Metal Storm logo
Five Word Story

Original post

Posted by , 11.07.2011 - 23:26
This is a game that's as old as the internet. It quite simple: the first poster writes the first five words of the story, then the next poster writes the next five words, then the next poster writes the next five words, and so on and so on. Really, this is a chance for the Metal Storm community to display their creativity in a funny way. I'll get us started.

In the enchanted lands of
02.03.2012 - 23:11
snake? snaaaake!
Account deleted
Then I found it again, before inserting it into regions, my cousin opened the door, I was allergic to nuts, and all hell broke loose. Satan laughing spreads his wings, chicken wings that is. KFC was recently bombed by the devout, anti-Satan chicken loving extremists. "Five Word Story" is dead!

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet,
03.03.2012 - 04:45
Void Eater
Account deleted
Then I found it again, before inserting it into regions, my cousin opened the door, I was allergic to nuts, and all hell broke loose. Satan laughing spreads his wings, chicken wings that is. KFC was recently bombed by the devout, anti-Satan chicken loving extremists. "Five Word Story" is dead!

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in
04.03.2012 - 01:30
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
12.03.2012 - 16:45
3rdWorld
China was a neat

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants
12.03.2012 - 17:03
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
12.03.2012 - 17:13
3rdWorld
China was a neat

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners
12.03.2012 - 18:23
Parasomnia

Written by 3rdWorld on 12.03.2012 at 17:13

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps.
12.03.2012 - 18:39
3rdWorld
China was a neat

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps. Chew hard her derriere hashbrowns
12.03.2012 - 19:31
?apleee
Mouthcrab

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps. Chew hard her derriere hashbrowns to find the answer within
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
12.03.2012 - 19:45
3rdWorld
China was a neat

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps. Chew hard her derriere hashbrowns to find the answer within.

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks
12.03.2012 - 19:49
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps. Chew hard her derriere hashbrowns to find the answer within.

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks burst platonic pee in spacesuit
13.03.2012 - 04:16
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
This is dumb now.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
13.03.2012 - 05:08
3rdWorld
China was a neat

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks burst platonic pee in spacesuit, as their shuttle's buckethead pilots
13.03.2012 - 23:16
vezzy
Stallmanite

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks burst platonic pee in spacesuit, as their shuttle's buckethead pilots rage over Mass Effect 3's ending
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
17.03.2012 - 18:47
3rdWorld
China was a neat

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks burst platonic pee in spacesuit, as their shuttle's buckethead pilots rage over Mass Effect 3's ending. Contorted unlife-like forms of intelligence