally crushes body 'n soul. Srsly <3'ing deez thugs atm, can't get enough of 'em. Yall be losin' ur $hit with all deez instant moshpit classiqs.

Log out. Shut down. GO MOSH!

Add to shopping cart: DSM Axis IV [EP] (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Thy Art Is Murder

Talkin' bout Aussies, here's another massive band that'll make u punch ur gf in da teeth. Tellin' ya, no $cene $hyt to be found over there, only gravitty bla$$tz 'n mofukkin' $$lam.

Aussies and xDeathcorex. WINNING!

Add to shopping cart: The Adversary (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

After The Burial

K, in 4 some moar bodyslammin'? U betcha! After The Burial just keep busin' out deez sick rhymez that border between prog xmetalcorex and xDeathcorex. That's, liek, quite the testosterony mix, amirite? No srsly, u hafta hear dis... cuz earz = raped!

<insert awesome here>

Add to shopping cart: In Dreams (2010)
Check 'em [via MySpace]

Tl;dr: xDeathcorex iz sexy!

YEAH, DIS JUST HAPPENED. DEAL WID IT MOFUKKAZ.

Comments page 2 / 4

Comments: 116   Visited by: 459 users
11.07.2011 - 18:35
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Who in this day and age can't read |_33t speak?

Nice article, I enjoyed it. Ion Dissonance are mental wicked.
11.07.2011 - 19:07
(((O)))

Br00tal $hit
11.07.2011 - 19:46
nilzardo
Account deleted
Dis article is hella tight.
11.07.2011 - 20:24
Darkside Momo
Retired
Now that I've listened to most of the songs... I don't understand the hate, the "it's not metal" or the "pussified music". Granted, I didn't personaly like a lot of it (these hardcore breaks got on my nerves pretty fast), but this is definitely metal (and hardcore) music, and it's certainly not mellow or pussy stuff. What's the problem if emo kids or hardcore guys like those, really?
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
11.07.2011 - 20:56
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Darkside Momo on 11.07.2011 at 20:24

What's the problem if emo kids or hardcore guys like those, really?

Because people get too sensitive and want the rest of the fans to be just as "cool" as them. So they won't like a band because of the fanbase.
Yeah, kind of pathetic uh? It seems like they (the haters that is) are the brainless tough guys instead

Written by Guest on 11.07.2011 at 18:35

Who in this day and age can't read |_33t speak?
Nice article, I enjoyed it. Ion Dissonance are mental wicked.

I was wondering the same. It wasn't that hard at all and english isn't even my first or second language lol.
Also... Ion Dissonance is fuckin tight and I would fight anyone for it for sure. ]:<
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
11.07.2011 - 23:21
bj_waters

I'm rather confused by the people who call this accent "leetspeak." To me, it comes across as Toughgy McGansta mashed up with texting lingo and grammar. Does replacing a few letters with numbers qualify as leet these days?

As for the music, I listened to it all and it just isn't my cup of tea. If preferring cleaner vocals, melodies, and normal time signatures makes me wimpy and uncool, then it's good to know that I haven't changed at all.
11.07.2011 - 23:35
Fat & Sassy!

Written by bj_waters on 11.07.2011 at 23:21

If preferring... normal time signatures makes me wimpy and uncool, then it's good to know that I haven't changed at all.

Says the guy with a Yes avatar. XD
12.07.2011 - 00:07
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 11.07.2011 at 23:35

If preferring... normal time signatures makes me wimpy and uncool, then it's good to know that I haven't changed at all.

ZINGGGGGGGGG

This article still has me confused, I don't know what to think. I do find some of the samples to be interesting, thx1
12.07.2011 - 00:11
brapp32

By Blood and Iron,I Declare War,and Slice the Cake are a few decent deathcore bands to check out.
12.07.2011 - 00:45
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 11.07.2011 at 01:06

I don't find any fun in this article, either. It's annoying to read. Had only the first paragraph been written like then it would have gained power, credibility and even fun factor. But now it's a joke that starts of strong but becomes weak because it drags on.

This. All the while I had waited for a "seriously all you metalheads with your blinders on, give it a fucken try already!" or something like that to bestow the article with some credibility and to eliminate the impression that it was written for the funny stuff category.

