Metal Storm logo
Adding New Members For Bands

‹‹ Back to Bugs
26.08.2012 - 16:16
SSM
Massacred
I used to add members by going to their profiles (band profiles I mean) and clicking on "Add members" and the rest. But now I can't just add new ones.
Actually, when I click on the "Add new" in "Musician" section, it won't open the new musician section.
Instead, I'll be redirected to some Java script, like the following line:
"javascript:show('newmember1'); show('newmember2'); show('newmember3'); show('newmember4'); show('oldmember'); new_lineup_name.value=old_lineup_name.value"

I have to add, it was working fine a week ago and before that.
26.08.2012 - 16:46
SSM
Massacred
Written by Guest on 26.08.2012 at 16:24

Written by SSM on 26.08.2012 at 16:16

I used to add members by going to their profiles (band profiles I mean) and clicking on "Add members" and the rest. But now I can't just add new ones.
Actually, when I click on the "Add new" in "Musician" section, it won't open the new musician section.
Instead, I'll be redirected to some Java script, like the following line:
"javascript:show('newmember1'); show('newmember2'); show('newmember3'); show('newmember4'); show('oldmember'); new_lineup_name.value=old_lineup_name.value"

I have to add, it was working fine a week ago and before that.

Do you think this http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=39851 is the same problem?

Anyway, I haven't experienced such problems, so it's a bit weird situation.

I've read that topic before writing mine. No, it's different I think.
If you want to experience my problem, just go here and click on "add new".
Usually, this problem happens when you middle click on this kind of links/scripts. But this time it happens when I left click which is weird.
26.08.2012 - 18:51
Sjuk
Lord Of Jörg
I've got the same issue with Firefox (v 14.0.1). It seems to be working with Internet Explorer (v 9). I didn't try with other browsers.
26.08.2012 - 20:53
SSM
Massacred
Written by Sjuk on 26.08.2012 at 18:51

I've got the same issue with Firefox (v 14.0.1). It seems to be working with Internet Explorer (v 9). I didn't try with other browsers.

It was working fine with Firefox a week ago... but you're right, Chrome and IE works fine in this situation.