04. Godhate
05. Atrum Regina
06. Angel Flesh Impaled
07. Feed On The Mortals
08. Final Ritual

Guest review by
Paganblood
Rating:
Dark Funeral released their long-awaited fourth full-length studio album "Attera Totus Sanctus" in the year 2005. The entire lyrics for this album has been written by Emperor Magus Caligula and the music has been composed mostly by Lord Ahriman, also helped by Chaq Mol in certain songs like "Godhate," "666 voices inside," and "Feed on the mortals."

Read more ››
published 21.12.2006 | Comments (11)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 231 users
20.03.2012 - 08:43
Melkor

One of the most kickass covers ive seen!
21.08.2020 - 02:37
IBlackened

I can't understand how this album is rated lower than Angelus Exuro Pro Eternus. That one is bland. Most songs follow simple "rock" structures, but they pull if off with really catchy verses/choruses. My only problem here are with Caligula's vocals. They sound like he blew his vocal chords or recorded them drunk. But overall, this is a nice album. "Feed On The Mortals" and "Final Ritual" are some of my favorite Black Metal songs.
----
Their old stuff is better.
18.04.2023 - 13:05
Rating: 4
Gag reflex

Kids in preschool would write better lyrics. This and Angelus have most embarrasing lyrics of all their records. They should have hired a decent writer. I guess most metalheads don't care about the lyrics but to me if they suck hard, it really ruins the listening experience.
----
'The thoughts of dead babies
Wiped away with my semen'

Hits total: 8470 | This month: 27