Appreciate the effort nonetheless and will check out some of the djentle songs when I'm in the mood.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
12.07.2011 - 02:23
Guib
Thrash Talker
Bah I don't despise* all Deathcore... I mean some of them create alot of Animosity* among metal fans, thats true... but I breath* only for those who actually proved to be original and not those who will Perish* sooner or later of total uninspired boredom... I wasn't Born* to see metal become what it became, but eh you gotta live with it... whats done is done and I shall try and listen more to this genre and try to actually get into it... and even in my contempt* maybe I'll find a fan out of myself. or not..

BTW: for those who actually answered seriously and tried to diss our beloved staff member... hope you all realized he was being Ironic by writing like this lol... I mean wtf how can u guys can take this seriously and yeah maybe it got out of control.. and got boring to read.. but eh, he still put some good tunes and I appreciate the effort. Also, I thought I would never like this but some of the songs are pretty neat. Also, the fact that you guys react so bad to it... means he's actually right lol anyways you guys keep arguing while I actually take the time to listen to the songs and dig the real meaning of this article... pussies hahaha

Gj thryce.

and shame on me for liking Carnifex
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
12.07.2011 - 02:32
Don Martin
le fu-
Shit's pretty I8 I2 0 0 T 4 L
----
What a tackastrophe!
12.07.2011 - 03:23
..ExoTeaR..

Im totally stoked Thy Art Is Murder got a mention... I seen them play last month. Ill have to check out Bermuda tho.
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
12.07.2011 - 03:45
Elodie Artour
Slania
Written by BitterCOld on 11.07.2011 at 01:17

Not a huge fan of the music, but loved the article. found the continued "forcing" of the joke (or in my opinion, simply 'not breaking character') to be hilarious.

Same here. I don't see why most guys in this comment section hate so much on Thryce. I mean, he took all his time and efforts to introduce everyone on the site to some interesting new music and there you go - you couldn't even get the whole typing joke. I mean, srsly guys? Was it that hard for you to read? Speaking of the reading part, I personally had no problems with it.

As for the music, it's naturally not my cup of tea but I'm an open-minded person which automatically made me give all those songs a try. In the end, I digged: Despised Icon, I The Breather, The Contortionist, Bermuda and Born Of Osiris (whom I enjoyed the most.) Not sure how much I'll be listening to deathcore from now on but at least I know I've given this genre a try so that I could actually build an opinion on my own about it instead of repeating "tr00 toughguy" type of comments.

P.S. 1: If it wasn't for this article, I probably wouldn't have ever checked on Born Of Osiris. And guess what? I'm hooked up on them now.

P.S. 2: I can recall experiencing the same kind of hatred with "Greatest Metal Video Ever" ...
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
12.07.2011 - 03:55
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
OMFG, I just spent like 20 minutes typing an epic response to defend deathcore here and accidentally hit a link which took me to another page wiping away everything i had written, but basically... there are a bunch of pretentious older metalheads that don't like deathcore because they are just that... older. Young bands, young fans, they don't want to be associated with it. Who cares. metal is about fun as much as it is about being serious too. Get off your high horse. Younger guys that don't like deathcore is because they are pretentious and think they are too good for it because it would not be troo and kvlt to like deathcore. "What will happen to my reputation if my metalhead friends see a Born of Osiris album amongst my Opeth, Darkthrone and Arcturus albums?" Who cares, listen to it and be an individual.

I'm not saying it's bad to not like deathcore or certain genres of metal because the music truly doesn't do a darn thing for you. I'm just saying, be an individual and just don't hate deathcore because that's the trendy troo thing to do. Don't hate it because your friends won't listen to it. Don't hate it because of some Internet chatroom bashing. As far as I'm concerned there are plenty of Iron Maiden songs that sound more pussy than those videos Thryce has placed in his article. It's all in the eye of the beholder. And yes I rock some cheesy Maiden songs along with deathcore as I cruise the streets.

Well, that was longer than I meant to type. But oh well. Metalheads are just a silly bunch of folk. It would be nice if they would remember what it was like to be young and into metal for the first time though. I think a lot of these kids that like deathcore are experiencing that. And when they are 40, like some of you are nearing, maybe they will enjoy the same underground, kvlt, limited release neon vinyl loving bands you do and will stand in the back of the venue with the same dingy 20-year-old jacket on drinking an expensive ale critiquing the younger audience members for being young. Peace.
12.07.2011 - 04:12
Elodie Artour
Slania
Written by Guest on 12.07.2011 at 03:55

OMFG, I just spent like 20 minutes typing an epic response to defend deathcore here and accidentally hit a link which took me to another page wiping away everything i had written, but basically... there are a bunch of pretentious older metalheads that don't like deathcore because they are just that... older. Young bands, young fans, they don't want to be associated with it. Who cares. metal is about fun as much as it is about being serious too. Get off your high horse. Younger guys that don't like deathcore is because they are pretentious and think they are too good for it because it would not be troo and kvlt to like deathcore. "What will happen to my reputation if my metalhead friends see a Born of Osiris album amongst my Opeth, Darkthrone and Arcturus albums?" Who cares, listen to it and be an individual.

I'm not saying it's bad to not like deathcore or certain genres of metal because the music truly doesn't do a darn thing for you. I'm just saying, be an individual and just don't hate deathcore because that's the trendy troo thing to do. Don't hate it because your friends won't listen to it. Don't hate it because of some Internet chatroom bashing. As far as I'm concerned there are plenty of Iron Maiden songs that sound more pussy than those videos Thryce has placed in his article. It's all in the eye of the beholder. And yes I rock some cheesy Maiden songs along with deathcore as I cruise the streets.

Well, that was longer than I meant to type. But oh well. Metalheads are just a silly bunch of folk. It would be nice if they would remember what it was like to be young and into metal for the first time though. I think a lot of these kids that like deathcore are experiencing that. And when they are 40, like some of you are nearing, maybe they will enjoy the same underground, kvlt, limited release neon vinyl loving bands you do and will stand in the back of the venue with the same dingy 20-year-old jacket on drinking an expensive ale critiquing the younger audience members for being young. Peace.

That's just so damn true (especially the last paragraph.) +100!
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
12.07.2011 - 06:38
bj_waters

Written by Introspekrieg on 12.07.2011 at 00:07

ZINGGGGGGGGG

I would argue that as progressive as Yes was, they would only move from one 4/4 to another, or a 4/4 to a 6/8 and back. Even the few times they used something like 7/8 or 7/4 was listenable (Lightning Strikes is awesome!). This Djent stuff where they lay a 7/8 guitar riff over a 4/4 drum track just messes with my head. The closest Yes ever came to anything like that was Perpetual Change and even then that lines up nicely if you're paying attention.

I've always had a hard time with jarring time signature changes, like 4/4 for three measures, then 5/4 for two, then 4/4 for two, then 7/4 for a few more. Yes never did anything like that; they were much more straight forward.
12.07.2011 - 07:04
Void Eater
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 12.07.2011 at 03:55

This may be very hard to believe, but some people just dislike deathcore because, I dunno, nearly all of it sucks? Most of it is just the same br00tal breakdowns and half assed death/grind riffs that kids listen to to feel tough. It'll begin dying down by late 2012 anyways. Not to say all deathcore bands are bad Born of Osiris is pretty good. Dey al$o loaded wit bling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD2Pl-tp04k
12.07.2011 - 09:50
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by bj_waters on 12.07.2011 at 06:38

Written by Introspekrieg on 12.07.2011 at 00:07

ZINGGGGGGGGG

I would argue that as progressive as Yes was, they would only move from one 4/4 to another, or a 4/4 to a 6/8 and back. Even the few times they used something like 7/8 or 7/4 was listenable (Lightning Strikes is awesome!). This Djent stuff where they lay a 7/8 guitar riff over a 4/4 drum track just messes with my head. The closest Yes ever came to anything like that was Perpetual Change and even then that lines up nicely if you're paying attention.

I've always had a hard time with jarring time signature changes, like 4/4 for three measures, then 5/4 for two, then 4/4 for two, then 7/4 for a few more. Yes never did anything like that; they were much more straight forward.

I understand what you are saying, they kept the changes bearable to the more common listener. I don't suppose you are a King Crimson fan?

For me, the time signatures mean squat unless the song can actually convey some energy or emotion, so I have no preference (whether it be 4/4 or 13,000/16).
12.07.2011 - 13:59
Slayer666

First part was quite fun to read, but when the leetspeak dragged on and on it got kinda tedious.

Checked most of these recommendations, and I still hate Deathcore. If this is the best the genre has to offer, we're never gonna be buddies.

But srsly, Job For A Cowboy be srsly ghey.
12.07.2011 - 17:52
Qube

Well, I guess I'm going to try myself some All Shall Perish.

And sum Ion Dissonance cuz that "spontaneous combustion" bizness looks br00tally fun ^^
12.07.2011 - 20:01
bj_waters

Written by Introspekrieg on 12.07.2011 at 09:50

I understand what you are saying, they kept the changes bearable to the more common listener. I don't suppose you are a King Crimson fan?

For me, the time signatures mean squat unless the song can actually convey some energy or emotion, so I have no preference (whether it be 4/4 or 13,000/16).

I've only listened to In the Court of the Crimson King and it was within the past month. I was surprised at how mellow and jazzy it was. I did like 21st Century Schizoid Man, but then it was the most straight-forward rock song of the group.

I love Yes, Pink Floyd, and Alan Parsons, but it's worth remembering that I grew up listening to those bands, so I was brainwashed. I've tried to listen to other prog groups since then and it's been very hit-and-miss, especially Rush. I dunno.
13.07.2011 - 04:54
Being and Time

For some reason, this reminds me of Ali G.
13.07.2011 - 06:16
Void Eater
Account deleted
I should also mention that this article reinforces my idea that Thryce is nothing more than a trendhopper who only listens to whatever bands are 'cool' and stops listening to them as soon as they stop being relevant, whatever the hell relevant means in relation to music. Is relavent just a term to describe what the k00l kidz are listening to?
13.07.2011 - 07:10
wormdrink414

Written by Guest on 13.07.2011 at 06:16

I should also mention that this article reinforces my idea that Thryce is nothing more than a trendhopper who only listens to whatever bands are 'cool' and stops listening to them as soon as they stop being relevant, whatever the hell relevant means in relation to music. Is relavent just a term to describe what the k00l kidz are listening to?

This is definitely way more anti-elitism than it is pro-trendhopping.
13.07.2011 - 07:26
Void Eater
Account deleted
Written by wormdrink414 on 13.07.2011 at 07:10

I didn't know that disliking deathcore automatically made somebody elitist. If so, then I am proud to be an elitist.

13.07.2011 - 12:01
Dööm

Well, I clicked the article thinking "ok, maybe there's something that I missed - maybe I just heard all the shitty bands, he claims are out there". Anyway, I quickly got annoyed by the writing and therefore didn't finish reading it, which means that I am definitely not going to check any of the bands out.
If you really want anyone to give it a chance, change the writing style to accommodate the target audience.

Peace
13.07.2011 - 13:04
BudDa

Hahaha.."Letz disquss"..srsly Thryce?!
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
13.07.2011 - 14:23
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 13.07.2011 at 07:26

Written by wormdrink414 on 13.07.2011 at 07:10

I didn't know that disliking deathcore automatically made somebody elitist. If so, then I am proud to be an elitist.

Your missing the point. Disliking deathcore doesn't make you elitist. But doing the same done-to-death jokes all over again kind of makes you an elitist imo, also a bit of an asshole. Your ideas of Thryce doesn't really have any grounds though, but I ain't going to comment on that matter since it's pointless. The dude wrote an article that is getting attention, both good and bad and that's all that matters for the website. If we were all super serious about the music this site will loose a lot of its charm.

Written by Dööm on 13.07.2011 at 12:01

If you really want anyone to give it a chance, change the writing style to accommodate the target audience.

Heh, you missed the point as well, I believe. This is pretty much what he was feeling like doing: All those who already know and like some deathcore bands will laugh at the way-to-long language joke and then check the recommendations out. Those who hate the genre will just start making the same done-to-death jokes about the genre which will amuse the first group I already wrote about.

Those who don't hate/like the genre and don't know anything about it (do this people actually exist?) will just have a huge "wtf" expression which is also amusing for the first group.

I think he nailed it, considering the comments by users.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
13.07.2011 - 18:28
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by X-Ray Rod on 13.07.2011 at 14:23

This is pretty much what he was feeling like doing: All those who already know and like some deathcore bands will laugh at the way-to-long language joke and then check the recommendations out. Those who hate the genre will just start making the same done-to-death jokes about the genre which will amuse the first group I already wrote about.

Those who don't hate/like the genre and don't know anything about it (do this people actually exist?) will just have a huge "wtf" expression which is also amusing for the first group.

I think he nailed it, considering the comments by users.

So basically you are saying this article's raison d'être is to amuse group one instead of informing groups two and three?
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 16880 | This month: 30